Why is Always Sunny so awful this season?

Why is Always Sunny so awful this season?

The Cricket Episode is the worst episode by far

How long until it's demoted again to FXXX?

The only decent one was making a murder. And it has so much potential

Watching that today is what made me make this thread

>tfw ywn settle for a chick like Dee from seasons 1 through 8

Water park ones pretty good right?

Agreed. Stupid female writers insert all these retarded disney references as if it will make it a good episode. The twist was obvious and none of it was funny at all

>creater and writer grew up with 2 lesbian mothers
>was always pro sjw stuff
>OMG THIS THING WAS LEAKED THIS SEASON IS SJW
you guys are dumb

This season was absolute dogshit fan fiction

Only a few episodes were. A few were also quite good.

>Hate Crime
>PTSDee
>Making A Murderer

Nah, this season was awful, but it doesn't have anything to do with politics: the show has simply run its course.

shit writers.
they should just call it quits while it still has some good episodes not too far behind. I couldn't bare to watch one of my favorite shows go to shit like this.

To be honest that probably isn't it

This season has strayed so far from the formula it's terrible

And the episodes haven't been good enough to compensate for the change in formula

P>Mac: always sunny has always been on the cutting edge of social progress
>Charlie: dude you don't have any black writers,
>angry Mac:I HAVE TONS OF BLACK WRITERS AND ThEY'RE FEMALE
>Charlie: Relax Mac, besides, I'm not worried. I'm the only member of cast with a secure acting career
>Dennis: look i think what Mac is trying to say is, hear me out, that we should fire our white male writers... aaaand hire black females?? To bring diversity i-i think?
>Nac: yeeesss dude that's what I've wanted all along, by hiring a disproportionate amount of minorities, it's the only way to PROVE we aren't racist bigots
>Frank: YOU GO HIRING BLACK BROADS YOU'RE GONNA BE LOOKING FOR A NEW SHOW TO PRODUCE CUZ I'M ALMOST DEAD AND MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE A CHARACTER THAT'S A PROFESSIONAL VICTIM
>Dee: hey guys, i can write a good black character: yooo we wuz showrunners n SHEEEIT!!
>Dennis: dee that is so distasteful, your black impression gag has run its course

The Gang gets Culturally Enriched

This season hasn't been that great, but I honestly think it would have been worse if they simply let it stagnate by using the same writers and the same formulas over and over.

It's not as if they're bringing in complete nobodies to write/direct the show for "sjw points", some of the new directors have experience with much more popular sitcoms on network tv channels.

>some of the new directors have experience with much more popular sitcoms on network tv channels.

If anything, that's probably the issue. It's Always Sunny always had a unique style, so apply conventional sitcom wisdom to it will drag it down.

I loved that one, especially that little girl at the end scene

They're straying from the formula

Old episodes: start in bar and conflict arises from there
new episodes: fuck the formula and context lets just bank off rehashing jokes and entertaining attention deficit millenials

I don't disagree, but so far the gang still feels like the gang, just thrust into different sitcom formulas.

At the very least, it's something different after 10 seasons. How often do sitcoms last this long without overstaying their welcome? Maybe the jarring differences in direction (musical episode, mockumentary episode, etc) will stoke their creative juices for the next season?

That cricket episode sucked dick.

One joke built up for the entire episode about his gf just being a dog and the payoff wasn't even that funny. No jokes otherwise in the episode.

One of my favourite comedy shows but man... Can't believe I dropped this season honestly, but it's been really bad. Waterpark was okay though.

I liked the sitcom, the murderer one, the cricket tale, the rest were really forgettable

Show was never good. You just have no taste and convinced yourself it was something "new" to rid yourself of sadness and boredom.

The only thing I liked about the cricket episode is it had that guy from Titus in it.