FUCK YOU

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!

one dollar extreme

>sam is an asshole
>show was not funny
>only good sketch is prison, tap water and power lifter
>no insurance

here, this is what this thread will be about

Sam posts these as the OP to give the downtrodden shills a chance to make a few pennies for the day

Samekike

props to the jannymods for not falling for this falseflag spammer

Honestly, I didn't like the show whatsoever
Power Lifter was garbage, it seemed like something Eric Andre would do, but Sam did it worse

I agree good sir!

Does George pay us by the letter or is it per post? I gotta figure out the best way to make dem cents

Where can I watch this trash?

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

I liked the wall

Million Dollar Health Insurance

I like the trailer

hi sam! im a huge fan whos never had a positive male role-model in my life and absolutely no self awareness; love the show.

This was the most profound thing I've ever seen on TV.

>that fucking car accident skit
>Sam crash his car,fart noise,funny voice lmao

did you not understand that sketch?

Not him, but explain what you think it meant.

the shortcut to the gulch is a metaphor for the shortcut a gay person takes to satisfaction by submitting to anal sex, and the subsequent crash refers to the damage done to their anus afterwards, which the gay guy downplays unrealistically.

seething

Because it was in black and white?

Kek what a fucking pleb

Show was unfunny garbage.

>le ironic 2deep4u interpretation
It was filler shit,nothing more

it's not ironic at all and it's not bullshit.

Sam aside from your shilling and samefagging there are maybe, maybe 3 people on this site that give a shit about you but you are never going to have people genuinely talk about you or your failed show. What is your endgame here, do you think if you spam your show enough that people are going to pick up on it and watch your show? Do you think with enough youtube hits another network will give you a chance? All it takes is the most cursory glance at these threads to see that no one wants you here. All it takes is one phone call to the people who hired you at Adult Swim to see you are not someone anyone want to invest in. I have to imagine you are blacklisted from any network. You are never going to get another deal and are left with spamming youtube links and begging for patreon donations and begging people to buy your book. I would say get a job but as a 31 year old man living with his parents I can tell you have no real job skills.

sam isnt here you retard