Why is this movie so underrated?

Why is this movie so underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKtiLWgHwL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who did they get to play him and what does he look like now? Does he still have muscle mass?

It's garbage

He is dead Jim...

youtube.com/watch?v=KKtiLWgHwL4

The scene where they pump his muscles up definitely gave someone a fetish.

A bodybuilder named Jeep Swenson and he died shortly before the movie came out.

You are now aware that if they released this FPOS now, it would be heralded as "Just the reboot the DCEU needed! 99% RT score!"

I would do anal with poison ivy and let bane watch it from the corner

I just realized he was a thirsty cuck in both movies. Damn.

I could if he was a dominant top and really went hard on my boypussy. Plus is he's really into gagging with his dick and making me smell his armpits, it would be really hot.

He is too big

This can't be a serious question. I smell troll bate!

This movie was absolutely awful.

Was it even a movie or atm atrocity? I don't think people understand.

I don't think people appreciate the campy nature of the comics and '60s television series.
I saw this movie as a kid. It was a true delight.

This movie was made for children. I don't see why retards call Clooney the worst Batman of all time. Kids legit enjoyed this move. Batman doesn't need to be fucking grimdark edgy all the time.

Ok hell fucking no!!!! Your out of your goddamn mind!!! If we saw this movie it's because we were kids. It was an insult to us? Neon glow sticks and everyone needs to chill? Really bro? A bane with no brain?

This.

It's been over a decade of these darker more serious superhero movies and i'm still not used to it. I miss silly, campy superheros films.

Why would they have a female character seduce men with sex appeal in a kids movie?

Aniways Cloney was terrible, if they wanted a Batman for kids they should had put someone as funny as West.

I watched the movie when i was a kid and I didn't have a problem with sexy Ivy nor my folks. Maybe you're just a fag.

He's a big guy

Because pre teen and young boys are the choice demographic for super heroes and they're the most horny insatiable masturbation maniacs on this godforsaken earth