AMA - Austria

I'm a 23 year old Austrian boy, living at home with my mum in a somewhat small village in Lower Austria.

I'm kinda bored, ask me anything you want to know about Austria; politics, school system, refugees, life, whatever.

Pls dont be mean, just wanna help out ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW38kr6REfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FPÖ H. C. Strache

next Federal Chancellor

I always thought you were just another poor eastern European country. Just checked Wikipedia and you're twice as rich as we are. :'(

When will you run for German Chancellor?

Can I come and live with you? I have absolutely nothing to offer but I would appreciate it.

ANSCHLUSS JETZT

Age of consent is 14?

How do you feel about this

SUPER !!!

What's the influence of Catholicism like in your country?

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT GERMANY?!?!?!

>Lower part of Austria
Slovenian pretending to be German detected.

Who's the second most famous Austrian politician?

According to the Mercer Quality of Living Index, Vienna is like, the best city in the world for living.
So I wouldn't say we are some poor slav country.

I won't, but Austria will be ruled by right-wing populist in like in ~2 years.

looks comfy

Anymore news on the voter fraud?
When will you be uncucked?
When will you uncuck Germanistan?

Isn't Austria just a fake country made up by the French to piss off the Germans?

how can vienna have good life quality is people say its full of muslim ghettos?

Next time you decide to send another hitler at germany and try to fck up europe, learn to bomb yourselves.

I doubt the lives that were lost to smack hitler were worth it.

And one more thing, you arent germans.
You are just inbred mix of slavs, mountain people and goats.

I deeply hope a nuke lands on austria one day.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

What is your opinion about main Austrian cities?

I've been in Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck, and liked Innsbruck best and Vienna least.

Also your government are fags for not allowing Google Street View.

You need to be brown to access this country when you have absolutely nothing to offer.

I don't see a problem with this, since this only affects teens who want to try out how things works (for like 99%).

People shit on religion these days, they only use it as a pretext if they want to talk about muslems. They don't visit church, they don't pray, but if moslems want to build a fancy tower , they get mad because Austria "is a catholic country"

Jörg Haider

you stupid or what ???

How is life near innsbruck? I'm a european living abroad, and I got recently a scholarship in an austrian university located near some small village around the region of Styria. A grandfather of mine is austrian too. Can you talk about the differences between austrian german and standard german? My scholarship in intended to be taught in english, but I'm very interested in learning the austrian variation along

Muslim ghettos? Lad, half of Vienna is owned by Arabs.
Other half is owned by Serbs.

Are you a party member?

Surprisingly, people aren't mad at all. They are just like: well this is how democracy works, we just vote again with the same outcome. But I highly doubt that, since people are too lazy to go vote again.

When Angela is gone.

I have never lived in another big city for longer than ~1 week, so I really don't know what's so special about Vienna, but I guess if you ignore some districts, it's a beautiful city with nice things too see, but it's expensive as fuck.

For me, the big cities are Vienna and Graz, nobody gives a fuck about the other cities. (Atleast in my area). I plan to move to Vienna in the next months, just because I'm done with living in the same village where you know everyone.

And yes, I know, we aren't even allow to have dash cams, people are very sensitive with privacy

>I'm a 23 year old Austrian boy
>boy
>living at home with my mum
>mum
>Upper Austria
>I'm kinda bored
>ask me anything you want to know about Austria

What is a Based Patriot?

Why isn't Strache's FPÖ jumping on the "we need some more common sense" train?

Why was Stronach such a fucking fag to don't support the FPÖ? He could have been our fucking Trump - 3 years before the real Trump.

>Moving to Vienna
Think real hard about it. Just do it if you are able to pay for an apartment in the inner city, like 1., 7, 8., or the bobo districts like 14., 13., 19., The rest is fucking lost.

I've never been to Innsbruck, but I can tell you, that people from the countryside are very, very friendly towards foreigners who dont look like they are from Syria.
Older people/people above ~45 usually speak shit english in those villages.

