Black Lives Matter cringe thread

Black Lives Matter cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMpFAK8Ingk
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/us/chicago-violence-july-4/
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/07/05/more-than-60-shot-chicago-over-july-4th-weekend/86707218/
youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol they're welcome to try their hand at a race war.

All may mays aside, isnt it against US law to promote the killing lf cops?

Funny thing is they hate themselves more than white people do

>pic
But those niggers gonna shoot each other if they fire? Are niggers literally this dumb?

Bumping with OC

Niggers have been shooting and fighting with police all along
Hence why they're racially profiled
In essence..... Nothing's changed?

Is that dude on the left wearing a crown?

yes it is. direct threats are not protected speech

I'm fairly sure niggers have never won a war against the white man without external help.

They unifying with ISIS

Sure, he is KANG after all.

Double murder suicide?

Hahha if you have to ask then you already know

Maybe a gang war :')

I thought the very same thing.

They're welcome to try. I'd actually enjoy watching the cops BTFO niggers. If they're unwilling to recognize the problems within their community and decide to take it out on the law, well good luck idiots.

Anons that live in big cities keep your powder dry.

>were
u wot m8

It was a chinaman who smelled weed in the car and was told there was a gun in the car. The Chinese officer saw a kid in the car. He was Chinese. This is what they do. They kill pot smokers on sight, double so if they are armed, exponentially so if they have a kid with them.

Don't forget to add

>white ppl please more GibsMeDats

>start

He's a kang

Just go on Twitter you'll cringe so hard you'll face will get stuck

>fuck da cops we kill dem niggas bruh
>why da cops think we gon kill dem??

>either they start letting us commit crime free of consequences or we are going to commit crime

can niggers even into logic?

>an ankh
This has gone too far!

>ThisIsNotISISTryingToHijackBLM.png

Post some pics. I don't have Twitter.

>reported to authorities

>her profile pic

what is wrong with these people?

WE HAVE STRONG POLITICAL OPINIONS! YOU NEED TO LISTEN NOW!
ALSO, HEY, FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! I GOT PUPPY DOG FACE PICS!
WHY AINT THEY LISTEN TO BLACK FOLKS?!

And people wonder why the police show up in armoured personnel carriers.

>Niggers post shit like this and then don't understand why cops are quick to resort to force
They're their own worst enemy and they don't even realize it.

Where are they Sup Forums?

But there is nothing wrong with killing niggers

This guy was actually red pilled. There's rules to Sup Forums you British fucking idiot. Chill out with the photo shop memes.

This.

I wonder why the cops have so much tactical gear?

All the Mexicans near Chicago are pissed as hell about the West cost ones burning American flags at trump protests.

Sup Forums only cares that he was black.

Wake up, this place is a joke.

This withhold all judgement till it is investigated if this is a law abiding citizen you should be pissed.

I wonder if this is how good Muslims feel when radical terrorist groups give Islam a bad name. I'm black and I hate the majority of other blacks. Not because I'm an uncle Tom or anything, it's just because we have so many idiots amongst us it's insane. All the good ones either gave up trying to fix things or don't even care anymore.

>start

checked
>WHAT'S THE COLOR OF THE BOATHOUSE AT HEREFORD

spotted Jamal

This

Ooga booga indeed

And

Do black think they could actually win against the police? Do they not realize their very existence is owed to the government since most are on some form of welfare?

You could get rid of the problem without even firing a shot.

>wall off all problem black areas with military checkpoints to come in or out.

>cancel all welfare programs to these areas.

>police will no longer visit the areas in cases of crime, all shop owners in the areas will be compensated by a federal bailout.

>niggers loot and destroy their own neighbourhoods until the ammo runs out.

>blacks who survive beg for assistance and never start shit ever again.

No, most people on Sup Forums have been blaming the cop in this one. Not every situation is the same. But that doesn't fit your narrative.

ANTI-

I think you mean 10,000 years old.

