/survivor/

34 seasons, bros. Who's excited for Wednesday? Predictions on 1st out?

>tfw it's Tony first boot

This show still exists? Holy shit the only thing I really remember is Boston Rob, the fat dude with a snake and that guy who faked his grandmother dying.

Sadly, probably. As long as Sandra doesn't make the merge/jury.
It's not a Survivor thread unless one of YOU shows up. Jesus, Rupert and Johnny Fairplay on Pearl Islands was in 2003 user.

considering Jeff is on record for saying this season is going to be like Jaws where everyone is waiting for the shark to strike, I think Tony and other big players are going to be fine for a while

We can only hope. I want to see JT evolve his game again. It was fun to see him change from golden boy in Tocantins to slimy snake in HvV. Wonder what he'll do next.
Ozzy had a perfect 3 story arc, not interested in him this time around.

>story arc
Your reddit is showing

my boy going all the way this season!

Ciera is the first boot

Final 3 is Sarah/Brad/Troyzan

Gas yourself, faggot. I'm a suckster through and through.
We'll see. He was okay in Caramoan. I'd like to see him go far this time. Any ladies you want to see perform well?

Sorry user that I'm one of THOSE posters, but you're little show lost any relevance it had after like 2008

lol nope, your source is shit.
Cirie is the first boot. Sandra and Tony just miss the merge.

>you're
>~10 million viewers after 17 years
>irrelevant

>Any ladies you want to see perform well?

I'd like to see Hali or Michaela do well.

But I really want to see Cirie pull out a win. I'm still salty how she got boned that there wasn't a final 3 in fans v favorites. She would have won.

Australian Survivor has a better host and better qts

That's pretty funny considering the promos show Cirie past the first episode. And Tony and Sandra not making merge is well known.

Hali was cute, but shouldn't be on this season. I'd rather see Jenn who I have a love-hate relationship with. Michaela was overrated and only got pumped up because they needed another black female to get plebs excited for.
Cirie is a fun strategic player, but can lead to a boring premerge because she targets all the strong players and sabotages her tribe.
The only girls I'm happy to see are Ciera, Aubrey, Sarah (somewhat) and Debbie (to see her crash and burn like a female Coach)

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to distract other anons. Those spoilers have been confirmed elsewhere...
I'm either going to an hero or drink to oblivion so I forget the final 3.

The men this season are STACKED and has at least 3-4 guys that always try to make all guys alliance.

The women are going to be fucked unless there are cracks

Jeff is putting cash in Hali's pocket, mark my words.

>2008
more like 2012 desu senpai, it was never the same after Kim

Kim was a strong winner, but that season was so boring and came after a string of bad seasons, it permanently put off people from the show. Also, using the the finale is disingenuous because they notorious have fewer viewers from people who tune out after the winner is announced.

I just downloaded and marathoned season 33. Was actually solid as fuck. Sad my boy Jay didn't win but oh well.

Glad mikaela is coming back this season i actually liked her a lot. Crushed challenges, spoke her mind, was blunt with what she said and gave no fucks if it hurt anyone's feelings, just straight facts. Was pretty smart with everything she did. Also willingly pulled her own top off and showed everyone her tits just to try win a challenge round.

>Ciera has too big a target on her back
>Aubry will slip through the cracks and will be the player others say they can get out later
>Sarah will try to get Tony out resulting in her getting voted out too
>Debbie will go far until getting picked off by the guys alliance

Don't crush my dreams, man

based troyzan is finally going to prove that it was his island after all and kim only won because they were playing with a shitty cast

yeah, no

>pretending you watch this cancer
Bait thread.

what did season 34 buy mark burnett?

a new mansion?

>You-a not-a gonna survive dis unless you give me twenty percent of that a-fucking million dollars

>commenting in a thread for a show you don't watch
SUPER BAIT
you watch it, faggot

our girl makes it deep into the jury

based hali
based merica

hell yeah, another lawyer qt to root for

Give up all hope, beautiful people aren't allowed to make the finals anymore.

bump