If you are german, the more west you go (in Austria), the less you understand. I have troubles understanding people from Tirol/Vorarlberg (the states in the West)

I'm not

Das.

Wie unterschiedlich ist Oesterreich als (zu?) Deutschland? Und ich habe gehoert, dass die Oesterreicher seltsam klinge, ist das richtig?

>>Party Member
>I'm not
Then do it if you arent a defeatist

Kek.

I go to school in Innsbruck, have been to vienna once and been in Salzburg and Graz a bunch of times.
Honestly I don't like the cities, all the hustle and stuff. But the architecture is fucking top. I'd probably spent every friday afternoon in the Maria-Theresia-Street if it wasn't filled with chinks taking pictures.

My first guess would be because Austria is way too fucking liberal. Trump works because over there he is somewhat moderate.

I actually live in the cellar.

I don't think Strache needs to rush anything, since all he has to do is wait and people will vote for the FPÖ and him as a chancellor in 2018.
Strache is about foreigners and patriotism, Stronach is about that money, don't really think he gives a shit about the FPÖ

Are we friends?

You should compare Austria to Bavaria, not to Germany, we share a lot of things, Bavaria is like, the brother Austria never had.
They sound different, because they are 5000000 accents, like in almost every other country. I have trouble understanding people from Vorarlberg (the left side of Austria).

Pretty sure Hungary and Austria will always be bros. But things are getting complicated with refugees and stuff

I hope so :(

23 ?

yer a grown-ass man now, user

nice landscaping there, btw

>pls dont be mean

*sigh*
you need to find a nicer place to chat user
I hope you have a nice day
:D

The hard times will pass and we shall rise again.

Great, then I won't feel like a stranger going there. My grandfather was from Tirol.

Can you tell me about the social life in austria, in general and in the small villages? I heard there are a lot of young people in their mid 20's

I have some cultural background in austrian culture, but never lived there before, even though I believe I can understand their lifestyle I don't have a clue yet about what is like the social life living there

Danke.

Es sollte Bayern + Oesterreich sein, vielleicht, anstatt von Bayern in der BRD?

See
Further Austrians always wanted to be a part of Germany - until 1945. Since then almost everybody pretends that Germans are fags. The small rest is in Burschenschaften and in the FPÖ (only a small percentage of FPÖ voters still want Austria to be part of Germany).

Austria vs Germany is basically like Canada vs US, except that AUT & GER are way more social & economically left than Canada.

is Van der Bellen expected to be re-elected?

If OP answers yes, he is a shill

>23
>calls himself "boy"

Do ziags mi ois zom

Post ur foreskin

Burschen, wann kommt die nächste Flüchtlingswelle? ich Bild ma ein dass voriges Jahr der scheiss schon im Juli begonnen hat

Montanuni Leoben?

Young people (no surprise) tend to move to bigger cities, away from the little villages.

Social life in small villages is about drinking. Best way to make new friends. No matter how old you are. 60 year old people will proudly show you their own brewed Schnaps, and you will be forced to drink with them.

Also, on the countryside, there is this thing called a Heurigen. People go their with their families, old people go there, young people go there, it's kinda like tavern? where you eat cold stuff like sandwiches (not what you think) and drink wine, cider, beer.
Fun place and great place to have some fun on the countryside, if you have people who go there with you.

Hat nie aufgehört, es wird nur nicht darüber berichtet.
t. Lagerwart im Flüchtlingsheim

You don't happen to be overweight and obease as well? Any weird fetishes?

My mom isfrom Austria and she moved here and met my father.
Last time i visited was in 2011 it is a beautiful country i miss it

He's not, because Hofer voters will go vote for Hofer again no matter what, and Van der Bellen voters are like: meh, he will win, I don't need to go, people aren't dumb enough to vote for Hofer, I'ma just chill.

just a boi

What is the general consensus of Slovenia and balkan in general?

My mother works as a cleaning lady in south eastern Austria. She gets paid well.

