Want to watch John Wick 2, Logan, Get Out and Split

>Want to watch John Wick 2, Logan, Get Out and Split.
>No good torrents out yet
>No money, no car, too fat and socially awkward to go to movie theater

>no car, too fat and socially awkward to go to movie theater- 0 post shown.
This is honestly me. My dad begged for me to see Star Wars RO with him since he refuses to see movies alone. I obliged but when he actually got to the theater he was so embarrassed by me that he stopped walking with me and instead walked with a random family 10 paces behind me. He didn't even say a word to them. Fuck that asshole.

Ask your mum or dad to take you to the movies.

You could use your free time to lose weight.

Fuck off

I used to be obese. I got around by telling myself to not give a shit about what others think because who gives a fuck. They look at me once and don't see me again.

That's how I was able to walk into a store a buy panties to jerk off into. I gave no fucks.

You gave fucks in your subconscious. That's why you're still a fatfuck user.

Im not trying to be mean, you should really lose weight if you feel bad about it. And its not even that hard to lose weight.

bravery is the only cure for your anxiety

Stop being a fat spastic and go out there like a man you utter cretin

Thanks for making me feel good about myself, fatty

Why is your father so ashamed of you?

To make you feel a bit better, I lift regularly and have better health than 95% of the population, but that alone doesn't cure autism or fear of any kind of social interaction so I am in the same situation as you.

Sounds like the sensible solution would be to kill yourself. If you stream it, I'll donate 3 bucks for your funeral.

Kek. For real though, it isn't hard man. You'll feel better mentally and physically.

Get a job? Get a car?

If you are with your parents they would probably Co sign a car loan if they know you aren't completely helpless.

What's impossible about that?

order meth off the dark web

youll lose weight an better your life

the only real thing stopping you from going is no money you can get public transport and no one on earth gives a fucking shit about a fat guy going to the movies especially if you are an american

you could use your free time to research painless methods of suicide.

>LE JUST LOSE WEIGHT
>LE JUST GET A JOB AND BUY A CAR

I want reddit to leave

First one's easy. Stop eating.

Nope. I lost 90lbs over 6 months and am skinny

If you are an AMC stubs member you get discounted tickets on movies on Tuesdays. like 5 or so bucks off so it's not crazy but it certainly helps. Plus it costs like 15 bucks a year so you would have it paid for after you watch those three movies. It's what I use when I see movies alone after work on Tuesdays.

lift brah

Pls be bait
That's far better than not wanting to that shit, but going along with friends and family. I am still insulted by how shit TFA was.

I'm not saying go full chad, but don't complain about easily fixable things, that's nigger behavior.

Same thing happened to me. I wonder much money TFA made off of reluctant tag alongs.

fat fucks are everywhere, what's your dads problem?

don't know what exactly. Even literal retards don't get treated like that, I hope. When we got to the giant line outside the screening I was too nervous to ask him what the hell that was for since he'd either act ignorant to what happened or there would be a scene. Then after the showing in the car I had forgotten about it. But yeah he can't guilt me into seeing stupid movies anymore. I thought it would've been some decent father/son time but he was so creepily cold to me when we actually left the house.

>creepily cold to me
how so?

You sound like a bitch to me. Honestly, your father is in the right. And this is coming from someone, whose father left him.

There is still the no-singles policy you'd be facing and it's not like you are allowed to carry your falcon with you on public transport.

>tfw too afraid to enter American theatres

Enjoy the hell you've created for yourself, fatass.

You don't have buses in America.
>mfw working near a big ass mall with cinema in it
Seen Logan and John Wick 2 there, good movies.

>tfw fat neet with no friends
>tfw too much anxiety to meet new people
>tfw food is literally all I've got

I want to change but it's hard lads, I'd kill myself but I take care of my mom

Then kill your mom and then kill yourself. Problem solved

>food is literally all I've got
what the fuck
food is not even an interest or a hobby or a time sink, it's just something you do to survive

>food is not even an interest or a hobby or a time sink, it's just something you do to survive
I don't even have an eating disorder and I know you are a total fucking sociopath.

Because he doesn't think of food as anything more than food?

Eating junk makes people feel good user, it's not uncommon. haven't you ever heard of comfort eating?

"food is all I got"
Lol you probably don't even know how to cook.
more like "fast food" is all I got "and hot pockets too"

>John Wick 2
>Logan
>GoTG 2
>Kong
>Alien Covenant
It's getting expensive to be a pleb

This. OP, you're a fat pathetic shit. Stop being a bitch, get introspective, be a man.

Or kill yourself.

Have fun with the gout later in life. Not being able to walk is God's punishment for a life of sloth.

Lower your standards and watch shitty cams fatfag

>implying being unable to walk isn't the endgame

He is going to pretend he hasn't

>food is not even an interest or a hobby
>it's just something you do to survive

So all those world-famous chefs are just doing it to survive? Wow user, you opened my eyes

>Not being able to walk
The only difference is fat user would get sweet disability bux for life

>not being an absolute fucking loser is reddit

Cooking and eating are different things, user.

Honestly, if my son was a disgusting fat fuck, I would be pretty ashamed of myself because that means I failed as a father

Seriously, fuck off Reddit.

>>Kong
I am disgusted that a giant monster movie is advertised with hella quips.

Being fat is as reddit as it gets.

Lot of obese people cook because they love eating, you know. Some are fast food inhalers, but some actually learn to cook

I thought Reddit hated fatties?

There's only been a couple of quips shown in the trailers, and they're all in that John C. Reilly scene. I'm not too worried about it.

God I hope society breaks down soon.
The people who are opposed to Sup Forums's right wing death squads are probably people like OP who are too fat to contribute anything to a right wing society.

Nope, they ARE fatties. They apparently even banned the anti-fat people subleddit because it offended them so much.

the majority just eat junk food and frozen shit

Stop eating shit food and start working out.