Meanwhile in Australia

>all shitskins
all whites

hm...

>Dole
>Centrelink

Hehe

I've been on dole for about 3 years now and haven't attended centrelink once

Everything is routed through those private """"""""""job"""""""""" agencies now.

Dole?

I can't find the dole song on youtube anymore.

quads make it extra sad

shoo shoo back to /brit/ with you

Centrelink in Australia is full of Muslims & Aboriginals, except Tasmania

well Tasmania sounds relatively good then

Oh what :(

Ghetto australian whites are just as bad as abos

Nevermind found it

youtube.com/watch?v=UKnyrHBwu10

here, thank you very much. I swear I spent some time looking for it last week and couldn't find anything.

FOY

I am the one in ten.. a number on a liiiist.

>tfw dolescum should all die

I have nothing against plebs accepting state sponsored charity. I say charity as that's what it is. Benefits is a misnomer - it's not a benefit, as there is no benefit to anyone. The poor are encouraged to stay poor, at everyone else's expense.

What I object to is dole scum not feeling the appropriate amount of shame for accepting this charity. Daring to use it as a life style choice to engender their own laziness, rather than using it how it should be used, a stop gap between employment.

>benefits user gets a pittance every month
>spends it straight away
>money circulates again and again
>right wingers: RARRRAAHH THIS IS TERRIBLE

>billionaires stash money away
>corporations stash money away
>trillions left lying around, doing nothing
>right wingers: Free market works again! *sheds tear*

It's the free market that is paying for you to sit on your sofa and watch Sky all day, dolescum.

from which kino did this originate?

>implying scroungers would get their charity if rich people didn't exist

Where do you think taxes come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=CxH4-aoTlTw

From the middle class.

The actually wealthy people don't pay taxes, trickle down economics doesn't exist just look at the panama papers.

>hurr rich and powerful dont pay taxes

neither do you dolescum

One more fucking month on the dole before I start my new job, lads.

Thanks for the money wagecucks!

I am quitting the dole without having a job lads. I's just too much

Sure, if you like inbreeding

great counter argument

Thanks for the reassuring sense of self-worth, loser!

i once had a friend who was proud of his dole bludging ways and would almost brag about his lifestyle. he's now fat, balding, single and poor and no one wants to hang out with him any more because it's too depressing.

Bogans are the worst kind of trailer trash that occupies both inner city suburbs and the small towns inland

tfw buying my council house for cheap as fuck while wagecucks rent

>self-improvement
kekaroo

>graduate college
>don't feel like geting a job right now
>go on dole
>new year, decide it's time to star moving, begin looking for jobs
>two months later have had one (1) response whjch wasn't even for the job I applied for, starting to go mad
>get called in on Friday to Review my Personal Progression Plan
>guy has an internship sitting there on his desk that he says would be perfect for me, office work near where I Iive, would give me admin experience I could use to get regular temp work
>"but that's only for people under 25, I'm afraid "
>I turned 26 in January

Fuck these cunts

Yeah trying to get back into the job market is a bitch.

is that mcnulty?

>I'm too old to join the military
>at 26

That sounds ludicrous. I'm 26 and in the best shape of my life. I've only recently got my BMI high enough to join the RAF if I wanted to, still not heavy enough to join the army.

I think the limit for flying with the RAF is 24, you need to start before then.

I was thinking about coming off my antidepressants and then I saw this thread.

Kill yourself

>tfw you get that budget loan for 500 quid

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=UKnyrHBwu10

7 months after leaving the dole and im still miserable lads, miss smoking outside with the my fellow dolemen

I decided against going in the military a long time ago. I was in the air cadets for 4 years so got a taste of what it was like, and I've been flying a few times with them.

Trickle down works you workshy bum. Why aren't you more like the robot workforce who are globally taking over basic jobs? You wouldn't catch them sneaking away for a cigarette or complaining about their offsprIng being hungry.

It's their fault you didn't feel like getting your shit together until it was too late?

Nah, the internship didn't exist when I was 25

>"Th-the Internship didn't exist wh-when i was 25, I sweaar!!!"
ENOUGH

>trillions left lying around, doing nothing

Do you not know how investment works?

do women have these same problems?

benefits come from government debt and the government borrows largely off future income tax returns, not corporation tax

*wears a low cut top*
'you're hired!'

It seems to me that women have an easier time getting jobs in the service industry so long as they're not hideous to look at or functioning retards. They can always get a job waiting tables, making coffees or on scanning at a checkout.

Not for long!

The internship started in February, my birthday is in January

The point here is: they want me to have a job, I want me to have a job, there is a job that fits me perfectly, but I can't have it because reasons.

I can never see this working in the UK except the trendiest parts of cities. Too many dickheads here.

Yeah nah i was just memeing, that sounds like a genuinely horrible situation. Hopefully you find something soon user.

do you know any successful people? like the people who have a family already and are all adjusted, earning good money effortlessly?

>tfw got a job after being NEET for two years but I hate it and want to quit

superior

youtube.com/watch?v=1les61ahgK0

great pepe.

So, it's been two months. You even bother trying to find anything else since then? Or have you just been crying about not getting this job that you were not guaranteed anyway.

Welcome to adulthood, little guy.

It gets worse. Enjoy!

don't you have to do work for the dole?

>It's a random eurofag posts his culture on Sup Forums thread.

What is your college degree in?

