Spider-man 3 is underrated

Spider-man 3 is underrated.

*bursts into song and dance*

>guy has literal superpowers and yet can't manage a threesome with his gf and classmate

Big fat milky bryce tits. I love Dunst now but goddamn she was out of her league in this

In comparison to the first 2 it was terrible. After years of shitty DC and MCU it seems good in retrospect

>in comparison to the first 2

Exactly. It's sub par sure, but people think it's worse than it is.

Indeed.

It wasn't as good as the first two but it wasn't terrible.

Most people that watched it back then still thought it was a good movie.

>Most people that watched it back then still thought it was a good movie.

>symbiote lands right next to Peter cuz plot
>oh wait there was this other guy that killed your uncle
>I forgive you because you had a family too :)
>midget Venom

Nah even back then I knew it was a massive step down

I thought it was a fun flick, there was a lot of good humor in it that people just didn't seem to get. Spiderman 1 was without doubt the best (perhaps only good) capeshit film ever made though, if you exclude the Nolanverse given that wasn't really capeshit desu

>most people that watched it back then thought it was a good movie

Yeah, the kids who went to see it because they loved the first 2 so much. The movie has been a punching bag since it came out though.

>the kids who went to see it because they loved the first 2 so much

Oh, you mean the target audience of the movie?

i liked when huge coincidence when the meteor landed nearby. If you notice, it landed at the exact moment Peter started to lust after revenge.

this underlined the basic metaphorical nature of the black costume even further as the outward manifestation of his psychological state

I'm not seeing your point?

>that ridiculously long scene where bruce campbell is a french waiter

My point is that the kids that watched the first two also didn't mind the third movie.

It was only the fat neckbeards that hated it because it was super cheesy and didn't take itself very seriously. You know, like comics.

M O M M Y

Yep, it made fun of the demographic who invest themselves so much in capeshit which is why all the neckbeards sperged out so much

>Mommy
Its Aunty

jurassic world friendo

She's a mommy in real life, no one cares about her pretend role, that's for poison wombs like Jessica Shitstain

>he pronounces Parker "Pecker"

Yeah, that's true. I'd just like to clarify that I don't hate the movie, just pointing out that a lot of people hate it and that should have been obvious to>get fat after pregnancy
>wear loose fitting dresses that make her look even fatter

Come on, Bryce.

But she's a real mommy like said. I'd rather have her than Chastain, although I do like her as well.

>She will never rub her giant mommy ass in your face.

Why. Even. Live.

She looked so cute while promoting the movie.

>tfw these pics are almost a decade old now

I ask that every day too.

P H A T T

that pic is from April 2007

Needs to stop shaving and waxing, and gain about 40lbs.

Fun fact: She experienced extreme post pregnancy depression for a year. She said in an interview once that during pregnancy she watched a lot of videos of women giving birth and get emotional at the end and cry, so much that it apparently caused her to not really feel anything when her own kid was born. Iirc she even said that she had moments where she didn't feel any love or joy toward her new baby and didn't want to be around it. She went through some dark shit. Then when she had her second kid she was totally fine.

Yes which means it was taken almost a decade ago.

>gain 40 pounds

She did that once.

Fuckkkk that webm of her posing for the cameras barely being able to move in that dress is fucking great

I don't have a feeder fetish for anyone else and I'm not generally into BBWs, but I just want to feed her until she's morbidly obese basically.

I meant added to that. Did she lose it recently? Haven't seen her in a while, that would be terrible. If she did, change that to 80lbs.

Bro, you can't just say that and not post...

It sure is. She looks like a blob of jello about to burst out of a rubber glove. Imagine what that body feels like.

This is from January so she seems to have lost it unfortunately.

I don't have it unfortunately but try and look for the Petes dragon premiere vids

She lost it recently so she could film Jurassic World 2. This is her last month.

>zat is what ah said... pecker

spiderman 3 is unironically one of my favourite movies

I see heroin is making a come back

How many times has she put on weight and lost it

What do you mean?

>tfw she's perfect and you'll never be with her

Still amazes me that half of Ron Howard's genes created this.

>poison wombs like Jessica Shitstain

DELET THIS

First kid, second kid, Black Mirror.

Jesus fucking Christ, she looks really bad now.

I really liked it when I saw it in the cinema.
I guess capeshit fans maybe puzzled by what the fuck is happening on screen but I went in as a Raimi fan.
The only time he didn't deliver was with that horrible horrible Wizard of Oz movie.

f.lewd.se/4IoqtT_bdh.webm

>she will never do a movie about a thin woman who slowly loses control of herself, starts overeating and becomes obese
>she will never go full DDL in terms of method acting while making this film

JDIMSA

Underrated

too much ass tbqh

>Sandman in the movie for absolutely no reason
>pretty much no way at all to do the character justice when there are TWO other villain plotlines
>Venom was absolutely butchered
>the symbiote plotline was wasted

Nah, the movie deserved the rating it got.

