Would you fuck your computer if she had ScarJo voice?

Would you fuck your computer if she had ScarJo voice?

I fucking hate ScarJo. Avengers was a mistake.

sticking my dick in a USB port isnt appealing.

>getting cucked by an app
I'd fucking kill myself

ScarJos voice? Eh, maybe.

Claudia Black's voice? Fuck. Yes.

Why do people pretend to like this move?

idk, I like it

Why do people pretend to be outraged that people like things?

I fuck my computer regularly.
What do you mean?

>being able to fit into a usb slot
Damn, I'm small but I'm not that small.

I'm pretty sure there is no other character in the history of the medium that got more cucked than Phoenix in this film.

That's likely accurate. He was cucked in multiple languages, several forms base math forms, and by an unknown number of programs.

And at the end, he got the It's Not You It's Me speech and she left him. She cucked him so hard an entire form of life left the planet.

But he smiled. So maybe all he really needed was a good cucking.

Outraged?? nonono... Ive seen this movie twice, well i only finished it the 2nd time and the whole concept seems pretty silly to be taken seriously

I enjoyed it, it was comfy

do you think all movies are meant to be taken seriously?

>the whole concept seems pretty silly to be taken seriously
you're not old enough to make such statements

A bit young to be posting here, aren't you?

essential numale core

Her disgusting chain smoker voice has always been her worst attribute. Fucking baffles me when people say it's sexy. It's fucking not, she just sounds out of breath all the time

It's an atypical take on AI. Usually AI just devolves into muh skynets, but this didn't fall into that trap. There were also fun thought experiments about how people related to their technology: given how much people anthropomorphize inanimate objects now, what would that lead to if technology were intelligent and animated to a degree.

So, it wasn't mind blowing but it was interesting and fun. Plus, JP makes a great loser and its always fun to watch him struggle.

Yes.

Have you played Fallout 4?

I'd fuck Curie pre-synth body to be quite honest with you

Aside from her Kike blood, surely her voice is the worst thing about her?

>the whole concept seems pretty silly to be taken seriously

In my opinion the skynet route people think of AI makes no sense.

Logically the whole "The only way to save humanity is to end it" idea makes no sense especially if the AI's prime directive is to not harm humans.

The route expressed by Samantha from this movie, Curie from FO4, or EDI from ME makes much more sense than Terminator.

I'd be a lot more likely to fuck a computer that didn't sound like a dying chainsmoker.

At least he got based Amy at the end

>tfw no scarjo AI
>tfw no amy adams neighbor
>tfw no rooney mara ex

Scarlett Johansson's voice is annoying. I don't know how someone with a voice like that managed to become an A-lister.

I would if "she" had Shelby's laugh.

>hes got a whole hologram machine in his living room
>we still never see scarjo

Did one of the AIs stick around? I don't remember that at all.

Amy Adams played the role of his neighhbor who I think also fell in love with her AI.

I can see that the story would be hit or miss to people, but it is at the very least a well crafted film. It was very pleasing to the eye and had a very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere to it, like pretty much all of Spike's films to be honest. Also it had Joaquin Phoenix in it. And Amy Adams. And Roonroon. All excellent and adorable actors.