First disney flop in a decade?

First disney flop in a decade?

no.

Looks like payment was bit late

John Carter and tomorrow land

>6.4/10

John Carter was really fun though, that's the sad thing. I don't care when bullshit flops, but it didn't deserve it.

Yeah, because you probably had 11 guys who rated it 0 out of 100, and the rest voted from 80 to 100 out of 100. Do you not know how averages work?
Two 0s + three 100s / 5 = 60. But getting three 100s is very good. Ignore the zeroes and average score.

that's the Christophe Gans 2014 version

That's how audience score is calculated. The Average Rating is done by critics and 6.4/10 is probably a true average. Lots of 5-7's.

BOX OFFICE POISON

I'm just pointing out that it's probably mediocre regardless of how red that tomato looks.

looks like the Disney Checks cleared.

>ignore the score

>emma watson

into the trash it goes

>gay agenda movie

Into the trash it goes. We have to purge the lgbt degeneracy

>6.4/10
>to get a tomatoe you need a 6/10

Even bought reviewers are getting embarrased of the flicks they have to shill

Walt would've never stood for this shit, waiting for the day he and Hitler come back from the dead and gas the kikes.

Don't forget the greatest American patriot.

all praise kek
emma watson is surely to fall at this point

I will never understand how she gets work or why anyone enjoys watching her on screen. Of Hollywood actresses, she's at the bottom of the pile looks wise. And her acting is like something you'd see in a school play and very annoying to watch.

LITERALLY worts Emma

Who did they make gay? The clock and the candlestick or something?

If you read through the 6/10s you can tell a bunch of them wanted to score lower, but didn't want to risk losing their privileges in the future.