You're the only man that's ever touched me

You're the only man that's ever touched me.

this was the kino moment of the movie

Implying he didnt fuch Teresa

I was so sure that he was going to be banging her and there would be that moment of realization.

Kevin was GOAT, movie sucked tho.

>Black boys look blue in the moonlight

What the shit does this even mean?

He had such a terrible life. As a grown man who also lives in the closet I know his pain

Blue is the warmest color
Blue ranger was gay

>>Black boys look blue in the moonlight
>What the shit does this even mean?

Social pressures forcing them to be overly performative in how they carry themselves so they become caricatures in the process, but there is a hidden twilight quality that represents their true self that only comes out in the correct conditions: their black skin under the dark of night (representing the two conditions of society and their performative role they maintain within it to fit in) and the moonlight (twilight, third and hidden condition/true self) coming to the forefront to illuminate the hidden.

I haven't seen the movie and am bullshitting like a first year English student but I'd lol if I were right.

With the fact that his mom scared him from women his entire life and is the some reason he became gay i knew that wasn't gonna happen

Basically, people spend most of their lives hiding how they really feel under a facade, and you never see how they really feel except under special circumstances.

It happens with both Juan and Chiron, who disguise their more sensitive side behind a tough guy exterior. Juan doesn't show his more paternal side until he meets Chiron, and Chiron doesn't show his more sensitive side until he meets Kevin the second time

It's kind of the point of the movie, dude

Here.

>Basically, people spend most of their lives hiding how they really feel under a facade, and you never see how they really feel except under special circumstances.

Fuckin LOL I knew it. 2 ez bruv.

It's not a difficult or complicated quote. It's only said once and isn't anything profound, considering how the entire movie basically revolves around it. Being self-congratulatory over something so simple comes off a bit basic

>Chiron

Also I'd bet money this is an allusion to the mythical centaur Chiron who brought healing to people.

I should write a super duper deep indie movie this shit is easy.

>Being self-congratulatory over something so simple comes off a bit basic

Being passive aggressive is far worse 2 b h.

I'm bored and Sup Forums is a toilet. Who even cares.

Why are you pretending like this is some abstract thing? The quote is straightforward and isn't hard to understand, like most of the movie. There are no random references to myths or works of literature or anything. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out

AYO YOU SAYING WE WUZ FUDGE PACKERS AND SHIT?

>"people" who think this movie is complex

>The quote is straightforward and isn't hard to understand, like most of the movie.

m8 I haven't even seen the thing. It was a shot in the dark and I was amused that I got it. Stop being such a wet blanket.

>not KWEENZ

>m8 I haven't even seen the thing

I figured as much. If you actually watched it you would've realized that it's a straightforward quote and you wouldn't be fellating yourself over it

>I figured as much.

lmao I literally said as much in my first post.

Stop being such a passive aggressive weasel all the time.

If you're this faggot
Then good job samefagging and responding to me twice. It's also much simpler than your shitty, pretentious pseudo-explanation. Keep sucking your own dick though, faggot.

>than your shitty, pretentious pseudo-explanation

What? I was literally being self-deprecating in that very post.
>and am bullshitting like a first year English student

You have the same level of passive aggression as a Jezebel poster. It's fuckin endless with you.

Stop being such a weaselly shit cunt all the time.

>doesn't like Sup Forums
why are you here
>to entertain myself lmao
you don't seem entertained
just annoyed

anyway you 'figured out' what that quote meant because moonlight is a pseudo intellectual movie and you're a pseudo intellectual so it's not surprise you'd be in tune with it despite not actually seeing it

Or maybe it was just really predictable?

Just because you were raised by a single mother that doesn't mean that you need to act more passive aggressive than actual women do. Stop being like this, m8.

lol yes i thiught the same. also i wants to der her ketting banged. her tits are amazinh