Pol hates women

>Pol hates women
>even though it was a fucking woman who raised, breastfed and sacrificed so much for each of these cucks

Sup Forums is /r9k/ with more focus on racism

I don't think pol/ hates women, I think Sup Forums just hates women who won't have sex with them and instead go for the superior touch of a Black Mamba Vibratotron 3000 Deluxe Special Edition.

>implying homosexuality isn't the true redpill.

Sup Forums hates feminism, not women.

You know absolute jack shit about my mother.

> pol is r9k

Sure thing you cucked turbovirgin

Sup Forums has a large number of losers from /r9k/ that browse here. It's mainly composed of limp dick white boys that are mad and racist because us black guys are out here slayin pussy.

nigger its simple

we gave white women rights
they are now voting to throw our entire civilization away for niggas

why should i hate women?

this.
mother's can fuck you up for life like no one else and it leaves no scars or traces of the original trauma - just an awkward, low self-esteem beta who does and says incomprehensibly self-defeating things that can only be explained by the fact that there is an alien introject in his brain which guides his thoughts and actions

Canada I know you're having fun but could you please, just once, make your bait less obvious. I promise it will be more fun for you because you'll catch more dumbasses and it'll be more fun for us because it'll be harder to spot.

>>Pol hates women
>>even though it was a fucking woman who raised, breastfed and sacrificed so much for each of these cucks

>Jewish Mom: The Post

>thinks my mother raised me
>it was actually my grandmother that did
>thought a womans place was in the kitchen and taking care of her children
>she was more red pilled than most of you

You just don't fucking get it leaf.

>>woman steals baby from father. raised only child with single female parent.

>>kid moves from rural to urban. women say hes a ballless polite loser

>>REEEEEEEEE

One of the main reasons we have so many beta cucks nowadays is that their mothers and fathers failed to raise proper men.

I feel jew

>are out here slayin pussy.

Literally

Sup Forums does not hate women.

Sup Forums hates race-traitors.

My mother left me on the street. Fuck you, OP.

My mother is the strongest person I know. She fought to keep our family afloat through my father's stroke and her cancer. She showed me what a real woman is and she showed me that, much like the nu-males of today, modern girls are not women. They are whiny, immature children.

Same here. OP can blow it out his ass.

raus aus meinem reich du untermensch, turbovirgins werden die welt regieren.

They don't hate mothers asswipe. They hate the modern woman that despises children and only thinks for herself.

Sup Forums hates degenerate western women. Now a good white/aryan conservative women with Christian values...

only 35mil leaflets

thx but no thx

All women are cunts. The sooner we replace them with robots, the better.

Nobody asked me you misogynistic biggotic faggot.
No words also mean no!

Most of Sup Forumswas raised by single/divorced mothers
Prove me wrong

I was born and raised in a white conservative christian family in the south. Now /lgbt/... there's where you'll find the people with "daddy issues".

>I think Sup Forums just hates women who won't have sex with them
Which basically means : all women

Women hating faggots are vocal minority.

Nope, parents are still together. Still hate women.

In the future women would be obsolete. They wouldn't even be used for raising kids