Hollow Man (2000)

What would you do if you were in his position?

Turn myself in to authorities

this is my fantasy

right now, i would break into my faggot neighbor's house who is running his sub at 2 in the morning and pissing in his face

rape

ensure the legacy of my DNA as much as possible

Lots of murder and rape.

that's dumb
you would only be invisible and pissing would give away exactly where you were. your neighbor would be able to kill you easily and the corpse would be invisible so he wouldnt even get in trouble.

if you became hollow man your best bet would to stay at home cuck

Kill bad men and rob shit.

Find a way to profit from it.

So if you poop is your poo invisible?

>reproduce
>babies all born invisible
>all die within a week because no one can see them

everything he did.

Rape, obviously

Rape Rhona Mitra

Rape my exgirlfriend

To the people who want to steal money, how are you going to pull that off when everyone sees a giant pile of money floating away?

eat it

Rape and kill

I would sneak into random people's homes a live there periodically. While the owner is at work I would eat his / her food and never flush the toilet.

Excellent contributions to Sup Forums.

What would you do then faggot?

see

I would sit at home all day and shitpost.

Spotted the newfag

Me? Unlike your shitty choices, I'd rape women and kill men.

i'd accumulate enough capital until I could make my money work for me, probably have to set up some fake identities which shouldn't be too hard with access to all the government databases. then I'd just travel the world and pretend to be god to bang catholic chicks, rape would probably get old.

Stare and whisper at people, move stuff around in their homes, make them kill themselves

I'm aware that this is just a meme/troll thread, but I'm gonna go ahead and toss this question out there: why would anyone consider being invisible a license to rape/murder vs. putting a ski mask on and doing the same? If anything, being butt-naked would expose the family jewels to harm vs. a solid pair of denim and a long coat to buffet the inevitable kicks and scrapes. And whether you're invisible or wearing a mask, you're gonna leave DNA just the same, so there's no advantage there, either.

Just stay at home.

You think police are gonna start mass searching with thermal vision goggles?

go blind because see thru eye lids

Yeah because the cops are going to find the invisible man

Probably fap

"Officer I was raped by an invisible man"

"Ma'am I'm putting you under a 72 hour psychiatric hold"

the scene when he opens the girls shirt to show her tits made me feel things when i was a little kid

Sneak into houses all over the place and sniff women's dirty panties while jacking off. Once I'm no longer horny, probably just fuck with random people and make them think ghosts are real and shit.

this post made me laugh more than it should have

Shit in tactical places or surprise people with shit materializing inches from their faces

But to be honest bros, if I ever had the ability to become invisible i wont go cape tier, but rather I wont abuse that shit, Id just go sneak into movie theaters watch shit, spoil them on Sup Forums or something, steal small cash, watch people take a bath or something

somebody didn't watch JoJo

He's not missing out.

Shit in people's food. Shit in a movie theatre and wait for someone to sit in that particular seat. Cum on people. The usual.

post the WebM

Id talk to people and convince then I was God or some kind of interdimensional being.

Use government for expense account
Maybe do a couple weird things but I wouldn't touch a sleeping girl. Maybe scare some people I don't like. After a couple years of unlimited prescription drugs and tomfoolery about the world, I'd reveal myself to the world (see: government issued expense account). Maybe fight crime in New York for a little.
Assassinate Kim Jong Il. Other horrible people. Help kids that are getting bullied. Be naked when I want. Probly die an early death.

Me? I'd steal crab legs