Hey are Arabian women the most beautiful women of the world...

Hey are Arabian women the most beautiful women of the world? Is it because being a crossroad of civilisations has produced so much interbreeding that a master race of physical female beauty was perfected? Or is it because Arab men control their women and selectively breed them like cows?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hey

Surely you mean Levantine women, because Arabians are desert nigger.

It is because 99% of the women you see on the internet are at least 8/10 and you don't see the rest

Levantine are Arab you dumb walmartnigger

Anyone who speaks Arab natively is an Arab person by definition

no they arent you lebanese subhuman

Arabs, not Arabians. Arabian means from the Arabian Peninsula, my geographically challenged diaspora friend.

She looks latina. Actually, a lot of middle eastern women look like latinas apparently

All Middle Eastern Arabs originate from Arabia.

>BUT MUH RACE MIXING

Yes. Levantines are mixed in with Southern Euros and Iranians, but the vast majority of their DNA came from Arabia.

And Lebanon only has an "Arab face" according to the National Pact. If they hadn't made the mistake of taking Palestiniggers, they would have been better off.

Try again, bucko.

Arab and Arabian is literally the same word; there's no distinction in the Arabic language my linguistically-challenged friendo.

Duh. Spain was an Arab colony for 600 years

How does that disprove anything I've said?

J1 and J2 are both Middle Eastern components, and your map even shows that the Levant is primarily J1 territory.
Or do you simply not know where the Levant is on a map?
Dumb ass.

Are you saying I'm an Englishman?

Nobody cares about haplogroup except wh*Te autists

The literal definition of an Arab is someone who natively speaks Arabic. You can be black, white, yellow, brown, orange, and still be as Arab as the next guy.

ITS NOT A RACIAL DEFINITION BUT A CULTURAL ONE

It literally does the opposite. The J1 hatching means it's a minority in the J2 area. Learn to read maps, brainlet.
>J1 and J2 are both Middle Eastern components
Middle East =/= Arab Peninsula. Levantines are not the same race as the desert niggers and camel fuckers.
Sure thing you Bedouin nigger.

You fucking dumb ass.

Take a look at your map, retard.

Levantines are Arabs, not Arabians.
Arabians are inbred subhumans who fuck goats and camels.
They are desert nomad niggers and the shame of the Arab world.
They have no history of note beyond chimping out once in the 7th century.

Literally the only Levantine country with a J1 majority is Jordan. The rest is J2 or J2 with a large J1 minority.
Wipe the sand from your eyes, Bedouin nigger.

t. Cringey diasponigger desperately wanting to be white

You don't know anything about Mideast history. Fucking stupid Americans... every retarded self-sanctimonious comment on this board has a burger flag next to it

>Almania has an opinion

Hush hush

Prove me wrong. Arabians are scum who have never achieved anything other than their great chimp out in the 7th century.
The Islamic Golden Age was fueled by Persians, Levantines, and Egyptians. Even today Arabian are oilniggers who can't produce or create anything so they live off oil. Once the oil industry collapsed, you Bedouin subhumans will go back to eating sand.

>Literally the only Levantine country with a J1 majority is Jordan.

And Jordan's population is greater than every other Levantine country combined.

Also nothing on that map shows that J1 is a minority in the rest of the Levant, either. Lmao.

If it's cross-shaded (with fucking huge patches
of J1) then you can't conclude one is the majority.

You see the hatching, Bedouin? That means J2 is a majority in the area but with a large J1 minority.

Compare it to literally any other area with the hatching and the area around it. Every area excluding the Arabian Peninsula is J2 majority with minorities. The only exception is Sinai.

Your confusing all Arabs with Bedouin

It's like if I said only redneck hicks from the south were Americans, and New Yorkers were not American

Fact is: anyone who speaks Arabic is Arab, that's the definition. In the Arabic language there is no distinction between Arab and Arabian.

Funny that you mention it, the closest living relatives of ancient Egyptians are Bedouins.

Also, Bedouins don't just live in the peninsula you fucking mongoloid.

There are Bedouins that live as far off as Morocco, to Egypt, to Jordan, and down to the empty quarter just north of Oman.

Just the fact that you think Bedouins only live in the peninsula shows me how much of a retard you are.

How about give me some other source instead of some crudely made map. That or you can just stop posting entirely. You're embarrassing yourself.

>Funny that you mention it, the closest living relatives of ancient Egyptians are Bedouins.
Literally untrue.
>"Instead, their closest relatives were people living during the Neolithic and Bronze ages in an area known as the Levant. Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians."
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

>he unironically believes this

>HE THINKS ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE WHITE
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright buddy. "WE WUZ KANGZ"

>In the Arabic language there is no distinction between Arab and Arabian.
then explain why there was a difference a hundred years ago

Oh yes. My bad.

Levantines are actually Serbians. My mistake.

So I'm spanish then?

>he tries to get away with irony
top kek

>DNA evidence shows that ancient Egyptians were closer to Anatolians and Europeans than modern Egyptians
>this is reported in a respected scientific journal
>"M-MEMES! XDDDD"
Go back to the desert, Bedouin nigger.

ITT: Crusty Europeans try to steal Middle Eastern history

I'm sorry that you Europeans have literally zero ancient history. But to stoop down to the nigger-tier level of culture/history vultures?

That's just sad.

Arabs are descendants of Phoenicians, Akkadians, Sumerians, Sabeans, Qedarites, Babylonians,etc.

