55% of Germans say, refugees have to go back

17% of Germans say they should not go back (but can remain in Germany) once the security situation in their home countries improve. 28% don't really know or didn't want to decide.

Ok, and how is this not a based? How is it not based to say "you have to go back"?

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156885495/Willkommenskultur-in-Deutschland-nimmt-ab.html

>refugees
When will this meme end?

>only 17% are willing to embrace diversity

Ugh, must have been those old people voting again.

>Ok, and how is this not a based? How is it not based to say "you have to go back"?
It's not based as long as we say one thing but vote for the other.

>once the security situation improves in their home country.

There's the kicker. Problem is that it never will improve, so long as muzzies exist they will find a reason to explode in populated areas. Also, I think merkel has said the German government hasn't been tracking refugee movement at all, so even if the sandbox did stabilize you'd never be able to round then all up. This bed is permanently shit in.

shouldnt even matter how many people say that since its written in our constitution that refugees arent allowed to stay permanently.
(but who am I kidding, fuck laws n sheeit)

And how many want to frei them with arbeit ?

>so even if the sandbox did stabilize you'd never be able to round then all up

It is all about gibmees. If someone doesn't get gibmees and isn't a criminal, who the fuck cares if he runs around having nothing, shitting in the woods and doing odd jobs?

The security situation will "improve" when the Syrian civil war ends, provided it isn't ISIS that wins.

It doesn't appear that it will ending any time soon, considering it is a clusterfuck proxy war between the Syrian government and world/regional powers all vying for influence in the outcome.

top keque

and when they stay none of the 55ยด% will do shit about it

what about those that apply fot citizenship ( and actually get it)

You can't deport germans

>poster
have a classic kek instead

Germany No!

>what about those that apply fot citizenship ( and actually get it)

Good question. The truth is that refugees have a very bad track record in getting citizenship. You need to have a steady job and need to afford the integration courses for citizenship and your level of German has to be pretty good.

Check out pic related, on average 100k people get citizenship in Germany, which isn't that much considering we have 17 million people with migration background in Germany (10 million of which are non-Germans).

We also don't have birthright citizenship and it is pretty hard to get dual citizenship.

I dont see mass deportation going well but it has to happen

>If someone doesn't get gibmees and isn't a criminal, who the fuck cares if he runs around having nothing, shitting in the woods and doing odd jobs?
>who the fuck cares

I do.
It's our country and they have no claim to living here.

>Also, I think merkel has said the German government hasn't been tracking refugee movement at all, so even if the sandbox did stabilize you'd never be able to round then all up.
Well, we have different laws here. You have to hold an ID and you have to register your residence. Eventually we could catch them all.

>taking jobs away from hardworking Germans who will do the work more efficiently
why?

Shit.

This:>Also, I think merkel has said the German government hasn't been tracking refugee movement at all, so even if the sandbox did stabilize you'd never be able to round then all up.
Well, we have different laws here. You have to hold an ID and you have to register your residence. Eventually we could catch them all.

meant for

Still waiting for Merkel to get lynched, get on with it already

But multi..