Be Logan

> Be Logan
> Be 200 year old leaf
> Be X 23
> Be clone of Logan
> Be Mexican

Can /SJW/ explain that one please

I haven't seen this film. Does the loli have the same adamantium skelington that Logan has? If so, does it somehow grow with her or does she somehow stay that same size?

jews

/thread

every fucking thread.

only her claws have adamantium

Its laid out right there in the film. Even the context pretty much spells it out. In fact you'd probably have to be a moron to not get it.

Logans daughter if a mexican girl coming from a facility located in mexico where she's spent her entire life with her mexican care takers. Who could her mother have possible be? Where would they get a mexican birth mother? Possibly..... Mexico?
(Yes because that's what the Nurse says right there, in the movie.)

Her mother was a young Mexican girl who was inpregnated with Logan's maple syrup.
So X23 is half Canadian and half Mexican but since she was raisef in Mexico City obviously she speaks Spanish.

Irl she's british/spanish. In the movie the mother they put Logan's DNA in was a mexican.

Only her claws have adamantium.

You are either a deep shit or a troll
She was raised in Mexico by mexican nurse.
She isn't mexican by birth.

Thank you for your patience, brother.

What are these claws anchored to, if not an adamantium skellington? Thanks in advance.

>In the movie the mother they put Logan's DNA in was a mexican.
There wasn't specified who was her mother.

>What are these claws anchored to, if not an adamantium skellington?

the clawbones are attached to muscles attached to her skeleton

so does she go back for an upgrade when shes an adult? Those claws would look comical on a grown woman

Its just an implant
Are u dumb? People have teeth implants
Are you trying to say they need to make all their jaws and skulls with artificial coating in order to do have them?

Her mother is Mexican. Does your Sup Forums brain rot even make that a difficult concept for you to understand?

>redditors are the ones defending this movie
explains everything

There is literally a part in the movie where a character speaks to the camera explaining this

>so does she go back for an upgrade when shes an adult?

no because the whole point is she has to live her own life and would rather be just a normal person than a weapon/killer

>gets called out for being retarded
>r-redditor

bit late for those ambitions

dont really like to watch capeshit but, is this movie cunnykino ?

So what's the clone shit all about?

So again what's the whole clone angle. She's a clone in the comics also but some how a fiery Latino

she'll have a hard time doing that with those tiny little claws when she's all grown up

er-ererrr....... go back to Sup Forums

In their dna sample the y chromosome was damaged and repairing that shit would've cost a lot of money and time, so they copy pasted the x chromosome.

Logan's claws are an extension of his skeleton. I just think using her claws for certain things could rip them out since they don't have that anchor.

Iirc X-23s claws have been ripped out in the comics. She picked them up and had them swapped with den regrown bone claws later. So, you're not wrong.

She was white. She learned spanish because she was "born" in mexico.

No. In the comics, the trade off with not having a full metal skeleton is that her healing powers are much stronger/faster than Logan's, because a bunch of her power isn't devoted 24/7 to healing internal poisoning throughout her entire body like Logan's is.

The downside being she needs that extra healing power because she's a lot more vulnerable and easier to (temporarily) incapacitate.

Like she can heal from having every bone in her body shattered within minutes, but you couldn't do that to Logan in the first place so he's still ahead even though he heals slower.

You can't toss her in the ocean and drown her like you can to Logan, though.

I think what he was asking is why she was Hispanic washed in the movie when her surrogate mother in the comics was none other than Dr Laura Kinney. Kinney was a fairly interesting character, a former lover of the Kingpin and canonically a white woman. So how exactly is she Hispanic? Her father was James Howlett(Logan) and a white woman, so how the fuck did she end up being of Hispanic descent.

I don't think so tim. Her entire comic history has her as a white woman, just like her brother daken is a white male. Unless they recently retconned her backstory I think you might be mistaken

In the comics all the evil scientists has access to was one X chromosome. So the lead doc substituted one of her own, because its a fucking comic book.

Technically she's the daughter of Sniktbub and that lady doctor.

She also isn't as strong as Logan, because she isn't constantly exercising her muscels by logging 200 pounds of metal around. She is however faster and more agile.

She was actually Mexican retards, they heavily implied they used Mexican street whores or poor people as surrogate, as no one will miss them.
Jeez its like you poor fucks watched a shitty cam rip

That is wrong. Go read innocence lost again, i think the storytime is still up on Sup Forums.

>She also isn't as strong as Logan
obviously. Men always are.

Err err go back to Sup Forums reeeeeeeee

Well yeah, but she still would be physically stronger with an adamantium skelleton.

The facility used Mexican birth mothers with father genes coming from Logan's DNA

How they made clones of female mutants I have no idea

>only her claws have adamantium
Yeah, and every fucking thread you and yours are wrong. You see in the video that at the very least her entire arms and legs are coated - she's cut open from her shoulder to her wrist, and her ankle to her hip, and it's all metal.
She also gets shot in her wrist and sucks out the bullet, and you see steel bones in that wound, too.

Even if, for some retarded reason, they left ONLY her torso adamantium-free, all four of her limbs are entirely coated, so she shouldn't be able to fucking grow.

Laura's historically been drawn as generic mixed race, leaning towards part Asian based on her mother Sarah Kinney. Who has absolutely nothing to do with Kingpin.

Daken is also unambigiously half Asian. His mother is a Japanese woman.

sorry, what's the point of giving her just steel claws?
the whole point of giving wolverine a steel endoskeleton was to make his body more indestructible.
it's not like the steel claws make his claws any more lethal - the bone claws are more than deadly enough.
it makes no sense to just dip her claws

Correct me if im wrong but the metal can cut through just about anything

Her comic book origin says she's a direct clone of Logan born via a surrogate mother, the only difference between her and Logan being the Y chromosome in the physical sample they cloned her from being unrecoverable, so they duplicated the X chromosome, making her female.