We are Semites. Fuck off from our history.

Go steal some Chinese or Indian history.

There wasn't

I'm Levantine you subhuman.

pan-arabs are so cringey. leave the levantine alone you uncultured fucks

It's mostly just American Zionist retards that don't understand history spreading their dumb antics

what is تعريب then

GOLLYGEE.jpg

I'm not getting away from anything. I'd make you my bitch, Serb.
Watch your mouth.

You're supposed to be dead, Bachir

Nothing to do with what defines an Arab or not

Answer me this: what's your parents first language? If you say Arabic then you're Arab

>Nothing to do with what defines an Arab or not
on the contrary

>Answer me this: what's your parents first language? If you say Arabic then you're Arab
not if i was born before faisal bin hussein.

language =/= ethnicity. Are African americans ethnically anglo-saxons you piss drinker? if you don't learn the mother tongue of your parents does that mean your kids will be a different race? you make no sense

The difference here is that both are Semites, both come from the Middle East, and both have a common history.

Don't compare niggers speaking English to Levantines speaking Arabic.

your argument is completely irrelevant. even if two groups are similar and have common history, it doesn't mean that one of them belongs to another

They both belong to the same group: Semites.

Also there have been Arabs in the Levant for thousands of years. At least since the 6th or 7th century BCE.

>They both belong to the same group: Semites.
irrelevant. the serbs and the bulgarians both belong not only to the slavic group, but to the south slavic group, they have been living together for hundreds of years, and yet their cultures are clearly separated.

>Also there have been Arabs in the Levant for thousands of years. At least since the 6th or 7th century BCE.
again, can you answer my question had you told to arabic-speaking syrian from 1850s that he was an arab, he would have slapped you

>again, can you answer my question
>had you told to arabic-speaking syrian from 1850s that he was an arab, he would have slapped you

No.
I'm Syrian and I can name and tell you about 8 of my great grandfathers.
All of them were Arab and proud to be.

We are Northern Semitic people with Arab roots.

I don't know nor care about Serbian-Bulgarian history.

Frankly, the only reason we're even having this discussion is because the Middle East has the richest history in the planet, and everybody wants a piece.

if you're syrian and know your grandfathers, i'm convinced you know what the term "arabistan" meant

WE

Arabistan is the term Turks and sometimes Persians use to refer to us.
Nowadays, they just use that to blankly refer to the Arabic speaking world

you should really learn your history before getting proud with it

no there is no difference because levantines are mostly natives to the levantine while arabs are backward niggers from the Arabian peninsula that have no business in the Levant but couldn't help but invade it because they come from a desert shithole that has no natural resource other than camel piss. Aramaic is what we used to all speak before your invasions but we still don't speak the same exact language and in case you haven't figured it out I am levantine.

What? I'm telling you what the term means today.

t. Canadian-Iranian diaspora

Get the fuck outta here, Reza.

Do you hate yourselves for speaking arabic?

I'm Lebanese you Pan Arab monkey. you literally know nothing about the history of the region. Also before you start ranting about how arabs were savants philosophers and shit, these were all Persians. Arabs live in delusion tied with their inbredness

>these were all Persians

Reza, please.

i was asking you what the term MEANT

ITT: some Levantine rapebaby tries to claim that he's white by posting haplos lmao

Levantine "arab" is distinct from the other dialects. I can barely understand a single word from a purebred Ar*b or northern africans. the fact that it's classified as one language is retarded. it should be divided just like how slavic languages are divided

Who cares what it meant during the Ottoman times, dude?

the one who wants to make points about the past perhaps, dude?

Post more Arab women.

You're gonna relegate my history to the post classic Ottoman era?

What happened to the Nabateans, Qedarites, and countless other North Arabian kingdoms that have lived in the Levant for thousands of years?

>ar*b """arguments"""
whatever your entire country is now a russian and iranian base. you're more iranian than me now congrats desert monkey i literally don't care about anything you say it's all ar*b delusion.

if you cannot make an argument about something from ~100 years ago, then how can you make arguments about things from several centuries ago?

Reza, please.

If I could go and talk to my 4th great grandfather right now I would.

The most I can do is show you that Arabs are intrinsically part of the Levant.

We are not two separate races as foreigners like to make us seem.

i think you mean latinas look like middle easterners, considering the fact that we absolutley fucked your eventual rapists you absolute mongrel.

WE

It's funny how you leave out the Ancient Europeans part and replace it with just Europeans. Ancient Europeans are most closely related to modern populations of the Levant.

It truly is sad. If only Ogedai Khan didn't convert to Islam, and he just went and obliterated all of europe.

Also it's funny that the name Europe comes from the name of an Phoenician Princess, whose language was closest to modern arabic.

I really hate wh*Tes

fuck off no

>Also it's funny that the name Europe comes from the name of an Phoenician Princess, whose language was closest to modern arabic.
Fucking epic. Phoenician is a Canaanite language. Hebrew is a Canaanite language. Hebrew is closer to Phoenician than your subhuman Bedouin language.

Those similarities only exist because arabs conquered those peoples then assimilated their vocabularies.

t. speaking out of his ass

Look, if you want to, you can create any historical narrative you want.

>thread about beautiful women
>no pics of beautiful women
>only autists sperging out over haploshits

Euros consider this asian.

That's a shemale

fugly

cmon niggers you can do better

You're an inbred english cuck then for speaking english.

post some arab israeli cuties