I forgot that he even died.

stannis was a shit cunt

He's alive

you're 3 years late bro

Did you see him die? No? He's alive

Offscreen deaths never count

I've accepted his but not hers.

>mfw this death pissed me off more than the red wedding

Fucking bullshit, fuck this stupid fucking show, fuck Martin, fuck HBO.

>le let's kill off all the characters people love to create le drama

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I read the books and I watch the show and I still can't figure out why anyone gave a shit about him. Davos, Melisandre and Shireen? All excellent characters. But Stannis sucks and is boring.

SHUT UP!! HE'S COMING BACK!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because Stannis was literally next in line for succession, and all he wanted was for things to be put back in balance. He was just a decent man trying to do what was right by whatever means was necessary because he knew his enemies would do anything to stop him.

That's at least why I was pissed about it. Also that she hulk brieene can die in a grease fire.

E's dead!

Stannis was the rightful king of Westeros who got fucked by his power-grubbing brother.

If Renly hadn't been such a greedy little shit then the entire Westeros plot would have been wrapped up by the middle of S2.

Actually, no. This was well established in the books. The Tyrells would never support Stannis, Dorne was already conspiring with Targaryen loyalists for years and the Vale was in Littlefinger's pocket. Stannis never had a chance. He ~would~ have if he made an alliance with Robb Stark since the beginning, but he was too much of a moron.

So being next in line made him interesting? That's fucking horse shit and you know it.

>do what was right by selling your soul to a demon and killing your brother and burning your daughter alive

Why didn't Stannis ally with Robb again? I remember the diplomacy but not the reason

No body = not dead. Deal with it faggots, HE'S ALIVE.

He expected everyone to come to him and lick his ass.

>I AM THE LAW

IIRC he said something about ruling over seven kingdoms or none of them.

>decent man
>burns his daughter alive
He was a nutcase. And any courage and bravado he showed in the assault on King's landing was hugely overshadowed by how much of a backstabbing snake he was that would run over the people that loved him most just for power.

He would have had to recognize Robb's claim to an independent North, which he was unwilling to do, as it would have deeply undermined his authority and made him look like someone who got his throne by selling away one of the Seven Kingdoms rather than by being the rightful heir

A man that tries to do the right thing and bring back justice to the world. Lives to do his duty and has a moral compass. Goes to great lengths to get rid of all the liars and deceivers that whisper lies into the ears of the rulers from the shadows.

(((They))) make a TV show about him where he murders his own brother and burns his daughter alive so everybody hates him. Really makes you think.

>Do the right thing?
What 'right thing' did he try to do over all those seasons?

>Bring back justice
What justice? His claim to power just for a last name? The willingness to get thousands killed over his own personal benefit? Burning his child alive? Causing his wife to hang herself? Breaking his vows by fucking a side chick? Burning his relatives? Getting almost all of his troops killed?

>Duty
>Moral compass
Okay, you're baiting, then.

It's obvious he was talking about book Stannis.

RIP Stannis. When you fuck up the character so much the actor doesn't even want to play it anymore

Also why the actual fuck would you not have Lady Stoneheart fuck Hack & Hack

Theres still Stannis chapters in TWoW coming to fulfill my Mannis needs

Wasn't on-screen.
Didn't necessarily happen. This is irrefutable, is it not?

>TWoW
>coming

pick one

book stannis is honorable tier
tv show stannis is shit tier

also its strange that stannis is the one of the only people in the TV show who don't have his death explicitly shown. the other being syrio forel, who is most likely not dead.

this is how the mannis makes allies
>Stannis frowned at her. "You presume too much, Lady Stark. I am the rightful king, and your son no less a traitor than my brother here. His day will come as well."
i think it was autism

You'll burn.

Let's say he isn't dead in the show, how would (((they))) bring him back into the fold even?

Magic.

I'm playing by comic rules, if we didn't see it then it didn't happen.

Him and the Blackfish are just chilling at the winchester waiting for this whole thing to blow over.

tv show stannis is shit, but he had some good moments like killing renly, cucking the wildlings, obliterating in hand-to-hand combat at blackwater even though he lost. the thing with the tv show is that it needs to get rid of many characters, because theyre running out of episodes soon.

>stannis is the one of the only people in the TV show who don't have his death explicitly shown.
This! Call me tin foil Prestonautist, but it make no fucking sense. They showed a woman being stabbed into her pregnant uterus yet to show a dummy loose its head would be "inappropriate brutal" or what the fuck was their shitty argument. Either they will ignore it forever or at the end when everybody will kill each other he will pop out of nowhere to take credits.

No. Not until the book (that will literally never come out)

I still believe in TWOW coming out at some point but we will sadly never see the conclusion to this series. I hope fatty will at least write a short 300 page summary of the last 4 books he still had planned to be released after his death.

Wheres the cringy bearded faggot who kept posting this before?

What is Dead May Never Die

no body, no death

probably should have posted this one but the penguins shall stay

His character assassination was some of the most annoying and painful things I have seen on television.

In the books he is great, hes feared by Tywin, hes smart as fuck, he has some humorous scenes, and is generally a good guy with many layers.

They completely fucked him over in the show, he has no humor, they made him a fucking retard, and even ruined some of his fucking best scenes.

I mean did he eve try and make Jon a Stark in the show? I forget, and after killing him and completely fucking him over, I stopped watching, and haven't looked back.

Why should I care for a religious nutjob?

He dies in TWOW too but by the end of the book he is literally a king. Melisandre was right but a prophecy misread, could have been. It was, too... He does become king but it's the role the Night's King plays on the show. They jumped the gun on that storyline.

He also does burn Shireen and that's where you see him take steps towards becoming the main antagonist of the series. It's a lot more meaningful.

I hoped they were going to use Agamemnon. Kills/sacrifices his daughter to navigate a storm, sacks Troy, but then is murdered by his scheming wife when he returns. His wife makes him stand on the purple (mocking the Gods, hubris) before he's murdered in a ritualistic way. That would've been real tragedy.

honestly, with GRRM being a lazy fuck, it has made me jaded, and I will never forgive him if he does something like that, Stannis is supposed to be the red herring.

He seems bad, but if you examine his actions, he not too bad.

Dany on the other hand...