I so love it when a /cum/ nation makes a thread

I have two brothers and two sisters
How many siblings do you have?

I NEED to BREED

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=A10WNjx-YiM

kys

kys

God morgon my fellow american friends, are you guys ready for the morning coffee? HAHA i sure am :DDD

>white speaking about sports what they have never practice
Cute

one and one

u 2

I played baseball for 14 years

good morning
i had tea this morning

when will you learn?

Reminder that the only acceptable sports in North America are volleyball, rugby, hockey, and swimming

If it has a slot for it, yes

But if I was you, I'd buy a laptop that comes with an SSD already

>Golf?
>Baseball?
>soccer?

>not a fan

post more memes

mamamia
papapia
go back to your
pizzaria

that kid doesn't look genuinely scared
wouldn't put him in my hallmark movie

CUCHUFO

>golf
boring
>baseball
boring
>soccer
too much diving. If I wanted to watch acting I'd watch a movie

t. Luigi Rossi

*Walks up to you*

*gets startled*

>>golf
>boring
>>baseball
>boring

Im not italian

Guysi wanna tell you one thing

CUCHUFO

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: - Knowing when to come in out of the rain.Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies and reliable strategies His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition. Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion,,,Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault. Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason. He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights,,,I Want It Now,,,Someone Else Is To Blame,,,I'm A Victim,Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on.If not, join the majority and do nothing

@80079024

should I get an SSD instead of a HD?

>I only earn 10USD per day and can pay a fuckin' games but in the first world countries they can't

The lady in the coffee case actually got third degree burns that required skin grafts all over her crotch

CUCHUFO

*kys*

The obsessive hatred, bordering on psychosis, against products — i.e. against man-made objects — seems to be the hallmark of the pseudo-intellectual today. Hatred of consumption, a problem which no sane, healthy person has ever had. As if food and clothes, as if eating or dressing were bad. Such is the pseudo-intellectual's craving to appear to be raging at something, that he will rage at life's basic necessitities if need be.

The "consumer society" should have been called the "slave society", since there's nothing wrong with consuming, it is indeed the basis, the prerequisite, of all growth. Marx was at least healthy in focusing on production; Baudrillard's obsession with consumption is neurotic. Why not reduce it to zero and die of thirst in a few days, you fucking nihilistic little prick? Better yet just stop breathing; oxygen too is something that we consume.

What is "capital"? It is simply another word for money, which is a medium that facilitates exchange. Capitalism, then, is merely a state of things in which individuals are able, and allowed, to enter into exchange. That's all it is. Capitalism = Exchange. And since it is impossible for any culture and civilization at all to exist without exchange (indeed exchange is the number one prerequisite for civilization, with language itself understood as a form of exchange, the exchange of feelings), we might as well say that Capitalism = Civilization. To be against capitalism, then, means to be against civilization — which is par for the course for the kind of subhuman dreck which perpetually champions this nauseating, decadent notion. Just take a good look at them and you'll see.

I don't pay for games or media because I like having extra money I can save.

This is my waifu. There are many like her, but she is mine. My waifu is my best friend. She is my life.

TOGA IS SHIT.

Stop sending us ice bears

Good user

>froppy seconds

dumb frogposter

What's your favourite nodric counrtry?

Mine is iceland

north africa

Finland

england

Islamic republic of Sweden

Minnesota

north west terriotories

denmark

not nordic dumbass

Canada

FUCK WH*TES FUCK N*ZIS

shut the fuck up, you hear me? or i'll fucking punch u

me in the center

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

>putting an arnarchy symbol on Cap

legitimately triggered

not sure what the target audience for this is for

*calms dennybear down with a funny dance*

really wish they kept this costume for him, it was his best

*starts smiling at cana and hugs her*

Anarchists who want to feel justified in beating random people during their rallies

White europeans and their descendants in other countries are the best.

Only white need be preserved, any other race need a massive sterilization.

*punches everyone in the room especially euros*

progs who "think" free speech should be shut down with violence

Absolutely

>beating down american citizens for a difference of opinon
>punching adolf hitler
one of these is okay

the guy in the picture isn't a caricature of hitler. he was one of those "alt-right" bloggers who had the label "nazi" affixed to him by people who burn cars and attack strangers

that's what I'm saying

>I really need to stop spending money
>buy a new laptop the next day

Let m hold on to your money, and I'll transfer an amount back to you when you actually need it

*hacks into america's account and steals italy's money*

>illegals should be in the country. their only crime is wanting to live here!
>they can't work unless they have a SSN
>meaning they've either stolen someone else's identity to work, or they don't pay taxes
>if they've stolen someone's identity, then they qualify to suckle on the teet of the government and vote for more demoshat statists
>if they haven't then they're stealing from the american tax payer
hmm

>italy
>money

For buy a new laptop i need work 5 months, and only can buy a shitty laptop.

Uganda

there is no way his english is actually that bad

ignorant racis

you can buy a shitty one and save up for a better one

but he need work 5 months for buy new laptop

it's probably cara on Ritalin for the moment

Friend's mom is hitting on me again. Can't stand this shit. I'm a Christian.

Bought a new phone

trying to sleep with my son's friend
he is so hot!

unironically gay

then wait ten months
once you have the first one it's good for at least 2 years

He said he earns 10 usd a day, what do you think is his education level?

>what do you think is his education level?
Sucking wh*teoid ponos

Why is Canada so similar to nordic countries even though we are so far away?

>tfw earn $17 an hour

i-it's ok I guess

minnesota clay