"""Beauty"""

"""Beauty"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zoYL-MEMJvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLUE EYED NARCISSISTS BTFO

She's really pretty even while doing faces, user. Way to defeat your own point, faggot.

What is her tax policy?

Anybody see the video where she responds to the criticism about her Vanity Fair shoot?

She's literally crying and going into panic mode because she realizes that everybody's finally noticed how much of a fucking hypocrite she is.

link?

she's very plain, never got the fuss about her. at my uni there are 228929 girls prettier than her

I'M ACTING

best emma

what video?

youtu.be/zoYL-MEMJvo

That's a big uni

>click link
>"feminis--"
>close link

Literally a goddess though

kek

best emma

>live in an era where feminism means whipping out your tits under the guise of "empowerment"

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE, GENTS

>"What has that got to do with my tits"
What tits?

All these fans are just retard kids who jerked off watching harry potter movies.

You are have shit taste, better kill yourselves is best for the rest of us. go and die in a fire.

stfu, landwhale

Would smash.

>dumbass feminist finally figures out the enemy of women is other women

Who started the myth that emma watson has breasts, and why does it still persist?

You mean the 50's?

no user she the beast

Little perky ones.

4u

OP on suicide watch.

Would literally allow a Mexican surgeon to amputate one of my testes for 30 seconds of intercourse with Emma. That's all I'd need.

Her accent was hot though

Her ass is her best asset.

>Why are all the poor people such a fucking idiots?
>feminism, equality, freedom blah blah blah

I thought feminism was against the sexual objectification of women, though. How does using nudity to get media attention fit in with that whole thing? Why is she acting like this is "hard to understand"?

I really dislike this overpaid, conceited, self-righteous, condescending millionaire. Very, very much.

Emily Jean is actually the best Emma.

Dan Stevens wondering what he's got himself in to.

Got himself into Emma Watson.

aayyyy

Feminism is both: women can be as slutty and sexual as they want, men are not allowed to objectify then

Every time I see this photo, it reminds me of the reaction photo of a closeup of a baseball player's face making the same expression. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Watson can act but needs guidance from a good director, the less Emma "acts", the better she is, generally.

She's intelligent but has a tendency toward pomposity. Her well-intentioned actions get bogged down in that pomposity.

She may be more feminist than ever, but I'm glad she doesn't have that awful short hair any more

>Why are all the poor people such a fucking idiots?
>feminism, equality, freedom blah blah blah
What?
>I thought feminism was against the sexual objectification of women
Not necessarily. Some feminists support women's choice to do that.

Yeah but great legs tho.

pablo 2.0

>feminism is about choice
>btw the government should force employers to pay me more than I can negotiate

Really tickles the cerebrum

Don't care about the choice of the fetus to live do they?

why doesn't the fetus make the choice m8

it's almost like it's not a human who can function independently and breath and think and live

Yeah it's almost like the issue is nuanced.

If the fetus wants to live it should pay its own living costs.

And what exactly is wrong with this?

Nothing. Sup Forums in its autism seems to believe that feminists are rallying against objectification because they want women to wear burkas or something.

>implying "objectification" wasn't the hot button issue 2 years ago

> Legs
> Bum
> Eyes
> Neck
> Feet

>implying only one issue can be relevant at a time

>the exact moment she became a feminist at Brown

kek gud one m8
see

Yes.

If you like out of proportion boy faces

There's this terrible attitudinal aspect of modern feminism which implies that anything remotely sexual in art or performance should be treated as though it's occupational therapy for the timid as opposed to something for the entertainment of an audience.

Feminism should give women the choice to sexualise themselves as they wish, and it should also support them in demanding that their boundaries be respected. However, it should not demonise men for enjoying when women sexualise themselves.

feminism is pretty much divided down the middle of anti-sex feminism and pro-sex feminism. Emma Watson is a pro-sex feminist. Pro-sex feminism logically makes more sense because it's women having their cake and eating by getting what they want at all times and boning who they want.

If I was a woman I'd probably be a pro-sex feminist and be getting dick all the time while moaning how shitty men are.

Because feminism demands repress their nature. Women can dress more sluttily than the average prostitute did 100 years ago, and if a man decides to gaze at that, then that makes them an evil rapist oppressor.

they would make the perfect couple. but Dan settled for pic related. poor guy.

Shit I did the same thing senpai.

I didnt even realize that Beast was played by O Antonio

>i want to be a complete degenerate
>but don't dare call me what i am!

Agreed 100%. The key here is that men can enjoy sex and they can look at women. But they don't have to objectify them.

You're strawmanning.

Did they get together when Stevens was still a chubby lad in Downton Abbey?

wtf I love Worst Emma now

This. She's attractive, but in pretty much the most ordinary sense possible. If it weren't for fame and childhood boners, you would never ever notice her out in public. Combine that with her dogshit personality and she's firmly a 5/10.

That was more the 60s. We're quickly approaching sexual repression feminism