How so?

Is she the most perfect woman to ever exist? I can't think of anyone else that compares.

She has extra ass to compensate for her small tits.

Still better than The Amazing Spider-man.

Is she turning into female Christian Bale?
Obviously she probably won't get to Machinist level weight lost
But that's quite a dedication there

That's like saying, "Batman Forever is better than Batman & Robin." Who gives a shit? They're both bad movies.

Your opinion.

It was alright but was too cluttered
Was sandman really needed?

What do you think her death scene in Jurassic World 2 will be like?

wish her nudes weren't so shit and niggery.

>Venom was absolutely butchered
I hope we're getting a /fit/ venom in the mcu

Was it really true that in the original cut, Brock was dead all along and only his skeleton remains in the suit?

Of course it's my opinion. I'm the one who fucking posted it.

Spider-Man 3 is not a movie that anyone needs to watch a second time. Neither is The Amazing Spider-Man. Who cares if one is better than the other?

Venom was the unnecessary villain. They could keep Eddie Brock in there, but not rush his storyline to Venom until the next movie. Center it around Harry, have Sandman as the side villain, Peter has to kill Harry at the end, set up Venom in the next movie while ending Sandman's story somehow, keep Gwen Stacy in and find a way to kill MJ so she becomes Pete's new girlfriend, eventually bring Carnage in, and have him kill Gwen, then have Peter team up with Venom to beat Carnage, then end the franchise. But we could go on. No point now.

They've already confirmed she is the main character of the trilogy.

Again, your opinion. I'm sure I could name a movie you love and say the same and you'd tell me to fuck off.

>its an auntie bryce thread

early in the morning bros

i liked that scene where they dance and spidey lifts up her thigh. she was sexy as fuck

I like that belly.

Absolutely this.

she also has fantastic assets

also,

>tfw she will never be your mommy

>those hands
wew I don't want those anywhere near me

homos not welcome

I saw SM3 twice I enjoyed it so much

whoa thats deep

Again, you quoting my post and then replying that, "that's your opinion," adds nothing to the conversation. 99.9999% of posts here (I am exaggerating for emphasis) are opinions.

Why even reply to my post if you aren't going to say anything? You said Spider-Man 3 is better than The Amazing Spider-Man. I replied that they were both bad, so who cares? You then stated that it was my opinion (no shit).

Do you even have a point? Spider-Man 3 was not good. The Amazing Spider-Man was not good. If your entire point is that the former isn't as bad as people say it is, then please explain why. I'm not going to argue with you about which movie I don't like is better than the other movie I don't like.

>wrinkly elbows
gross

Yeah haven't seen this movie in 10 years and that's all i remember is that luscious leg. she was all over him and he used her for mary jane of all people..

now thats a lady you want to come inside

CAN'T WAKE UP

wish she'd get her norks and gash out

I wish that was true.

>he hasn't seen Manderlay

That's a shitty nude scene though.You don't get to see the best part of her and she looks like a frightened boy.

Self bump

I don't like her new nose

Technically it's her old nose because she broke it as a teenager and that's why it's so bumpy in her pre 2009 movies.

Speaking of Spider man 3 sucking, why did 2000-2004 movies feel so different and much more fun than drab 2005-2009 movies?

Something changed, and I'm not just talking about movies either.
Reality itself felt different

For instance, people frosted their tips and listened to Nu Metal in 2000-2003. They also wore chain wallets and had discmans with dial-up Windows 2000 computers.

But by 2005 everyone had stupid winged haircuts, listened to sh!tty faux-Emo (that didn't have cool Hip Hop feuds) and played 50 Cent Bulletproof on their PSPs.

I remember catching a rerun of "Pokemon: The movie 2000" in 2007 and tearing up a bit at the end of it. The early 00's, my beloved childhood, now felt like they were 100,000,000 years away even though they had only been a mere 4-7 years away. How did it come to this? Did the Jews speed up the time Matrix? How could something that was just 4 years away feel like it was millions of years away?

she had a slight nose job, to make it more 'smooth'

doesn't look as good as her real nose

Post-Iraq War pessimism led to a lot of boring, pessimistic movies, while 2000-2004 movies were a lot more passionate and artful

It was bumpy because she broke it as a teenager. She got it fixed because she liked her real nose better.

9-11

War.

This.

made everyone angry and cynical