You have to do an approved activity every 6 months, work for the dole is the default, but you can also do part time work, study, volunteering or whatever else in place of it as long as you satisfy the hourly participation requirements.

Often it's better to do work for the dole because there isn't even enough charity work to satisfy demand and your provider will just fudge the numbers.

how much work for the dole do you have to do?

Varies depending on age bracket, the maximum is 25 hours, you do it for around 6 months.

Varies depending on age bracket, the maximum is 25 hours, you do it for around 6 months.

25 hours per week for 6 months?

Yes, you'll do fewer hours though because they're running out of places to send people, we don't even have enough slave labour to satisfy demand.

rekd ya cunt

What's the point?

>companies don't hire people who actually want to work because they can get lazy dolies for free

Only not for profits can participate currently.

>It ain't free starts playing

Lads how the fuck do you get a start? I got my degree in November and I've been applying for literally everything but haven't even gotten a reply

Considering saving up and doing a masters in anything just for the sake of it

>Lads how the fuck do you get a start?

Luck. That's all it is, or having connections/being a legitimate genius.

>Applied for about 30 jobs since september
>Didn't bother to change the general structure of my personal statement/CV
>Never worked a day in my life (22 yrs old now)
>30th job app was for a post requiring at least 6 months experience in a medical laboratory
>somehow got the job

Got a job now and desu I prefer the NEET life. If you're going to do a masters, do it for the right reasons, don't fucking do one just because or to kill time. Please don't m8

>Apply for entry level positions relevant to your degree
>Fucking write a good and properly structured personal statement/cover letter/CV
>Try to really nail interviews, e.g. make a bunch of potential questions, read up on the company/job description , practice speaking without going "uhhhh, umm".

Also, get used to being rejected over and over due to lack of experience.

>tfw 2 months into this, manager joked and told me that i only got the interview due to an error, as they only want experienced people
>Great uni grades, speaking skills and knowledge of the job requirements got me the job
>told me how most candidates barely read the job description or put effort into their personal statements.

>work at a grocery store
>need new hires because two employees are quitting (school/moving to other side of country)
>send a request to the local jobseeker-equivalent that you'd like some applications for two positions
>specify you want people who can give good customer service or at least are positive and that it will involve physical labour
>they send us 10 applications; 4 of them are immigrants that literally can't speak the language, one is 62 years old, two are obvious criminal, one is morbidly obese, two have mental issues
>we're desperate so we interview the guys with mental issues
>one turns up and has a giant pregnant tummy, due in two months
>other one it turns out can't actually "work", but they wanted us to have him with us to teach him social manners, apparently he didn't know how to talk to people. In return he'd do some light chores. They, in their infinite wisdom thought we all had lunch breaks together and basically spent all day doing nothing, like we worked for the government or something.

Either there's literally no eligible people around or they are just fucking with us. I mean we pay around $20 an hour for new hires, and double pay weekends and 50% more pay on evenings. In any case it's not fun dealing with these places as an employer either.

Hokey cokey pig in a pokey dole scum!

Call it charity not benefits.

They're fucking with you, I promise
the absolute lowest of the low work for those places, they get paid extra if they manage to take people off the dole for any reason whatsoever, so sending people who can't work to work and then having them come back to tell them they can't lets them cut them off
cunts
FUCK

lol you want quality people to work in your fucking gorcery? Kys.

Yes, definitely. It pays well, and as long as you're /fit/ it's not very taxing.

Well, you are delusional. It's a grocery store. I assume everyone that works in those are criminals or mentally ill, or actually related to the owner.

Most regular people will work at a fucking starbucks instead. And you should know better than to use agencies.

>t they wanted us to have him with us to teach him social manners, apparently he didn't know how to talk to people. In return he'd do some light chores. They, in their infinite wisdom thought we all had lunch breaks together

You should have hired this one, and given the autist a chance. And eating lunches together is very good for a work place.

>My wife went for a job at a coffee shop.
>Polish manager decides not to hire her.
>Staff full of poles.
>Brits are lazy or don't want crap jobs meme

Fuck this country

>>all shitskins

There's two non-white people there, you autist.

>private job provider music starts playing

I fucking hate MAX

>grilling
>not steaming

Maybe where you're from. You seem to have a very low opinion of people who work retail, so I assume you're american. We have around 20 workers (well, 18 for now), and no one is related to the store manager, ex-cons or mentally ill. Two guys are brothers though.
Sure, we'll close the store for 45 minutes so everyone can have lunch together, sounds like a great plan. And we'll take time to instruct the autist to do stuff that would've gone faster to do ourselves than to instruct him, definitely.

>since then?

It's only been a about a day and a half user

But yeah, a couple.

>no-one seems to fucking care about the pakis selling houses to other pakis only
fuck

Life's tough. Buy a crash helmet.

>Sure, we'll close the store for 45 minutes so everyone can have lunch together, sounds like a great plan.

It really is. You should talk to your manager and at least try if for a couple of weeks. You'll be surprised at how much people will love work more.

I do have a low opinion of people that work retail.

I agree with you, a workplace is not ideal for training an autist to be socialy apt. Like the othe cunt here suggested you hire a mentaly ill, but how the fuck would you know how to manage him if he has a crisis or is disturbed for whatever. Your job is to manage your employees, not teach them the basics of life. Wtf is this shit, don't the have some mental service to propose to those peoples instead to send them do labor jobs ?

Maybe if the right wingers invested in the right things they wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Don't get me wrong if it was up to me I'd deport all pakis