WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY SHILLS

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!

They are trying to shill us again. It is our job to make sure they don't get their way.

SAGE, REPORT, AND HIDE ALL THREADS FORMATTED LIKE THIS:
>twitter screenshot
>1 post by this ID
>little to no imput
>Sup Forums BTFO
>really makes you think, huh?
>1 post by this ID
>"pigs"
>Did I mention 1 post by this ID?

WE WILL NOT LET THEM CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS

>inb4 1 shill by shill shill

But wait, there's more.

I've got ten of these.

>1 post by this ID

You realize this meme makes no fucking sense right? There is no connection between making only the OP post and being a shill, and if you think it means OP only has one post currently on the board you are a fucking retarded faggot.

NOTE: there is a difference between samefagging and content posting.

having 1 post by this id isn't an inherently bad thing

That's all I've got at the moment.

Good job collecting these user
I noticed it too - it was glaringly obvious
They are continuing to ignite the racial tensions. The climax will be at the RNC in mid-July as per BLM hacked text messages.

yeap and they started earlier with "divide and conquer" turning nations against nations fucking liberal cucks think they can change pol

You realize that ID's aren't consistent, right? It changes every few hours even though you are on the exact same IP.

Explain how talking about politics regarding both sides of an argument on a political board is 'shilling'? Just because every fag on Sup Forums isn't in lock step with your perceived idea of what 'the program' is supposed to be does not mean they are shills.

They are per-thread.

shill detected

Shills are easily triggered

Except for the fact that there aren't that many skin colors. An even mix of all the races would end up with everyone looking kind of like Tiger Woods. The problem is not only that whites are surperior to the other races but that birth rates are declining in white nations and stupid niggers will keep on reproducing at higher rates. If whites start racemixing, we'll end up disproportionately nigger and gook, and it will further tear our society apart.

You guys literally just go

>1 POST BY THIS ID

When the thread has like 2 damn replies.

We're talking about cultures and races here, not just skin shades

Your /pol visa has expired

Get out

We always have shills though lol

Well they're not wrong, are they?

The guy was innocent, and this time the cop was in the wrong.

SHUT UR FACE SHILL
>1 POST BY DIS ID
SAGE DEEZ NUTS MOTHERFUCKER

Hello, newfag.

That's funny, because I usually see bait-threads going into 200 posts and nobody posts this

Do you even think that shilling stopped for some time? There are always, sometimes change tactics.
Just don't be naive and you would be just fine

There were some attacking a post on the other chan Sup Forums. Very specific attack too.
Theyre covering something up.

Here, I'll explain:
1 post by ID means that OP has no interest in the discussion whatsoever.

Yup, Sup Forums would not give this much of a shit about a dead nigger.

yes it does. half of those threads are scripted hours in advance.

I don't know who is doing it (probably lone autists) but a lot of the thread creation here is definitely automated.

Back in my day, starting a successful flame thread with a single post meant you were a hella successful troll.
Now it's called "shilling". Fucking cucks.