Is becoming a vet tech a good job choice? I hope it's not to much of a nu male job

Is becoming a vet tech a good job choice? I hope it's not to much of a nu male job.

If you're not STEM, you're a Nu-Male

Also

>taking advice from Sup Forums

it's a girl job.

Do what you enjoy doing.

The majority of the autists on Sup Forums are unemployed.

It wont pay much but its really fun. I did it for a while. Lots of available women too. Not too nu male but a little bit.

If you like animals, it's either this or become a butcher.

Have fun putting down sick, old, and dying animals all day.

Nah...

Almost literally a 100% female profession

OP, stop being gay and become a doctor. Our country desperately needs more qualified people to take care of our ill, young, and elderly. We're facing a 90,000 doctor shortage by 2025. Fuck Fido and help people instead.

Yeah...

Yeah, literally all vet techs do is kill animals so that veterinarians don't have to.

>MD requires 4 undergrad, 4 grad, 4 residency and a fellowship
>vet tech requires 2 year associates

no idea, have a cute doggo

>Have fun putting down sick, old, and dying animals all day.

the average Sup Forumstard would do it for free.

Well I am female, I prefer to work alone because I've had experence working with females and it's the worst. I was just hoping I would't have nu males to deal with. But I'd rather have females than males trying to act like girls any day.
And before you say "Tits or GTFO" my boobs are patheticly small.

Just study biology/anatomy OP and shoot for associate of science>>Bachelors of science.

You'll leave yourself open to change if you don't like it.

A butcher might be a good summer job

Oh well, death is a part of the circle of life

Whatever, it's worth it in the long run.

Less collage debt is always a good thing

Well that's good then! I always enjoyed bio class

There will be nu-males, and they will fall in love with you.

I don't like nu males, something about them just turns me off. But I might be friends with them

Good, you friend zone those dirty nu-males.

This thread is dead. Sorry OP, I think I killed your thread by posting.

Maybe I can try to red pill them, best case senario is that he is red pilled and becomes alpha or he is turned off by my political views

Well at least I got some good advice.

>to much
I wouldn't let you touch my dog

My wife is a vet. Only one or two male techs and assistants in a 40-doctor clinic. Lots of gays and feminists though. Be prepared for that...

Also, someone here said techs put down the animals and that's inaccurate. Vets do that. They have access to they medicine to put the animals down. Also why they have the highest suicide rate among any profession.

Asking us that question is a nu male job.

PUPPY!

The animal care industry is almost entirely female. I volunteer at a shelter and probably 90% of the people there are female. This could be a good thing if you are single because you'll be surrounded by women that you could potentially fug.

Well I just want a job untill I can stay at home and find a good hubie. Learning about animals has helped me realize that motherhood is a fucking miracle.

In other words, if he was a completely different person you would be able to red pill him.

My girl just started at Banfield. Would highly recommend it. If you are lucky, they will train you all the way. Numales and general pussies can't handle the high-stress of working in an animal hospital.

You would be better off as a receptionist or a vet assistant. You don't need any schooling for that, so save some money and some time. You won't have any transferable skills, but it will pay minimum wage and you get to look at cute dogs all day. Like brutus here

There is a decent portion of guys that love small titties so I don't see what the problem is with showing us them.

If you like dogs and cat I would say no. Vet techs are the ones who have to put animals to sleep. If you are ok with that, then go right ahead. I know I couldn't do it.

Tits or GTFO

>tfw have 11 year old Golden Retriever covered in lumps

It's almost time.

Lumps can be things other than tumors. I think it's more common for them to be benign fatty tumors (which are not really tumors they are just called that).

No doubt that some of them are fat lumps because they were tested at a vet, but as time goes on there seems to be bigger lumps and more overall. Most Golden Retrievers die from cancer right?