Two movies ago

Two movies ago

>Oh shit, humans are hunting mutants to extinction! Logan, get baby dyke over there send your consciousness back in time to stop all this from happening!

>Got it Professor!

Now

>Professor! Humans are hunting mutants to extinction again! Should I go back in time and try again?

>Lol no let's go to Mexico

Yep, I'm done with capeshit.

Is it depressing being this autistic or do you not even notice it?

Logan was tired and broken you fag, & Xavier was senile.

>Yep, I'm done
So are they user.

>He goes from having a hover chair to Logan pushing him in a wheel chair.
What went wrong?

Nigga killed everybody retard lmao

Charles is the most wanted mutant in the world. He and Logan need to lay low, can't afford fancy stuff like that

Couldn't he just levitate the chair?

He's 90 and has Alzheimer's. His mind and powers aren't what they used to be

Then shouldn't he be able to walk again or at least shuffle his feet?

The movie would have been better if the mutant kids were about as old as Rogue in X1.
I just don't buy it that a couple of small kids would pose that much of a problem for grown ass men. Also what was the point of giving every soldier a robot arm?
Other than that, the movie was pretty good.

To represent they had lost their humanity.

How does this work in the timeline shit?

So, he goes back, meets young Xavier, young Magneto and so on. They save the timeline. Logan comes back and is like "You need to fill me in professor" and Xavier is like "Cool, welcome back, my friend!". Not only is that odd in the fact that Logan didn't die at the end of the 'past' but when he returned to the present, he must have been alive and working in the school, so how did he not remember? To everybody else he was walking around and shit. He only remembered when it hit the right day?

But that ends with the final problem. Does this mean that young Xavier and young Magneto and all the other mutants are locked in on the future? So the end result for all of them is they die? That seems odd and rather defeats any potential new films with the 'young' ones, as you're like "oh yeah they saved the day but who cares since they all die anyway".

The only way I can see this being fixed is if Cable saves X23 and drops her off to Xavier's School and she tells them what happen(s) so it's avoided somehow.

X23 had heightened speed, strength, toughness and so on by this stage. She is a scientific experiment. This is not surprising she could deal with regular humans. She is literally superhuman.

Kitty died at the mansion, pleb

Yeah but what about all the others? That fat black kid didn't seem to be very fast or strong.
Plus, it would have been a nice piece of pottery seeing Wolverine in a group of young mutants again who remind him of the good old times

The X-men movies have become like actual comic books.

There's some sort of offical continuity/timeline, but it's so convoluted and overstuffed that it's better to take each individual storyline as its own thing. The timeline of Logan is irellevent except for the things referenced in the movie. All the other stuff might as well of not happened since it has no baring on the plot of this adventure and would only create plot holes and confusion.

I kekked hard when they showed that fat black kid running ahead of the adult bad guys

his little legs were moving faster than a hamster in a wheel, they definitely had to speed them up in post

He's way old than 90

shut the fuck up reddit

He was 23 around 1961. That would mean he was born in 1938. In 2029 he would be 91 years old

No, because muscular dystrophy is a thing you should have about in middle school health class

The xmen timeline was already fucked since that wolverine orgin story

They realized that if you want to go back in time cheaper and faster to where people still don't care as much about muh racism, then you should just drive south of the non-existent border.

>Also what was the point of giving every soldier a robot arm?
In the comics, the Reavers are all previous victims of Wolverine.

According to the Marvel universe his power is linked to his handicap. When he has no power he can walk. When he has powers he is crippled.

>According to the Marvel universe

JUST

You're literally retarded

Donald knew where he was and didnt care, he wanted the girl

What girl?

>When people grow up with superhero movies and reach an age when they realize how ridiculous the whole thing is.

I hope you die, or at least your children die in the future. I curse you and any future you have.

The OP missed the point in the movie where the other mutants were dead, Xavier is senile and doesn't have Cerebro anymore to even find anyone capable of transferring consciousness to the past.
But hey, at least you're smart enough to watch mature movies for mature moviegoers like yourself, right? :^)

>blah blah blah muh source material...

Top kekkington

That concept was echoed in Days of Future Past.

This is assuming Kitty was still alive. She probably died in whatever event the Professor kept mentioning. Plus, the extermination of mutants was secret; Wolverine only knew it was because of some virus shit orchestrated by the corp/govt at the end of the movie.

God damn you're dumb

how old are you?

Are you fucking retarded? Most mutants are dead dumbass, probably including the one that could make the time travel happen. Its set way into the future. Pay attention to the fucking movie next next you dumb piece of shit.

Kitty is dead, Professor X killed her