Yeah, Leoben. What do you know about the place? All I know is that it used tobe a mining town, and now they have some STEM and petroleum oriented courses

Just your normal boy, but I watch hentai. if thats a weird fetish

>boi
shill confirmed
Abort thread
>Savage

Is it true Austrians HATE Italians and Austrian skinheads beat up Italian visitors.

you daft chav seriously never head of the austro-hungarian empire?

>23 years old
>"boy"

This is why you people are going extinct. Youre a fucking adult man and you think you're a child. I guess mentally you are.

There were men 7 years younger than you dying in droves in WW1 and 2

sure

>Social life in small villages is about drinking. Best way to make new friends. No matter how old you are. 60 year old people will proudly show you their own brewed Schnaps, and you will be forced to drink with them.

I sense some animosity or bitterness from you on this subject. Do you think that this is a bad thing? Throughout history alcohol has been a reason for people to barter, to meet up, to discuss things. Alcohol has been the social lubricant since Neanderthals ate fermented apples.

dam you are dumb, like really dumb

Most people don't have a problem with christian people from the balkan area, but alot of people detest muslem balkan people.
Slovenia is bro

why do austrians hate italians so much?

No.

I'm really sorry that i triggered you, wasn't my intention.

No, not at all, drinking alcohol is something very normal in Austria, since people start drinking at a very young age.

Why that? That's how it will work, I was just trying to answer his question, never said that is what I'm gonna do

Then I believe I'm going to the right place, I love beers

The nearest big city around Leoben is Graz... Is it a lot like vienna?

I think it's just an error in translation, Burger.

You called Hoffer supporters stupid that offended me!

Do Austrians hate Italians? I don't hate them, maybe one of the other Austrians in this thread can help you out

I can confirm this.

How do you survive in a country filled with poisonous insects, snakes, sharks and drop bears?

Maybe because they are rotten traitors who betrayed us in 2 world wars?

Went to Snowbombing in Mayrhoffen. Was nice but full of degenerate British. I'm sorry for my people's behavior. We are a lost nation. Austrians all very proper and decent. Enjoyable.

>What do you know about the place?

First 3 semesters or so is general STEM shit; you know, maths, physics, chemistry, then you get to study whatever specific thing you want to do.

It's a nice city, I liked it there when I visited (thought about studying metallurgy there, but then decided that going into law and then politics is a bit more important nowadays).

Just whatever you do, don't eat in the running sushi in the LSC (the shopping center there) - it's horrid.

How can I increase my libido in a natural way?

23 isn't "boy", it's "young lad"

youtube.com/watch?v=zW38kr6REfk

Never thought of Austria the same after this

I don't think you can compare any Austrian city to Vienna.

The pole gets it.

OP tell me how to get Austrian grills? I'm auslander.

They're disgusting turncoats that tried to conquer us when it was convenient for them, and they're still sitting on OUR Südtirol.

Fucking pasta niggers.

stfu rotton nazi TRSAH

You rotten nazi!

My friend lived in Vorarlberg for a year and he loved it. What is it like?

He said the people were very kind but not really aware of life outside Vorarlberg and tended to view everywhere else as being dangerous or scary.

I'm sorry to all the people who feel offended by the term "boy".
I was refering to the german term "Junge", which I thought translates to boy. I was wrong. Pls forgive

>I'm auslander.

You should be a RAUSländer

Samefagging that hard.

what went wrong?

Need to visit the Freibad

I've never been there, since it's on the other side of Austria. But most people I know see Vorarlberger as a very own breed of Austrians.

I will have you know that shit triggered me.

It fucking called "Bub" oder "Bursche". "Junge" and "gucken" are for prussians only.

ich bin ein Mann
I am a man

Are you proud of Hitler?

Oida das ist ja schon Ultra-kool Alter. Sag mal, München oder Köln?
Bis in den Tod! Rot! Weiß! Rot!

Hey man, I want to go outside, but there is nothing to do outside. What do?

Nazis murdered him, but there's still a portrait in the headquarter of the ÖVP (second biggest party in Austria). Dollfuss portrait, not Schuschnigg portait

Nazis happened

Used to watch alot of german TV, maybe it influenced me too much.

fuck you