B-but reviewers are all bought off by Disney

>b-but reviewers are all bought off by Disney
>b-but reviewers hate dark and serious capeshit
If you are still defending the DCEU, you should neck yourself. They are objectively bad movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ
youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=36m20s
youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=22m24s
businessinsider.com/most-popular-halloween-costumes-2016-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw DCEU is literally the worst capeshit universe now

Won an Oscar

All I wanted was a good Green Lantern movie, just space cops with superpowers. But DC had to be retarded and put all their cash, directors and stake in batman and only batman.

Marvel can make a movie about fucking Ant-Man and people love it, review it highly and make millions off it. DC can barely get a few million off a superman movie. Makes zero sense.

>Lego Batman is 91%
Fuck, is it really kino? Should watch?

>tries to make some retarded point
>counter arguments are literally movies from before light action comedies were vogue & movies like Hellboy that had levity from the start.

how about you decide for yourself nigger faggot

Capekino

yeah, right....

That's why I asked whether or not it was worth the time to watch. I'm a very busy man, my dude.

Without question the best DC related adaptation since Dark Knight, from live action to DTVs to the Arkham games

>put a retard in charge of things
>his rushed adaptation is divisive as fuck but the new CEO makes a rushed as fuck announcement that WB is heavily investing in DC long term
>movies are greenlit left and right to rush a whole universe in a handful of years
>can't back down from this proposed slaight or you'll be kicked out of your position as CEO
Snyder and Tsujihara are why these releases are utter shit.

The funny thing is GL was WB trying to copy Iron Man without getting why that worked. The DCEU is now WB trying to copy the entire MCU and STILL not getting why it works.

>so upset to make that pic
must be extra embarassing that DC's worst got an oscar despite the decade headstart Marvel had.

So you're telling me that Marvel can't even win meme Oscars?

>getting awards
>destroying Dr Strange
>basically a cult movie among young people

When looking at the objective facts, they are good. I think you meant "subjetively" bad movies, OP

lol

>destroying Dr Strange
SS did this without China. Making it extra brutal

I mean Marvel friends, you didn't expect to win Oscars with... this, right?

Marvel movies are clearly bad on purpose, right?

Clearly the deepest movie of our times

Simple reminder that hating on the DCEU is a normie meme just because "muh Marvel universe came first!"

What the fuck is going on there?

O NO NO NO NOAH HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

I know this always gets reposted but how did (they) let this through?

Definitely some samefagging going on here

Or maybe Civil War was a piece of shit and different people agree after seeing with their own eyes how bad it was

Definitely, huh?

>The MCU can't even get a participation Oscar

How much money did they spend buying praise for this trash? Wouldn't it have been easier to use that money in making the movie good?

one pic and this many DCucks are triggered

>but Marlel
Oh hey its the same webms endlessly posted over and over. God forbid DCucks ever accept the they've been defending garbage, better get the cherrypicks out.

Its like you're all sonyggers or something.

Guys calm down, we're only joking around. It's not your fault Marlel movies are just as bad as the DCEU, they'll stop being bland quipfests and get an Oscar someday too I'm sure :)

>Dr. Strange.
Movie about guy that 95% of casual moviegoers have no idea who he is. A movie that in the end is more or less iron man 1.
> Suicide Squad
Movie with Will Smith (not in his prime but still one of most popular actor outthere), Jared Leto (as the most famous comic book villan), Margot Robbie, Ben Affleck. Movie that had to lie in its marketing, to depict a almost comedy movie, that heavily fored Joker eaven tho he is almost non existent in the movie.

Result. It "won" by 3 million. Eaven tho it costed 10 million more to be made, and it probably spent eaven more in marketing.

>Benedict "Sexiest Man on Earth" Cumberbatch isn't popular
>Will "box office posion" Smith is popular
>the hot bimbo from Wolf of Wall Street is popular
>12 seconds of Ben Affleck
>capeshit movie on christmas should underperform this hard

lol, also

>It "won" by 3 million.

Look again bud

Black Panther will get an oscar for gimmick casting alone.

CW was literally BvS. Right down to the "Mommy" issues.

Well I made mistake, now that I look. My bad.
With that being said, yes SS won bigtime.

oh hey, i found you all.
youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

Legit embarrassing

Yeah, but who's the one that get 4 Razzies ?

>he literally paid to vote in a razzies.
I got a bridge to sell you too.

Exactly. They're both worthless franchises.

>loved The Accountant
>all the "critics" give it a shit reviews

Transformers is better than this shit and I'm not even kidding

>DCucks are at the bargaining stage now
perfect

bargaining what? that CW was shit for all the same reason s BvS was?

>even a few months ago BvS was great and CW was shit
>now they're both shit
top lel

How do you get from
>They're both worthless franchises.
to thinking I like either of those things?

>critics hate the movies
>DC still wins anyway

what is it with these kids tying DC to Trump? is it really that common or am I being memed here?

My theory is that they use the same shills for the Hillary campaign and Disney viral marketing, so that's why they make the connection.

Both Hillary and Disney are funded by Soros after all

Marvel's Ike is the biggest trumper tho for just donating to his vets donation drive.

Perly boy was kicked out of Marvel movies, Feig reigns supreme there now

Oscars are worthless.

He's still a presence at Marvel.

Remember how much spam we got when dark Knight rises was 87%??

Remember how everyone here was freaking out over a fucking fresh score??

Am I the only still mad at all that marvel-shitposting

Fuck all you DC Haters

No. They're challenging films. Which film critics historically have a great deal of trouble dealing with. Especially when they're challenging the neo-liberal status quo.

This thread is for oscar winners only

>dat one marvel fan by himself outside at 1:40

oscars are worthless and marvel still cant even win one.
kek it must be hard being a marvelcuck on a DChad board

Can someone shop DC and Marvel's logos on this picture? Asking for a friend

>before light action comedies were vogue
>Deadpool (2016)
>Logan (2017)
While Deadpool wasn't really a dark movie, Logan made up for it in spades.
The DCEU is just dark and edgy for the sake of being dark and edgy.
Logan actually had pretty dark themes throughout.

The average viewer likes dark films, they just don't like shit films.

Why did you hide the Audience score for some of them

10/10 DC does it again

>this party sucks
>I wish I was at home reading Ms. Marvel.

>being baited (buying tickets) = the movie is good
>getting a pity oscar which hasnothing to do to writing/acting/directing = the movie is good

>Nice Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Award, fag!

>w-well who cares my friends on r/cuckold told me everyone hated this flick anyways h-haha

youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=36m20s

Holy shit AVClub was right, DC comic movie fans are chads!

Actually, casuals doesn't give a single shit about DC, while prasing Marvel all the time. So logos must be reverse. Don't get me wrong, DC is superior in all terms, but DCEU is total garbage which ruined image of DC for normies. At least, in cinema sector.

youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=22m24s
>lets have a aquestion from that little suicide sqader there

Mostly was referring to the article on AVClub that was bitching about SS still having legs on the 2nd weak despite it's terrible (and deserved) reception. It was the most petty thing I've read to come that came from this feud.

>Actually, casuals doesn't give a single shit about DC

Literally not true. You spend too much time on the internet and I understand getting that impression but the facts say something else.

businessinsider.com/most-popular-halloween-costumes-2016-10
>dat top 10 dominion

Are there legitimately people out there like OP that are genuinely interested and in ways indebted to comic book company movie 'rivalries'?

Or is it just fun shitposting?

Rotten Tomatoes is owned by WB.

Why does WB allow DC movies to get shit on by critics on WB's own Review aggregation site??

I'd go further and say liking Nolan's Batman movies is a normie meme.

Because Rotten Tomatoes doesn't have critics on it's own, most of the critics whose reviews are aggregated there literally pay the bills with ad revenue (banners and such) and free merch sent by studios, and guess which studio is the most generous with that shit

Oh, ok, I get it.
It's simple, mate. DC just have superior and iconic characters, ofc they're popular. But I'm talking about DCEU which is "what?" for normies. They're either hate it or don't know about it.

So WB confirmed for marketing morons?

No shit. They failed to even market Edge of Tomorrow.

>Rotten Tomatoes is owned by WB.

Yeah so is Cartoon Network. That doesn't stop them putting new DC shows in rotating death slots

WB is really hands off and by "hands off" I mean incompetent

>you have to own the boxing ring to fix a match.

This.
WB is spineless whereas Disney would mail execs pictures of their children at play with "don't fuck with me" written on the back if you tried putting one of their programs on a time slot with dead air.

ffs we know that BvS was being sabotaged. What about that fucking twitter bot that still hasn't been taken down? Turns out they needn't have bothered since the film was shit