Studying in Germany/Munich

Norwegian fag here, I've got an opportunity to do my MSc in physics at TUM (Munich) which seems awesome, however I have some strong reservations about living in Germany due to the whole "lets let in millions of sub 80 IQ muslim """"refugees"""" who'll turn our country to shit and cripple our whole system" and leftist extremism in general. Also there seems to be some nazi uprising as a response to this and I'm not very fond of that either.

So I guess my question is, how shit is Munich/Germany in general? Also I do speak some decent german and am a very quick learner (learned fluent spanish in a month from scratch) so language won't be a problem

Why would you ever go to Germany

Because TUM is a great uni (I've heard) and I can't afford going to the US (yet). If I had the money I'd leave for USA today and never look back.

munich (like all big german cities) is a shitskin city

well fuck, might opt for Zürich then, ETH is also a great STEM uni

Munich is pretty much Germany's best major city considering all metrics.

Good weather, wealthy, safe, but the rents are pretty high, accordingly

The TUM has a great reputation(globally within the top 20 in natural sciences in many university rankings).

You shouldn't make your major life choices dependant on sensationalizing media events that won't really affect your life much in the end.

Zurich is like 1/3 foreign born, though.

If my sister hadn't been working 10 minutes overtime one day she would've been killed in one of the many terror attacks in Paris. I'd say these things have a very real chance of affecting my life. Please don't try to sweep the very real danger of muslim terrorism under the carpet; not being honest about these things is part of the problem.

>he thinks Switzerland somehow is an expectation of the shitskincalypse

this muh pure switzerland meme needs to stop. You wont notice a diffrents between german big cities and swiss big cities when it comes to shitskins.

well then I might just stay in Norway until I can move to the US

You are more likely to die in a car crash on the way to the airport. For someone how studies sciences you sound very irrational.

Spent 4 months at TUM. Memes aside, München is a beautiful city with lots of things to do and there isn't so many refugees that it would really bother but I lived quite close to the city center so I don't know about the suburbs.

5/5 would go again

Everything is a risk/reward calculation. The reward for using modern transportation far outweighs the risk.

Importing millions of low IQ, low-skilled people who want to see your country go to shit either deliberately or not just because they can't let go of their backwards views, values and morals is a proposition with no reward and only risk. But you already know this, don't you? So why would you try to push an agenda that you know will fuck you over in the long run?

Yes but the foreigners there are mostly rich germans, french and italians who moved there for a better life

>falling for stem meme

Along with Vienna Munich is ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world.

Personally I dislike Munich.

t. Bavarian from the South of Munich

>But you already know this, don't you?

I can assure you Germans don't know this. They have fully convinced themselves that the only way to show the world that they are no longer unreasonable nazis is to show the world that they are unreasonable globalists bent on destroying their own nation in a show of masochism which has never been seen before. Germany went from one extreme to the other because they are totally incapable of any kind of restraint. It's like poking the silent autist in the corner of the classroom, he'll do nothing for months and then suddenly explode from nowhere

You either believe in memes, or not... Your decision. Don't ask for advice on fucking Sup Forums, you autistic retard...

>people dying at the hands of a violent, backwards ideology
>hurr it's just a meme

No it's not. It's very real. There are many problems with islam and its followers and you're a coward for not recognising this painfully obvious fact. Thank fuck that everyone isn't a pathetic, self-loathing pussy like yourself.

>If I had the money I'd leave for USA today and never look back.

Nigga, why?

I'm asking, partly because i hate immigrants (despite being one), and also because I'd like to know why people all over the goddamn world still wish to move here for reasons not economic or academic.

kys immigrant

No. Where else on this rock will a man earn $120K for being a 23 year old entry-level software developer? Dude, I love it here, but i hate how many immigrants you're letting in, even if we theoretically have enough land & economic carrying capacity for billions of people.

You should have placed a moratorium on immigration immediately after I arrived desu.

this is a case in point to: