Post yfw Canada is in the G7, making Canada one of the seven most powerful nations in the world

>post yfw Canada is in the G7, making Canada one of the seven most powerful nations in the world

WOOP DERE IT IS

Meme group, Russia and China aren't part of it.

>mfw Italy is in the G7

wow my gif is broken, fuck

Canada could crush them like a bug. Russia's a glorified gas station and China's a glorified ant-hill. Both pale in comparison to the Great White North, Strong and Free

You're not yet at Aussie shitposting levels but you're getting there

Keep memeing, your day will come

>North America will be united under Canadian leadership within your lifetime

Doesn't China own like all your real estate? How is that going for you?

Semi-serious question too btw.

like your country ?!

HAHhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhah

Thats why we are poor then. I had no idea that GDP was measured in faggotry.

OP crying, losing hoap after being evicted by his landlord Jiyun "Sandra" Wong.

Russia is literally foaming at the mouth so they got kicked out. Fuck China and their ghost cities.

I think that is only in Vancouver. There are already plans in motion to kinda make it harder for foreigners to buy Canadian houses

Rumors have it that Ronaldo makes up 50% of Portugal's GDP

Proof? I searched myself but I could only find articles saying the opposite, including a bunch of masturbatory 'Our progressive real estate rules don't discriminate against foreigners'

That doesn't make them any less powerful then they are. The only nation in the G7 that could challenge either of them is the Land of the Free.

>bombing and stealing everyone's resources make you powerful

I guess.

sure woopy

you are foaming at the mouth.

Sure they totally steal resources even though countries have to go into debt to go to war.