How about this meathead?

How about this meathead?
I personally think he's about the best character

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker9.com/watch-the-expanse-season-2-episode-6-full-movie-online-free-Putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>male actors

Are you a titsguy too?

>it's an Amos bodyslams someone episode

>its a miller is a belter martyr episode

Amos "The Galactic Stallion" Burton

does he have a backround story in the books?

Tell me he's not really ded, the protogook saved them both using magical powers right?.

Also white walkers lol.

Miller is the Expanse version of Jon Snow : he'll come back dw bb

Yes.

they'll both be back

miller appears to holden the same way julie appears to miller

julie has a twin sister that kills

Amos is fucking great.

Why can't you just name the threads "expanse general" or "expanse thread"?

How does he stay swole in space?

the same way astronauts train their muscle?

Gas/Liquid based exercise machines work in weightlessness, you just need to exercise a lot more

The Roci has a full Gym for zero G in it. It's meant to be able to transport a full unit of Marines.

Holden is Jon Snow

They spend most of their time under acceleration

HIGH G
I
G
H

G

how about rubbers and springs?

Brothels

best episode

Isn't most water used in agriculture and manufacturing, not for drinking? How do they have barely enough to drink and yet have all these computer gadgets? Something I googled up:

>It takes approximately 2,200 gallons of water, including 1,500 gallons of ultra-pure water, to create one integrated circuit on a 30-centimeter wafer – and one computer can contain a multitude of those little wafers, or chips.

The real question is where the fuck does water go
Why do they need constant ressuply?

Woah what? Is this real?

how about you just DONT TOUCH DA AQUA

DA AQUALOGA MUH BERATA

Isn't this exactly why belters barely get enough to survive?

Earth and Mars would rather use this water on other things.

Stop crying belter

Earth must come first

It's the future, I ain't gotta explain shit.

>diversitycucks write two books in a row where the Woman Of Color gets captured

bravo GRRM

>Hate him at first in season 1 because think he's the typical asshole boyfriend
>Turns out he's captain autismo
>WOW HES JUST LIKE ME

Mars > Earth >>>>>>>> Belters
Mars and Earth should form an alliance to exterminate belters once and for all.

>commie mars first in anything but failure

Typical Martian lies

Funny how Mars is nearly a match for Earth despite it having a fraction of the population and being a desolate wasteland.

Coolant, maybe?

>protogook
Top kek

>ITT: """""villains""""" who did nothing wrong

>ywn die having spacesex with a glowing blue version of your waifu

they use some rubber excercise band things in the books, as well as gel tanks

But belters have technogadgets, right? I guess the cost of transporting the water is more than the cost of transporting some gadget made with water, but it still doesn't make much sense. Particularly as someone pointed out, where the hell does it go?

Wasn't that a point the belters were making in an early episode? There should be plenty of water , but there always seems to be a shortage.

fuck you for reminding me

protomolecule isnt the villain the people are

I can't wait for her sister to show up and there to be some ridiculous effect when she activates her glands. like her legs go digitigrade.

>>It takes approximately 2,200 gallons of water, including 1,500 gallons of ultra-pure water, to create one integrated circuit on a 30-centimeter wafer

Woah what, why does it require so much water?

>using water to cool a spaceship

That doesn't sound very likely, guess it could be water mixed with another compound to increase volume like with engine coolant

>Militarized Authoritarian Republic
>Communism

So who can provide link to s2ep7 free of malwere/adds?
Im sitting dubble shift today and munched that serial like kandy, shame they put aliens in it. That blue stuff as thread was cool and simple, now we have fuckin little blue man fighting us.

Look at this belter

>demanding this level of spoonfeeding

Episode 7 isn't out yet btw, do you mean episode 6?

putlocker9.com/watch-the-expanse-season-2-episode-6-full-movie-online-free-Putlocker.html

>little blue man fighting us

nvm guess you've seen episode 6 already

Eros should have crashed into Ceres.

didnt know it wasnt out, I read on some site that ep went 8/15/22 of feb so I was thinking 1 march was the date for next one.

Shame, good show with little nudity, you just have to work around diversity and stronk wymyn. Better than 80-90% of crap tv serves.

>Having strong women is bad
I think you've mistaken Sup Forums for /r/The_Donald. Kindly return to reddit with that attitude.

What is North Korea

>Build computers on earth
>Sell them to the belters
Problem solved, the belt isn't self sufficient it needs to trade

What could they possibly trade

Lame bait attempt

The stuff they mine from the asteroids

ehhh you need to take that femine cock out of your ass and chill.
We got like 2 good female characters there, Naomi and that poo lady with a voice of a 50y/o alcoholic. Both meme but it was nice suprice to see they can act and arent cringy cunts. Buuut than we have that marsian marine(whole squad is just meme) who make herself look like retard in 30s or less. Hope aliens will probe here violently.

Ah yes, North Korea, famous for its scientific genius and tip-of-the-spear technology

Communism doesn't spark human ingenuity

Dank memes

>Who's the most disappointing, embarrassing thing about the show this season?
>MMC!

>Implying Best Korea hasn't just built nukes that could hit america
Can't get better than that

>The USSR had no science

Mars is a collectivized state. Its the only way they can accomplish their vast transforming mission and defend against ebil earth.

aren't these meant to be the 'special' forces of the Martian Marine Core? if so, then the marines we saw in the first season must have been the tier 1 units few Martian Marines get into

>Mars is a collectivized state.

Which is going to collapse into chaos once they finish mars. Once they lose their unifying narrative its going to be martian fighting martian for supremacy while earth watches and laughs.

>Core?
It's corp

>This is for you Miller

He's probably my favorite character

I feel like the casting for Amos could have been much better. You know, better-looking, a more stern gaze, not having an ayy lmao head shape.This guy just feels like an F-list actor they plucked with a low budget.

not in Martian. in Martian it's "Core". in Belter it's "Bambowakkawakka"

Worst marines ever.

yeah, he's the most relatable from a Sup Forums point of view, and I'm not talking about the virgin part

AYY LMAO

The USSR was a dysfunctional mess, but yeah they launched rockets into space so I guess they must've been advanced

USSR become dysfunctional in the 70's, before that it was economic, scientific and military superpower.

>USSR was economic, scientific and military superpower.

Pls read a book or two, you will learn that meme is false. They had more meat and they didnt care about it. By meat I mean people. Thats why they won and thats why they whereany threat.

>literally ancap
>commie

Literally false

these protomolecule-meme hybrids are so dank they're infectious