Well fuck

well fuck...

The budget is $160m and the RT score will end up in the 60s once the proper reviews come in.

Also its going to make that domestic BO in opening weekend so I guess they were wrong about everything

STAR DESTROYERS

ATSTs ATSTs

>6.4/10
Actually read through some of the reviews that just about gave them a fresh rating. They either boil down to 'Well it's not awful' or 'It's pretty bad, but I'm going to give it a 6/10, in direct contradiction of what I just wrote, because I don't want to be banned from future press screenings'

>predicksions

are you retarded or just shit at humor?

Disney should have just rereleased the cartoon.

The idea is sound, but besides 30-45 year old moms I'm hard-pressed to think of who likes the original movie enough to see a remake.

Beauty and the Beast succeeded because it was a technological and artistic feat. The remake is just following a storyboard.

Also Worst Emma is box office poison.

>The idea is sound, but besides 30-45 year old moms I'm hard-pressed to think of who likes the original movie enough to see a remake.
I know its Sup Forums and all but have you ever actually talked to a female between the ages of 16-36? Every one I've talked to is hyped for this movie.

Cinderella made bank, adapting Beauty and the Beast was the next logical step

>99% of """critics""" are degenerate liberal cucks
>a movie that is pushing degeneracy and gay agenda is getting good reviews

Shocker.......!!!!

>99% of (((critics))) are degenerate liberal cucks
FTFY

It started out at 50% then went up to 74%. How come Disney movies are the only ones that have scores that somehow go up as more days go by?

Why did Sup Forums have to spill over into Sup Forums

Can't you just ruin your own board?

>one character is gay and it matters for all of one scene

>it is immediately gay propoganda

popularity =/= worth

They pay critics for reviews

jay would probably be a better lover but cuddling up to mike after sex sounds nicer

Seems more and more obvious with each passing movie but it's annoying how they get absolutely no flak for it

What's Space Cop's RT score?

Remember how butthurt RLM were over Kung Fury because it was what they wanted Space Cop to be

99 % of critics (((disagree with my opinions and have different tastes)))
FTFY

Guess you haven't talked to me yet, because I think it's a stupid idea and I came to this thread to shit on it.

Somehow you can already tell that the movie is shit just by the movie poster. How does this happen with such a huge budget?

too bad you cant be a cuck. you would need a gf in the first place.