What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

His dad told him how much of a horrible monster he is his whole life and he ended up believing it. I think his dad wanted a serial killer for a son to fulfil some sort of sick perversion.

>I think his dad wanted a serial killer for a son to fulfil some sort of sick perversion.

This was confirmed in season 2. He used his son as a tool of vengeance against criminals that escaped the clutches of the justice system

Harry was one sick fucker

boys make the best kind of children
deb is the shittiest girl cop ive ever seen next to LaGuerta

>you think
that's the whole plot of the series you fucking fuck.

>you think
>presenting facts are your opinion
who the fuck are you, peggy hill???

Who?

He was a footfag.

based

>tfw I watched 4 seasons of this show with my dad
that's okay right?

The first four are the only ones worth watching anyway

I liked season 6 too

Hey, better than the two that came after.

True, I lost interest half way through season 7, never saw the final season

I'd put season 7 on par with the first four. 6 was okay too. Honestly season 8 was the only undreedemable piece of shit

how the fuck was everything swept under the rug all the time though?
>ice truck killer dates one of the detectives
>drugs and attempts to murder her
>mysteriously fails and ends up an heroing
>a few months later "bay harbor butcher" bodies are uncovered, worst serial killer in history
>dexter is immediately the suspect in the eyes of one of the detectives
>said detective goes missing and is blown up
>crazy chick kidnaps dexters girlfriends kids and tries to burn them alive
>few months later another serial killer shows up
>dexter's best friend is one of the victims
>his brother suspects dexter is involved and threatens him with a gun
>few months later another serial killer shows up
>kills dexters wife and debrahs boyfriend who was also in the fbi and leading the investigation
>NOBODY THINKS THIS IS STRANGE OR OUT OF PLACE?
>HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

dexter was a boy he dindu nuffin to nobody

Trinity > Miguel > Ice Truck > Doomsday > Barrel Girl Gang >>> Lila
I didn't watch 7 or 8

>dexter burns a shed full of serial killer supplies and evidence
>the next day his wife is murdered by a serial killer
>the shed is never brought up again

The last season could have been so good...

>instead of Laguerta dying at the end of season 7 she should have kept investigating into the next season
>most of the first half of season 8 could have remained the same
>Dexter catches on that Lageurta is on to him
>halfway through the season Laguerta gets damnable evidence that Dexter was the bay harbor butcher
>he tries to kill Laguerta but fails
>entire rest of the season involves a manhunt against Dexter and Dexter trying to escape the clutches of the law, possibly with Hannah

I'm tired and drunk so my greentext sucks but basically the point I'm trying to make is that the last sesaon should have been about Dexter going on the run and everyone finding out who he is. It should have ended with him ultimately getting caught. If they wanted to the producers could have made one more season about him in prison which could have been interesting by changing the usual setting and plot completely.

Reminder that the writing went to absolute shit because Julia Styles is a homewrecker and slept with Michael C Hall while he was married to Jen Carpenter. Because of this the writers went into panic mode and had to change the ending of season 5 completely and had to change the writing of the next season as well

The writers are troll as fuck though because of the shoehorned love story between Dexter and his sister (his ex-wife)

What a shitshow of a once great series

What are we ranking? Just the quality of each season protagonist? If so I agree for the most part. Miguel's arc could have been a lot better if he was a character in earlier seasons and became close to Dexter before finding out about his serial killings. Hindsight is 20/20 though but his arc is actually my favorite, followed by Trinity

Imagine having to work with the person you divorced for three more years...

Just the protags
I loved Miguel's arc, and the contrast between his behaviour and his public persona
Although Lithgow was the best actor the show had in its entire run, so he wins by default

Dexter should have been caught in the first few seasons and sent to a supermax, there he improvises and manages to kill without drawing any sort of investigation. series would end with him trying to escape the prison

>he was found at Trinity's house before the raid took place with no bulletproof vest and nobody asked any questions

And people say that season 4 is their favorite

Yeah Lithgow was amazing but Miguel has to be my favorite character. Wish we got more of him