Since the writers didn't actually know how surrogacy worked, Laura is unambiguously actually the biological daughter of her surrogate mother physically.

Just tell me this: does she give anyone the middle claw in this film?

She would die if they tried to give her the full treatment. Logan only survived because of plot armor and his hatred of Victor.

>caring about them being mexicain

It like you don't know what phenotypes are faggot. biggest issue is leaf +Mexican do not mix

Because adamantium doesn't grow and 12 year olds have the tendency to get bigger.

she doesn't have a middle claw

That'd be pretty difficult.

Oh my fuck, I just saw she only has two. What a missed opportunity.

>Since the writers didn't actually know how science works
That's really the core problem with alot of this stuff. Shit is oftentimes ambiguous or flat out wrong and no amount of internet debate can change that.

She could flip people off with her feet.

Her claws will also get bigger.
Why not just wait for her to be grown and then give her the full treatment?
Probably cheaper, too.

Because SCIENCE! Also impatience.

Also, by that time you could use her as breeding stock to create an army of regenerating mutant weapons.

Muh cannon
>>>/Reddit/

charlels take your medicine youre fucking it all up

That is not neccessarily how mutants work.

is there any actual evidence to suggest that they left certain parts of her body adamantium-free or are people just saying this is what happened because otherwise it would be retarded?

Why not? Mutation is evolution by a different name. The bone claws might not pass down, but the super healing could easily be genetic.

yeah but then she'd be like chloe. no thanks metal skelly.

What makes an adamantium bullet better than a regular one?

only men carry the mutant gene, we learnt in X2.
A mutant woman and a human man could have a mutant kid but it'd be entirely a fluke.

Or the kid could end up having magical fart powers. Marvel is weird like that. Mutant genetics work however the plot needs them to.

Ah. Well, that's a pity.

thats too retarded to be real, i dont remember that shit at all. there was a bit in the hospital but all you see are the claws coming out of her fist.

I assume it can only penetrate its self, dont see how logan can Sudoku since he is shown to regenerate from pretty much anything

She could just chop of her limbs and regrow them.

They show the process with her claws in the movie. They surgically bond the claws alone, not the whole body process Logan went through.

same reason why depleted uranium is used in armor piercing rounds. its hard and therefore doesnt deform on impact so is better at penetrating hard things, like say, adamantium skulls.

>if someone is born in mexico they cant be white

really triggered my Sup Forums brainwashing

They clearly state in the film that her mother was a young mexican woman when Gabriela is filming inside Transigen.

in comic adamantium can cut adamantium so idk maybe the bullet is sharp

Ha. Touche.

they specified they used mexicans since it wasn't illegal my man

okay so, i usually i try to not think about this. but does anyone else wonder why logan and lauras claws are rigid? shouldnt they sorta flop back every time they try and cut something hard like a overly long fingernail bent back?

she just carried her as a surrogate rather than an artificial womb or else Laura's not a clone at all and a normal person if she has two biological parents

Definitely on the do not think about it list, along with wondering why their hair 'heals' back to the same length and style whenever they get burned up

She's not a clone in the movie. Like it comes up multiple times that Laura is Logan's daughter.

Explain why

X23 is not a clone in Logan. She is literally his daughter. His sperm was extracted during the Weapon X program and was used to impregnate a Mexican woman who "wouldn't be missed".

do you think a movie would be better or worse if it was really pedantic about all these little things that usually are ignored? if anything, id be very interested to see a movie try address all of these type of issues for once, even if it sucked shit.

No I want to know how a clone is completely different to the original. You can't explain it.

Nah she pretty much a beaner, raised by one, spoke the language, probably enriched in the culture, birth by one. If you arnt Sup Forums its just where you were born or raised

Using a very young X-23 in a future time period means getting no good version of the character in any kind of x-men flim.

Dire

She's a clone you idiot, a test tube baby, a grown up sperm, a Mexican got used for growing but that's about it.

This movie doesn't give a shit about continuity and neither should you

Shed be not stronger than Logan, but stronger than she is now, because she would constantly exercise her muscles through the added weight and she could exercise more force without breaking her own bones.

>Being Mexican is by genetic only
>White education

She is not a clone. She is the result of sperm impregnating a woman. She is no more a clone than you or me.

that's one deportable face

She wasn't his daughter by traditional means, she's literally a clone, a product of his literal DNA and some Mexican lady.

What do you consider a clone then, you can't grow a baby without an egg.

I guess obese people must be stronger than the average Joe because of all the extra weight they carry

Yes, but by your logic we are all clones.
You don't seem to realise how ridiculous you sound.
We are all aware she was a clone in the comics. A precise DNA match with a chromosome switch.

This is not the case in the film. A woman was impregnated with sperm. This is also what happens during sex. Are all children clones of their fathers? Of course not.
She looks exactly how she'd look if Wolverine had fucked her Mexican hobo mother himself, because there's literally no difference.

Depends on wether they sit around all day or actually move, I know a fat fuck who plays hockey and the guy is retardedly strong.

Why is your bait so weak and yet you're receiving all of these (you)s?

How is logan able to run with a metal skele-ton

Healing factor

ITT
>so next film she'll be bigger and it'll be retarded because she has adamantium covering her bones
>no its only her claws
>what? What makes you say that?
>because if it was her whole skeleton that'd be retarded
>that's what i'm saying
>that's what I'M sating
Can we all agree that it could've been a whole lot clearer and doesn't make sense either way?