Was he the most honourable and heroic character in the movie? He literally died defending his country and people...

Was he the most honourable and heroic character in the movie? He literally died defending his country and people, looked death in the face unflinching and refused to betray his brothers in exchange for his own life.

6 million Jews died

There weren't even 6 million Jews in German territory at the time.

Why isn't Stalin ever over saturated as "le evil dictator"? He's killed more people than Hitler.

Actually, it had to be at least 20 million. The scientists said so. You aren't anti-science, are you?

Nah

MUH SIX GORILLION

the number accounts for jews in all of the lands germany invaded noob

Because a Jew is worth more than a human.

>bad goyim

>Why isn't Stalin ever over saturated as "le evil dictator"? He's killed more people than Hitler.
because (((they))) are in charge

The average person was probably baffled when they saw Asians in Hacksaw Ridge. WW2 history is nothing but the world vs Hitler. History text books spend the whole chapter outlining the holocaust and then casually mention the Axis powers in a single paragraph. Pearl Harbor is treated as the reason we went to war with Germany.

And there really isn't a direct connection with Russia so Americans and the west in general don't give a fuck about the Russian influence.

>The average person was probably baffled when they saw Asians in Hacksaw Ridge.
People aren't that uninformed about ww2. The attack on pearl harbor alone is well known by even the dumbest people in the country.

He died following the whims of an evil dictator and was quickly forgotten. That a noble man such as himself was wasted that way is an indictment of his own people that ultimately betrayed his loyalty by letting such a situation happen.

How do we stop them?

I bet you wold cry and grovel if you were in his situation you FUCKING FAGGET

Rustin Cohle.

"What did you get that medal for? Killing Jews?"
>"Bravery"

This was intentionally sympathetic. The title of the film already asserts this. This is alternative history fiction. Grow the fuck up.

6 million is a number chosen at random, high enough to gain maximal sympathy for the jewish plight. Probably less than a million really died. I mean how would they ever confirm the amount with any degree of accuracy, during wartime and immediately after, when everything is in social and political upheaval?

Answer: you can't, but you want your own country so you chose an unrealistically massive number.

They imported jews just to kill them.

>People aren't that uninformed about ww2
No they really are. People have no idea why we were at war with Japan and why we ended up nuking them twice. All the nonsense said about the Germans is actually true about the Japanese. All people know is that the Japanese attacked us and we went to war with them. Kids growing up now don't understand it in the slightest.

This is true. People's heads are so far up their asses that they bitch that we even nuked Japan.

Friendly reminder that I never said he wasn't an admirable character

Another friendly reminder that Germany was consistently the aggressor even after multiple attempts at appeasement and any harm done to German soldiers at the point was the fault of their own nation/leadership.

A last friendly reminder that neo nazi's like yourself are not only scum but will never be respected or have their viewpoints considered by society.

Your ideology lost 70 years ago, I hope you enjoy wailing and gnashing into the void while conjuring bogeyman to explain why you never accomplished anything.

How many people do you think Stalin killed? Just curious.

>A last friendly reminder that neo nazi's like yourself are not only scum but will never be respected or have their viewpoints considered by society.
>Your ideology lost 70 years ago, I hope you enjoy wailing and gnashing into the void while conjuring bogeyman to explain why you never accomplished anything.
I'm a half nigger half white abomination. So the joke is on you.

Tens of millions in the fucking Gulag

>I'm a half nigger half white abomination
>It's another "self-hating mongrel calls himself a nigger" episode
yawn

Blacks call each other nigger all the time. It's not really a big deal. Personally I love being bi-racial. Best of both worlds desu

Kek, Americans are incredibly delusional

>Another friendly reminder that Germany was consistently the aggressor even after multiple attempts at appeasement and any harm done to German soldiers at the point was the fault of their own nation/leadership.

He actually believes this.

>naziboos getting assblasted

It's 10million now goy

I am sure they gained all this territory through defensive measures

>the only historical reading I've done since 10th grade has been on the internet

We must never forget the 11 millions.

Has that been adjusted due to inflation?

they were also slaves in Egypt
*sly grinning winky face*

Ah yes, the 11 million. I remember like it was yesterday, those evil Nazis slaughtering 12 million Jewish men, women, and children. We must never forget the 13 million, goys, and forever keep the 14 million in our hearts