How does it feel to browse a neo-nazi forum?

How does it feel to browse a neo-nazi forum?

;^)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917549541.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel more of a nazi and less of a neo-nazi

This is a Taiwanese rice picker message board

If hitler was reincarnated today this forum would be the first to support war against him. Prove me wrong.

I don't know any, you tell me?

this desu

>pol is one person
tru

you tell me, user ;)

Sup Forums is just /r9k/ but with more emphasis on racism.

>however

What? This place would LOVE him. You communist faggot.

Wanna know how I know you're a cuck?
You're a shame to your nation, even though you're probably a turkroach.

How does it feel to be triggered by life

Fpbp

We are a progressive and tolerant board of peas

He wasn't set to testify against Hillary.

You guys have worldviews literally backed by fabrications.

IT WAS INFINITE CHAN NOT Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>neo

Fucking this shit

The image came from CrippleChan tho.

He was smoking blunt when cops shot him

>alt right detected.
i would consider myself a republican, i belive in a democratic, conservative society.
tell me, how am i a cuck?

Mobrule doesn't work. Also, alt-rights aren't natsoc.

Set to testify against her in a bribery related case she was involved in.

It wasnt directly against her.

This is the short list, its almost 100 people long according to what Ive heard, and a buddy found 2 different sites with all the stories sourced the other day.

feels pretty good tbqh famila

You go to this website, and it gives a source with the real story that doesnt suggest it was Hillary related, but if you look into it, it actually is.

The guy died on the same day as the trial, "accidental death" by barbell on neck. Bullshit, and it was tied to clinton related bribery.

This.

Sup Forums is the board of peace

Jihad my fellow brother ;^)

Wasn't it from 9gag?

You think anyone on pol would actually pull the trigger to gas a jew without a proper trial? Pol is satire bub. Sorry to break it to you.

;^)

Sup Forums is a board of peace how dare you!

learn the difference between satire and exaggeration, redditor.

or maybe you're a shill, i've noticed the "pol is satire" meme being shilled relentlessly since the cnn exposure.

XDDD GOYIM WERE ONLY SATIRE! IM ONE OF YOU!

You tell me

holy shit this actually works

Family Planning Benefit Program

That was on 16 - (4 +4 chan) pol. This is Sup Forums pol. We are a board of peace, you dumb nig nog

only if you say oy vey three times

Fine, pol is exaggerated then. You're right. That is a better term. I stand corrected. powerofdubs.jpg

When Sup Forums does some shit, and Fox News reports on it, we're far-left domestic terrorists. When MSNBC, CNN, etc. sees standard stormfront posters, we're a racist xenophobic islamophobic sexist neo-nazis. The media will ALWAYS do this, for sake of dumbing down the complex reality of things, for their audience of gullible idiots.

The reports don't know what the fuck they're reporting on. Their thought process is like this

>CNN reporter sees Trump pictures with the text "build wall, kill niggers" on a forum that only removes posts that are way out of what's legal.
>That means it's a website for neo-nazis
>Makes story about how a "website of neo-nazis" is fueling Trump's campaign

Can you imagine if they actually had to make the story real?

>Some people on a forum for any and all political discussions shares racist images while the remaining users don't give a fuck

Woooow.

>The Trump is anti-semitic meme

Why do neckbeards AND Sjws both push this?

>feeeels spooky man
>CIA is watching
>CNN is watching
>KGB is watching
>CC is watching
>FTB is watching
Who is not watching?

>implying the KGB aren't all on /lgbt/ trying to hunt down fags gestapo-style

I thought it was a south korean bubble tea recipe exchange forum

Anything that the Left sees as an enemy, they brand as something disgusting. Nazi, racist, sexist, homophobe. "If you're not with us, you're Hitler." Fuck those niggers.

Sup Forums is literally a tolerant multicultural board where anyone from anywhere in the world is free to post their own opinion, no matter how radical or offensive it is.

that's about as far from "Neo-Nazi" as you can get. I hate this blatant disregard for facts from CNN

Feels a little like this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917549541.webm

Feels fine. They'd call me a neo nazi even if I didn't come here, why should i give a fuck?

This

I consider Sup Forums to be more of a Cambodian information exchange stock

that webm always amazes me

It's a free speech forum. All opinions are allowed, rather than some being banned and censored.

a what?!

>the mysterious hacker known as 4chin

In name only, if you are a leftie and try shilling your opinion here you will immediately be btfo by everybody. Sup Forums is hardly anything other than a hugbox for right winged minded folks. I don't ever really see lefties and righties debating much on here.

Nice

I'm watching CNN and they literally just siad that Trump is tweeting images from white supremacy sites. Man I just want them to say Sup Forums already.

They said it was the 5th time too, anyone got a list? I remember the Trump Pepe with the Open borders video and now the sheriff star.

getting btfo doesn't mean your opinion is disallowed, banned, or censored. that's a false equivalence

>Attracted attention
>CNN showed the photo in a Yotsuba B-type messageboard
>Said it was a white supremacist site that hte image originated from
I thought this image came from 4*2 chan based on that evidence.

Did it come from Sup Forums and whoever captured the screenshot was just a cuck who uses Yotsuba B on NSFW boards?

Am I a neo-Nazi now?

>Sup Forums
>neo-nazi

Yeah no.

But I'm Sikh.

He retweeted a few from "white genocide".

Well then take some medicine.

Only because they lack logic and facts.

Good.