What do you think about Catalunya becoming a country?

What do you think about Catalunya becoming a country?

And which region is next to declare independence? Bavaria? Yorkshire? Transylvania?

There will never be a more Selfish reason for independence. They literally just dont want to help their country men and all its all about money and nothing else.

Fucking spanish snowflakes.

CATALUÑA INDEPENDIENTE

>Fucking spanish snowflakes.
They're Catalans, sweetie

In the same way "Southerners" arent American, right sweetie?

>murican education

Speaking a different language doesn't justify any sort of separate political identity. They are just money hungry cunts who don't want to take responsibility. There is no modest or humble reason behind this sedition

The difference between southerners and northern yanks is minuscule compared to the cultural and linguistic differences between Catalonia and the rest of Spain

>murican thinks europe is comparable to usa

Oh my

t. county with multiple languages within it
I don't see a class-based insurrection in your country.

Yeah we dont have half as much frivolous drama desu

Manchildren and their factions

Catalonia has no reason for being independent. Catalans are literally a minority in there.

Frisians contribute to the country about as much as the rest of us, and you'd be wrong if you called them "Dutch snowflakes".
If they somehow wanted to secede I don't see why we wouldn't let them.

Just progresive faggots being special snowflakes

>jeopardizing your economy and living space for identity politics and larping

my mans what is you doing

>we dont have half as much frivolous drama
Ah yes, USA the home of chimp outs, take a knee, BLM, students burning college campuses, no platforming anyone who isn's SJW, etc.

and none of that is akin to a national crisis that is going to change the world map just become some progressive SJWs want their own cool kids club. Really have to split hairs dont you bongo

not that user but you are a fucking dumbass, frisians being independent would 1. never happen and 2. wouldn't be such a big deal as they are only like 5% of the population
goddamn you burgers are fucking retarded

Do you understand what the word 'frivolous' actually means? I'm guessing not.

>catalan people don't want their culture to be destroyed
>"FUCKING COMMIES"
????

>when your culture is so weak and submissive consumerism gets rid of it

Sounds like a beta culture to be honest desu.
It was a theoretical scenario. sounds retarded doesn't it? Shouldn't happen in Spain either.
Catalan Independence is about the same as a BLM movement, but Europeans give these movements independence movements it would seem

>fighting for their independence
>"FUCKING BETAS"
???????????

Fighting for independence in their cuck corner of Spain with no hope of actually getting it. I cannot wait for the Federal Gov of Spain to crush this blatant act of chimping for no decent reason. Betas can fight too you know.

>Catalan Independence is about the same as a BLM movement, but Europeans give these movements independence movements it would seem

Yanks really are a fucking ignorant, toxic bunch aren't they? A fucking disastrous people.

People fighting for a right to hold a referendum to decide their right to independence and self-determination isn't 'frivolous', and to compare it to something that actually is frivolous like BLM, or "Take A Knee" is the typical dipshit comment from a Burgers we expect.

no you sound retarded, there is way more difference between catalonia and spain than between frisia and the rest of the netherlands, the only difference with frisia and us is that some of the old people speak frisian instead of dutch

>cuck
>beta
>larping
>snowflakes
>manchildren
>sjws
>cool kids club

i bet this yank starts banging on about big black cocks next.

>Catalans have money
>Rest of Spain is subpar
>"REEE FUCK POOR PEOPLE"

Yes this is a very virtuous and dignified reason for independence. Don't forget to listen to their "muh language" excuse, acting like they've gotten big-brothered by the evil jew or something akin to that.

Add "evil jews" now

You still have made no effort to demonstrate you have any understanding of the word 'frivolous' and you're attempting to argue something you clearly have no understanding of, which isn't really surprising.

False nuance isn't complexity. Its literally for monetary reasons and a snowflake minority. Any other reasoning is an after thought loaded with platitudes.

And with this you've shown you literally have no clue about the region.

Top trolling, Burger.

I'm sure their arguments boil down to the same rhetoric utilized by the Confederacy sympathy groups, albeit with less negroe hating.

Even *if* it was only that, they should still have the right to do so.

I'm sure you could join me in saying the "right' to do anything is a spook unless specifically listed. Madrid already said no. And I highly doubt there are enough Catalans to resist Spanish wrath.

you're a beta if you fight and lose

>it's a yank talking about euro geopolitics and comparing it to america episode

If each individual American state developed its own pretentious quirks whilst feigning an image of self determination while they willingly submit to an overlord body we'd be identical senpai. People are still the same. Catalans deserve as much independence as Northern Italians. That is none at all.

>Catalans deserve as much independence as Northern Italians. That is none at all.
Fucking arrogance of fat niggers to tell people on the other side of the pond what they do and do not deserve.

You dont have to be an Italian to feel like an Italian. You can use basic reasoning and a knowledge of economics to determine the proper course for the European. After traveling to Europe on many occasions I can safely say that my judgement is fairly unbias. Its like Euros want to be feudal states again/

Again; you're not in any position to decide who and who does not deserve independence. Nor in any position to know what it feels like for the European.

>Its like Euros want to be feudal states again/
So along with 'frivolous', 'feudal' is another word you don't understand.

what do the catalans think of the eu? they're not like the scots are they?

catalans where are you?

They are in favour of EU. All the parties (independentists or not) in the whole country are pro-EU.

Except CUP, which is antiEU, antieuro, antibanks, anticapitalist and antieverything.

>babsposter not filling the thread with babs

here ya go

It's pretty stupid, I mean you are leaving because you are tired of contributing and sharing your riches, but then you want to join the EU, which will no doubt put you as a contributor.

it's fucking cringeworthy when Euros try and "gain independence"

as an Arab immigrant, who's parents came from a place where certain ethnicities and religions are seriously persecuted it bothers me to see Europeans gain independence because "dude, we're like, [region], bro."

>as an Arab

Scotland

Dunno. They were given a referendum and bottled it. Noe support for another is dwindling.

Down with catalonia

this

its a lot of money dude, they dont have to help if they dont want to.

t. beta manchild larping as leftypol cuck

I reckon you could have fitted the other labels in there if you made more of an effort. m8

What's truly pathetic is even European meme regions have more nationalism in them than all Arabs combined

yeah, boi

>Bavaria
VERY unlikely

>Nerman fucked her

Nerman's a homo

This
>having literal flamboyant faggot friends at your every party, shopping and on your yacht

V E N E T O
E
N
E
T
O
kill you are self
WE WILL BE FREE OF SHITALIANS