Round 2 starts tomorrow

Round 2 starts tomorrow

>Round 2
>2
Spanish education everybody

Que me aspen si entiendo lo más mínimo qué carajo está pasando. Todos se han vuelto locos, reitero el todos.

Nigga you've had more than one civil war

>amigos jovenes volviendose independentistas
>familiares forzandome a opnerme banderas españolas en el whatsapp
y esto es alicante

Even we had one. Not that rare an event.

In recent news, spanish police has left Huelva amidst cries of "Get them all!" from the people. I have never seen a group of people actively hate so much another group of people within the same country as both sides of this independence question. They hate each other with a burning passion.

Good

my mother used to own a house in your province

tengo miedo de mis propios amigos

Nice. Which village?

>volver
KEK

I can't remember, it was one of these majority-foreign villages around alicante(so like half of them), but it was by the beach.

No se como están los ánimos por Barcelona porque ya no vivo allí, pero imagino que si mañana se presenta la guardia civil a requisar urnas y chapar colegios acabará habiendo disturbios.

>volver
Fucking LARPers

>implicando que los indepes tienen huevos a hacer cualquier cosa que no sea hacerse las victimas

Then around Calpe probably

the meme is real, Catalonia is full with communists

Ya era hora
Mi tío abuelo estuvo en los voluntarios Mexicanos en España, parece que toca volver

Which side is the right?

Say I have untreatable disease that will leave me an immobile cripple in a decade, so I want to die and why not die for the good cause?

>spain
nationalist, far-right, fascists and uneducated retards

>catalonia
nationalist, far-left, university hipsters and jews

Okay, which group of retards is right?

none

"em casa sem pão, todos ralham e ninguém tem razão"

Nobody is sane south of the Pyrinees

Fuck Catalonia :)

>Volver
Dile a tu amigo que Ya hemos pasao

:))

has anyone figured out the communist spain strat in hoi4 yet? its really hard.

this

https:// biels.github.io/coordref1oct/

List of voting places peacefuly occupied to secure the referendum tomorrow (in green)

The red ones have been closed by spanish orders

:)

cuando han matado fascistas en España?

Where do I enlist?

We'll win when they start forming union comitees on the army again.

I can't wait for the massive chimp out tomorrow. Can't believe it's already been 3 years since the last major riot in Barcelona

More or less, yes. Everyone is crazy.

The Mercedes Benz factory next to me is looking for new warehouse boys, you disgusting antifa.

>mfw nationalist Spain wins again

que feo ver que a ustedes tmbn les llega la influencia yanki

Can someone translate pls

Autism

>Kurdistan and Catalonia have independence referendum a couple days apart

what the fuck does this mean? Was this planned this way?

I don't think so, September is always an uppity month in Catalonia (their national holiday is in early September IIRC), as for Kurdistan they just did it because they've finally regained control of their territory.

A non binding referendum on fiscal autonomy is also planned in Veneto and Lombardy in a few weeks

>using greentext with your friends
>using greentext outside of Sup Forums
autism