>police violence is somehow a gun rights issue
Leftists need to be gassed.

daily reminder this is just a distraction from the real issues

>Niggers upgrade their women

Who knew?

No, most people on Sup Forums have been commenting on his girlfriend and her demeanor. Most didn't bother addressing the cop at all.

But I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

RACE WAR NOW

Why are they using picture of a white women as an example and not a picture of some sheboon who is primary audience of this """movement""", isn't that would be more logical?

They already do that. And cops get killed by blacks way more often than blacks kill cops (per capita).

How many black on black killings were there the last two days? Kinda curious why these fuckers are not encouraging their own kind to stop killing each other before jumping on this bandwagon.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMpFAK8Ingk

>Blacks actually think they'll win a race war
>When black men are 6% of the population
>Of which 20% are in prison

Do niggers want to die that badly? What do they think will happen if they start going around executing cops at random?

>blacks who survive beg for assistance and never start shit ever again.
It would take a few years or maybe a decade before they forget and the next generation of nigglets start acting up again. If niggers had the ability to learn from their mistakes and remember consequences then they wouldnt be this shit right now.

>be a literal minority
>be hated by every race including your own
>start a race war with a gun-owning majority
dis gon b gud

>Most didn't bother addressing the cop at all.
It's clear you haven't been following the threads here.
Go back to wherever you came from.

How fucked up is Denmark at the moment I have to move there later this year on business

>how the fuck should I know?

wew lad. i haven't had a good race war in a while

>blow they ass down

What did they mean by this

You can thank N.W.A for that.

Dont know about the last 2 days but this year over 2000 have been shot in Chicago mostly black on black.
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/us/chicago-violence-july-4/
plus 60 shot last weekend alone.
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/07/05/more-than-60-shot-chicago-over-july-4th-weekend/86707218/
And this is just one city.

Liberals are not helping the black community either. We ALL need to sit at the table and have an adult discussion

O R L A N D O
R
L
A
N
D
O

Tob keg

Nah, Ronald Reagans war on drugs gave them the weapons to win those gang fights

XDDDD

Not that bad honestly.

Where are you moving?

Lol do you think blacks and liberals can behave like adults?

Odense. I'm still looking for housing but it looks nice

They mean that they will go down on a cop, blow him, and grab his ass when he busts in their mouth.

Super gay stuff my man

I would love if the nogs in my state had the balls to actually go after cops.
But they don't
They're pussies who will hide behind social media instead of doing what they threaten to do.

Not gonna happen. There are too many stormfags here trying to deny that they are into cuckolding.

Yeah they might kill or injure a few officers at first until cops respond with MRAPs and fully automatics.

>ILL ADVISED

kill yourself faggot

Look at the blondes " I am disgust" face in the bottom left picture Kek. What a sellout.

This

Blacks don't learn from history, ever. They've been acting like this for the last 40 years, and they're going to keep acting like the world owes them anything more than jack fuck.

The problem is guilt-ridden white people who keep trying to fix something that's been broken for centuries. If these cucks stopped conceding to everything blacks demand, these niggers would fucking starve out or get their shit together.

this message is surely going to help. i'm just comfy here laughing at nigger death

check 'em

Odense is not the nicest city in Denmark ill be honest but i guess its alright. The rest of Fyn is pretty much 100% white from my knowledge so you should be alright as long as you dont live in the ghetto.

>The problem is guilt-ridden white people who keep trying to fix something that's been broken for centuries. If these cucks stopped conceding to everything blacks demand, these niggers would fucking starve out or get their shit together.

Next time you're checkout out pics of a gay rights rally or any political rally, check out the crowds... mostly white faces back there, despite what the media puts in the foreground.

If it wasn't for the opportunity to loot or the possibility of violence, black people wouldn't even show up for their own rallies!

This song was pretty controversial in 1992:
youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ

Ice-T made a concession as a result of pressure from all sides and took it off the Body Count album. At least the American version, I don't know if they changed the Euro release of the album. In any case I have the album with the song on it.

>yfw asians are the next targets for blm