Dunkirk prologue

youtube.com/watch?v=UxcIsNtcGVo

15 seconds in....notice anything?

Why does he wear the mask?

There's a black allied soldier?!?!?!

Bravo Nolan!

>Allied Soldiers will be multi-ethnic while the German will al be evil white males

Bravo Nolan!
R
A
V
O

Bane?

What the fuck even is this video

>"Prime Minister Churchill, I'm SAS"

The Prologue to the upcoming movie Christopher Nolan movie 'Dunkirk'

The black soldier gets the white girl at the end. Calling it.

He returns home to his slag white British slut and says "I love my Country....but I love cuck the British men more"

Why is there a shitskin performing monkey hand movements over the video though?

So tolerant of you Chris Nolan

BRAVO!
R
A
V
O
!

Nolan's become a sellout for political correctness

[citation needed]

Another World War 2 flick?????!?

What did Nolan mean by this? Really makes ya think

When does this come out?

July

holy shit this is so fucking disrespectful

Makes you wonder if Hollywood will ever make a gripping film on the Korean War instead of the run of the mill WW2 and Vietnam movies.

Drie?

>15 seconds in....notice anything?
A Senegalese Tirailleur? Yes I see him. There were something like 25,000 of them in France 1940, so seeing one at Dunkirk is hardly exceptional; in fact, if anything, there should be more of them there.

It's set in France user, they are everywhere

WHAT THE FUCK NOLAN
WHY ARE THEY FORCING POLITICAL CORRECTNESS DOWN OUR THROATS
(((THEY'RE))) TRYING TO KEK US NOW AND THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE. WHEN THE FUCK WAS THERE EVER BLACK SOLDIERS IN WW2? THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. FUCKING NOLAN YOU ARE A SHILL SELLOUT

Whats with the hand movements and whispers? Gave me good ASMR tingles desu. Pure ASMR kino.

I was watching a program calles 1066: a year to conquer England

DROPPED that hard when there were five black people within the first five minutes, one was a Norman knight and another was an advisor to the king. How the fuck did a black person get from Africa all the way to middle ages England after the fall of the WRE? And why would they want to.