*booooooooo*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u85u2ymDl8M
youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he the new Cuck King?

i remember when Sup Forums actually liked this guy
wow

Why are neckbeards so easily offended by jokes? I thought Sup Forums was all about le edgy free speech?

So...Trump....

When he was in his Bill O'Reilly persona?

>Now, white people...

well, what about em?

Hating on white people is the least edgy thing you can do.

What's it with current media where you have to say one work and everybody erupts into laughter or booing..

youtube.com/watch?v=u85u2ymDl8M

It's almost like professional wrestling.

Aren't they racist?

*Applause and cheering*

>Someone made a joke so I'm not allowed to politically disagree

This is what liberals believe. Everybody is allowed to have a cause except for whitey.

That would be Sup Forums. The only organization that wants to control what you say and think more than the far right is the super rich.

No laughter, cheering.

>Women are better than men
>All the women in the crowd cheer.

>Go to place where majority is right leaning
>Find people who express their beliefs and disagree with you

What a fucking shocker

>Being a Comedian
>Getting cheers and claps instead of laughs.

The state of comedy is shit
>muh Trump
>muh weed
>muh self deprication
>muh political rant

My dad unironically gifted me a Bazinga shirt... I wore it yesterday (indoors) for the first time after having for 1.5y.

>his over the top caricature of a republican (the "bad" guys) is more likable then his true leftist self

what did he mean by this?

>omg why do you criticize my king Colbert ?
Why are you so thin-skinned ?

Self-deprication is fine, it's hilarious in fact.
It's been the backbone of British comedy for years, and it's really the main thing that separates it from American comedy.

What the fuck? Self depricating humor is enormous in America. Bugger off love.

It's enormous in the sense that the masses of people that laugh at it are pasty cucks

I dont know user,why do you made threads about Colbert at least once per week

nobody's offended, kike, we're either making fun of you or telling you to fuck off, we don't need a safe space

>watching Colbert became a nightly ritual
Is is too late for america?

>Yasmin Merchant
>Merchant

Sup Forums is always right.

>W-e're n-n-not o-offended!
>F-f-fuck off j-jew haha got you
>f-f-fucking spacesafe h-h-having l-l-libtards
>m-m-maga

sure thing kike now back to silencing someone for not toeing the line

>jokes

what jokes?

You're dumm.

>uuuuuuh m-muh freeze peach waaaaah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

>trivializing the concept of a state letting the people spread ideas freely as opposed to literally policing what people are allowed to say

Genuinely disgusting.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js

6:25

The amount of racism in major media institutions is starting to be genuinely concerning.

>comedy provides a good avenue to get to the truth of things

only retards believe this

repackaging your political views as a comedy routine is a way of avoiding scrutiny; the classic example of this is jon stewart on crossfire, when asked why his show is so partisan in favour of democrats, saying "if you want to compare your show to a comedy show go ahead", as if people watch the daily show because it's funny

people will often throw these dumb platitudes about comedy at you
>comedy often gets to the truth of the matter
>right wingers don't do comedy because no one finds punching down funny

taken on a case by case basis they're probably true but as a whole they form a comforting justification for the bubble of sneering liberal comedy that tells the viewer what they want to hear while equipping them with arguments and quips to use in the real world which more often than not offends people and makes them not want to talk about politics

the effect is that comedy conditions the left to be ineffectual and alienating and no one can criticise this model because "omg calm down it's just a joke??"

>The state of comedy
It's not even comedy everyone is aware of the seething hatred behind the jokes

>hey stop mocking our jokes! It's exactly the same thing as being offended by them!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

really made me think.

Those aren't jokes, user.

Has he ever made this joke? Dumbass

Name one time he did this.

YOUR WHITE WOMEN WILL BE CLAIMED
YOUR WHITE CHILDREN WILL BE RAPED AND EATEN

THIS IS THE END OF THE WHITE MALE

>*crowd leaps to their feet in roaring applause*

Are you implying Norm didn't use politics / social issues in his comedy? He did, but it just wasn't as hamfisted as other comedians today.

The fact that you stupid faggots think Trump is the pinnacle of white men is even sadder than lazy late night humor.

I really don't think any of you are even capable of making criticisms without strawmanning. No one, not one person is saying that Trump is the pinnacle of white men. Some of us are mocking the open racism against white people, others are concerned. It is concerning that major institutions of power allow and often encourage open racism against one race.

>actually trying to reason with him
You realize he's either a shitposter, a faggot, or shareblue right

Wow well said.

>bongs being funny
>ever

I bet you think there's no such thing as white privilege.