Seriously why can't DC make good movies?

Seriously why can't DC make good movies?
Wonder Woman and Justice League both look awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i liked the dark knight movies

Imagine being this anal ravaged to bother making this image. Jesus the state of this board

Which one was you in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

Thanks for reminding me that a shitty ensemble arthouse film called Suicide Squad managed to net an Oscar for the Academy Award Winning Detective Comics Extended Universe while Marvel has none despite being in the forefront of this shitty capeshit MCUverse .

>1:40
>everybody cheering
>all girls clapping
>one autismal mcuck screaming and crying

Every time, better than the actual movie tbqh

>the MCU couldn't win one oscar, not even one for makeup

dat one MCUck outside by himself.
>"I-I could be watching Luke Cage alone." :(

>mfw marvel can't into oscars
>mfw marvel can't even into razzies
top wew

>this party sucks
>I wish I was at home rewatching Jessica Jones
>tfw Trump won
>I bet these plebs don't even know about talking raccoons

Because they're not trying to do their own thing.

They're trying to think-tank their movies to fall in line with Disney.

No one even cares about a universe where every single super hero is alive an interacting with one another.

The appeal of the superhero is that they're the only one in the world, the one that's different.

Yeah real shame Disney doesn't have any Oscars

how can marvel even compete?

>BvS got 4 Razzies
>got symbolism/getting good on 2nd watch thread everyday
>Suicide Squad win an Oscar
>not even one thread of symbolism about it.

seriously, DC apologist ?

>razzies
You're never going to get that 40 bucks back. Even if you got 40 dollars tomorrow, you will still be 40 short. That's 40 dollars you could've had to make 80 dollars. But instead, you paid to participate in a meme.

>last year we confirmed the existence of Hillary shills
>last year we confirmed the existence of Marvel/Disney shills
>in order to become a voting member of the Razzies you need to pay 40 bucks and that's it
>half of the razzies goes to an anti-hillary doc and the other half to Disney competition

Really fires up the central nervous system

>everytime a razzie is mentioned
>implying the poster is the one who paid to vote down BvS
psst, wanna buy some bridge ?

Why? Did someone sell it you?

Why are Marvel movies so forgettable? They come out and no one talks about them anymore.

Yet Marvelcucks keep talking about DCkinos day and night

Star Trek Beyond got snubbed. Jaylah looked amazing and hot as fuck.

>Marvel always getting SJW good boy points for every black sidekick character
>14 movies in a row with a white male main character
>DC makes the most diverse blockbuster ever, with a sexually empowered female MC, a black character, a latino character and even some aussie real life shitposter
>loved by women and minorities
>SJWs hate it

confused_anime_girl_with_interrogation_marks_over_head.jpg

Nah, but you're about as retarded as the people that paid to be a voting member just to nominate if you think the people that vote on razzies are credible.

>face paint from the neck up
>oscar worthy
Meanwhile Croc was designed from head to torso and was water proof. Star Trek was just Farscape humanoids with body paint and rubber foreheads.

Contain your autism, user.

She doesn't even looks as good as Harley/Joker. I know you won't agree though since the random Star Trek alien is inoffensive and that's obviously what matters to you if Jaylah "looks amazing"

Oh fuck off, and look at Farscape or other TV sci-fi shows if you thought Star Trek Beyond's makeup was anything spectacular.

We're reaching getting BTFO levels that shouldn't even be possible!

Lego Batman is better than anything marvel has ever done.True kino

But user, croc looked like shit.

(You)

>can't refute
>resorts to image posting & weak comebacks

What? I'm open to hear otherwise, user. nb4 proclamations of salt or "u mad"

Prove me wrong.It was deeper than all the iron man movies combined and it was a kid's movie

ho boy, whoever make this pic is the one that should get make up Oscar.

>he's putting this much effort into this shitty conversation that's going nowhere

On a technical level SS deserved the Oscaron the craftwork put into it alone.

If we're judging the cultural impact of the movie and how the make up helped the characters become iconic, SS deserved this oscar and the previous five one retroactively. There is not much to discuss really, SS just blows Star Trek out of the water make up wise

except he didn't, but you're free to be wrong about things.

/thread

This guy already answer it for you and yeah, U mad bro.

I bet you laughed your ass off in the theater when Batman said "Iron Man sucks" huh ?

>it's shit because I said so.
fascinating.

>Suicide Squad has won more Oscars than Once Upon a Time in America
>Suicide Squad has won more Oscars than Dr. Strangelove
>Suicide Squad has won more Oscars than Rear Window
>Suicide Squad has won more Oscars than Taxi Driver

Dr. Cucklove is dogshit and you're a fannypack tier shithead for even mentioning it

Those were individual movies competing against more deserving ones in the year they were released, that I can understand

SS having more Oscars than the entire MCU releasing two or three movies per year since 2008, that's where the FUN is

>capeshit

1 minutes in mspaint

If I were WB I'd give The DCEU to George Miller and Chris McKay right now.

WB should just drop any attempts at catching up to Marvel and just make good movies aiming for a tone balance of Richard Donner and Christopher Nolan.

Everyone can see through Snyder's bullshit that both BvS and Justice League were made solely to catch up to Marvel and that was their first priority instead of making a good film.

