>I hope someone recognises me
>I hope they come and sit down to talk to me
>I have some interesting stories to tell
>at least ask for an autograph
>please
>so lonely

Kek

JUST

Even his MMA daughter is more alpha than he is.

somebody post the webm of him randomly walking into some guys vid in nyc

That's not george lucas and he's inside an office building anyway it's a private cafeteria

what a bunch of fucking losers

He even has an actual newspaper.

this makes me a lil sad.
why did he have to ruin his credibility by making those silly star wars prequels?
why doesnt he just make something new (adult themed) and release it?

come on george, we have faith in you, man!

Who cares? He's filthy rich and that's all that matters in this world unless you're some kind of communist hippie

guy can't even have lunch in piece, journalists are truly the scum of the earth.

kys

>Adelaide
How far can one man sink?

>"...and a diet coke. no else."

No, you kys
You can't be a loser when you have billions of dollars
Everyone ITT wished they could have 1/4 of his net worth, everyone ITT is a bigger loser than him.

I hope you're all just memeing and not this retarded
>70 year old billionare
>eating Chinese in an Australian food court
He wasn't looking for anyone's attention.

what is the explanation for this?

t. Donald J. Trump

He made successful movies, he founded a company, he sold it so everyone could keep their jobs, and now he's just living a low key life. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he's a happy man at the end of the day who lived his dream. Don't think some bad movies will change that for him.

Hey I'm from Adelaide its good

Calm down user. He's moved on. You should too.

why is this so funny

the good thing about being rich is not having to work a shit job you hate everyday but it is no guarantee of you being mentally and emotionally healthy.

mate.....
im from adelaide, its shit

he's eating at the mall, he's probably happy as fuck

You don't do enough drugs

you take that back, im high right now

How would you address him in this context? George Lucas? Mr. Lucas? George? Director George?

Star Trek guy

>tfw they didnt have 10/10 babies together
>inb4 luke

"Duderino" if you're not into the whole brevity thing

most serial killers in the world per capita right?

did they fucked irl?
they're both 9.95/10s

>I'm such a tortured soul, let me broadcast it on twitter

post the one where he's scribbling the storyboard with markers and deciding in matter of seconds what should be cgi and what should be practical effects

she said she felt like a whore kissing him

George Lopez, associate producer of Farscape.

i wonder if he has flannel pajamas too

Yeah most churches too, what does that tell you ?

Fuck that dude. Cocksucker took all the cash and left the real programmers high and dry. Hope he dies in a fire.

What happened to his salads?

freetard detected

Yeah I am too, I was just having a fucking joke cunt

God wants us to murder people and thin the herd?

>coca light
JUST

Why does he walk in the shot like the Alien from Signs

What's shit about it? Bet you're out in the northern suburbs or something

Most actors and actresses fuck their co stars. Its a unspoken hollywood thing every knows about.

WHO ARE YOU user
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

Yeah, it must be awful being a billionaire with all the time and money in the world.

But that's wrong you retard, everyone at Mojang got a cut. Notch just got the most

Have a billy you tightly strung cunno

My Boy ! where are you from Eastern suburbs ? that's where I'm from

Georgelucas. One word. Like at 4:25-

youtube.com/watch?v=A4W6cdy78wE

>MMA daughter
I need more information on this Jedi daughter

Doubt he would want to be approached. Come on now, would you? Not everyone has something interesting to talk about and I don't mean George here. People would probably bore him with questions and shit like autographs/selfies he's been asked a thousand times already.

I don't know, for someone so rich and influential he seems really down to earth and kinda shy.

he has mild autism

Had everything to create a movie making revolution. Pissed it al away and turned into a cinematic Charles Foster Kane. He and Spielberg will end up being minor footnotes in cinema history which will not be kind to them given how they helped turn it into a theme park.

>mild
It does make a lot of sense though. Especially how undiluted ideas tend to come out sounding a bit childish and terrible, but when filtered through others who know him well and what he's trying (and failing) to express, it comes out as something brilliant.

>He and Spielberg will end up being minor footnotes in cinema history which will not be kind to them given how they helped turn it into a theme park.
Objectively true

Boo-fucking hoo.

Spielberg's made quite a few good movies though.

"HEY, TURKEYNECK, HAN SHOT FIRST" *slaps Lucas across face with my cock*!!!

>He and Spielberg will end up being minor footnotes in cinema history
Don't drag Spielberg into this shit, he will be remembered by Jaws if nothing else. They lead very different careers.

>implying young Mark Hamill wasn't at least a 9/10.

I have no doubt Herslag fucked Chris Hemsworth while making Thor. During interviews together her twat was practically foaming.

LMAOOO hahahahha what a fucking faggot

Read my article about Spielberg and see if you still think that....

thesupernaughts.com/columns/fact/fuck-steven-spielbergfact/

Kilburn checking in

>Not living in the comfy inner southerns
What the fuck man?

>Not born in Adelaide, moved here 2015
>Move from one suburb to the next thinking it is an improvement
>Everywhere is a ghetto with bogans and forefingers

Excuse my naivete, but what inner suburb is 'NICE'?

I've lived in SA all my life, what the fuck does "forefingers" mean in this context?

Heh, I ate there for lunch today. Shogun's is the best food court restaurant in the state.

George truly has patrician tastes.

5083 checking in.

typo - foreigners

>influx of indians and paki's on visa

what did they mean by this?

Yeah you can see the joy on his face

Everybody who isn't good with fame doesn't automatically have autism.
I'm not saying he doesn't, but he most likely doesn't have a fucking idea that he's so popular that he can't eat cheap chinese mall food court food without people on the internet judging his medical record.

>what inner suburb is 'NICE'
Literally anywhere in the South or East

ohh, 'racism lmao'. got it, dude

>Not understanding being a true Australian

what did he mean by this?

me saying he has autism has nothing to do with him eating in a food court.

This is why trickle-down economics doesn't work. Here's a guy with a couple of billion of dollars eating a meal that probably cost less than $10.

Distribute his billions to a few thousand families, and all of a sudden more of that money is going into the economy, and less of it is being 'invested' into garbage propositions like Snapchat and Twitter.

Wealth distribution doesn't really boost the economy, that's not how it works.

lucky cunt... !

>He wasn't there when Based Labour gave everyone extra pocket money and for some reason we got through the GFC ok or something lol economics
Pleb

>I used to make movies, ya know

>tfw you will never be a sweaty, shirtless notch with fifty glowsticks, neon nipple rings and bug-eyed sunglasses- pitching handfuls of mdma, pills and weed into a sea of screaming millennials

When 70% of the economy is based around consumption and the wealthy consume less of their income than the poor, you can fucking bet it does.

>billionaire eating a meal that probably cost less than $10

That just makes him humble if you ask me. Sam Walton lived in an average little house in some suburb and drove a 70's Ford truck. Benny Hill lived in a little apartment and had a little tv. He had a bunch of awards in a box tucked away in his closet like they were unimportant to him.

>identifying a foreigner is racist

Stood 3 ft away from him, just smiled like an idiot

> loser
wew loser w/ 4 billion