Hell, they could've used DCCW actors and characters for the DCEU instead of spending more cash on hiring that faggot trans dyke to play The Flash.

Not a DC movie fan, but name ONE Marvel movie that looks good.

I don't care about Oscars at all. Just funny to see your appeal to authority blow up in your faces.

ITT butthurt Marvelfags.
Go back to paying shills and skewing box office number. Leave making real films to us.

>so buttmad he keeps on making buttmad memepics

>marvelcucks still this mad
lmao

Oh no I made that pic, I'm not the OP. Snyder had nothing to do with suicide squad btw.

Imagine being a grown ass adult man being so invested in a franchise only one step above Transformers quality wise that you spend your precious time putting on make up on an upset DC wojack image just because another franchise won an Oscar before the one you like did.

Just imagine that for a second

>WB should just drop any attempts at catching up to Marvel and just make good movies aiming for a tone balance of Richard Donner and Christopher Nolan.

Audience don't want anything unless DC is an absolute parody of itself in the same way Lego Batman is.

Sure, that's why Suicide Squad was a massive success right?

>MFW a DChad made this image to pretend to be a MCUck to get people to bash the awful marvel movies

Come on friend, they are all awful in their own way

Imagine being a grown ass adult, upset about this because they're insulting your favorite superhero movie. Imagine the fever... the rage... the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men cruel

DChads are too busy with their reps to make OCs.

Rekt.

>not making OC between reps

Come
On

Yup. Netflix MCU and Nolan Batman films are surely flops by audiences.

it made money being literally the only movie in town for 3 weeks.

>DChads
>trying to push this shit
Just because they need to wear a helmet when they leave the house, it doesn't mean they're into sports.

Stay deluded friend

Nolan Batman films were before the CU craze kicked into over drive and Netflix MU is just there to exist so that they're never in the way of the main movies. Can't have a gun toting vigilante like Punisher with the main Avengers.

I thought it was fucking hilarious

No delusion, it was literally at the end of summer blockbuster rush where everyone already pumped out everything they got in the June-July slots.

>Can't have a gun toting vigilante with the main Avengers
Black Widow is really out of place. I wouldn't mind them swapping her with Frank Castle.

Good point, but what about this

excellent question, see this

aren't dc fans happy instead of crying? oh you're the butthurt

Why would you want Punisher neutered like that

Damn you're good at this rationalization thing, but please take this into consideration too
and

And yet people still watch Netflix MCU shows and Logan is the most popular shit of the year.

There is a demand for dark and gritty. Snyder is just shit at it and it's destroying the DCEU.

PS: Suicide Squad should've been R-rated.

It made Margot attractive, oscar deserved.

>I guess we some kinda muthafuckin suicide squad

Here's come Slipknot motherfucker. He climb everythin and shit

How do you claw mutant like Logan not R without making it boring?

PS: Marvel Netflix sucks (except DD)

Nobody watches Netflix MCU, Luke Cage and JJ are not getting a second season

>movie with C lister makes less than movie with Will Smith, a girl wearing spangled short shorts and The Joker.

Aren't their second seasons only after The Defenders and Infinity War?

THey haven't even announced Phased Two of Netflix MCU. It's more likely that Jessica Jones will be in Luke Cage's show and there will be a Moon Knight, Blade and Punisher series tho.

>Benedick Cuminurass is a C-lister now, marketed as the new Iron Man
>some literally who generic blonde
>5 minutes of Joker, hated by everyone according to Marlel shills

lol get better excuses

At the end of the day, which cinematic universe gets to say that it has an Oscar win? Doesn't matter what for. What matters is that "from the academy award winning series" shit they can place in all their adverts.

Hey, Ralph, your films are garbage.

>Margott Robbie
>some literally who generic blonde

>some literal who generic blonde

>Seriously why can't DC make good movies?
>DC Oscars
>Marvel Oscars
lmao rekt

maybe if you stopped watching Dan Schneider programming a whole world wouldn't have passed you.

JJ is getting one. I remember them bragging about how it will have nothing but female directors. No way will they go back on that bragging point by cancelling a season 2.

>projecting

this truly is the year of salt

>And yet people still watch Netflix MCU shows
And a majority of them are shit. Everyone except DD is just a boring generic super power where everything is just cardboard to them.

Oh so it's the arbiter of memes is it? Mr Patrician eh? Well
man i'm so depressed I can't even try to come up with shitty copypasta anymore.

>Is just a boring generic super power where everything is just cardboard to them.

The same applied to everyone Batfleck fought in BvS.

I like Daredevil for being badly injured ala John McClane in Die Hard 1. No one in MCU and DCEU ever gets "truly" injured (except Nick Fury in TWS) and that's a shame.

>avengers save the day
>bad guy captured and locked up
>movie ends
>credits
>scene of bad guy in jail
>prison guard shows up
>it's frank castle in disguise
>kills bad guy
>winks at camera
>fade to black

>The same applied to everyone Batfleck fought in BvS.

Huh? I'm just bitching about the lack of variant regarding Super Powers. Literally everyone that isn't DD is just Superman-lite. Atleast Punisher seems like it'll be a break.