They call them dindu nuffins for a REASON Sup Forums

This cold-ass negress is the ultimate dindu nuffin meme. The way she talks sounds so scripted, so manipulative. Her crocodile tears and fake wailing. She doesn't give a fuck he just died, she's high on life being able to livestream that drama. Do you fools really believe her story, even though she starts the video AFTER the shooting?

youtu.be/pSOXA9Zc9lw

Other urls found in this thread:

philandocastile.net
spps.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=4&ModuleInstanceID=32741&ViewID=047E6BE3-6D87-4130-8424-D8E4E9ED6C2A&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=42665&PageID=1
forensicsciencesimplified.org/blood/principles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l6bb3NdZX84
facebook.com/melissacoloradonews/videos/1053260288077053/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she sounds like she is acting but that doesn't mean the mercenary didn't shoot him unjustly

the dick shouldn't be pulling people over in the first place

There should be a camera in the police cruiser that stopped them right? I'm not saying she speaks the turth, but we'll just have to wait before more evidence to come out before passing judgment

>that doesn't mean the mercenary didn't shoot him unjustly
You know how I know the officer shot him justly?
>He was black and had a gun.
Statistically, you can't prove me wrong.
True, but 99.9% of the time, the dindu didn't obey and order, or said he had a gun before reaching in the glove box and not obeying an order to stop, etc. We all know this.

>Let me speculate and assume her mourns aren't truly heartfelt because of "the way it sounds"
>The guy is a "dindu", or, black male that was justifiably killed, because the woman's mourns don't feel genuine to me

Sup Forums does it again. You sure offered nice facts to justify your argument!

>mangle the quote for obvious strawman
>if I pretend no one will notice
haha, dumbass

It's all fake. Screencap this.

Spread your truth pol comment section is without moderation:

philandocastile.net

I'm fairly certain she was in shock, she doesn't fully come to the realization that her boyfriend is dead until after she gets out of the vehicle and is placed in handcuffs. That's when she starts to burst into treats.

>be chinese manlet mercenary
>think you can make your quota by pulling over blacks with broken tail light
>use threat of force and point gun at him to provoke the black and make him feel scared when he hasn't hurt anyone
>black guy may or may not have reached for gun, who knows, regardless he would have been justified to kill the mercenary for threatening his life for no reason
>chong out and shoot him 4 times killing him when he hasn't hurt anyone and you were the one who harassed him in the first place

Most blacks are not concealed weapon permit holders. You can't be that and a criminal. This story might actually be a tragity.

why does this stupid bitch sound like she literally doesn't give a fuck about the fact that her bf is dying?

TEH POHLEES

>I'm fairly certain she was in shock
The cop had symptoms of shock, she had symptoms of being a reptile. She was more interested in busting her drama nut in livestream than comforting her dying boyfriend. Listening to her stump speeches today make me sick, this woman is a sociopath.
>be ebonics speaker
>hol up dawg, imma git u, imma got u, got muh lisinse fo dis gun up in dis, one sec mane
>officer says put hands on dashboard, stop reaching in waistband
>hol up mane, i got lisinse for dis gun...
>officer repeats command to put hands on dashboard
>hol up mane, i got u, imma got u dis lisins...OH MANE U SHOT ME BRUH
>MUH BOYFRAN MUH BOYFRAN
>*logs in facebook*
>MUH BOYFRAN MUH BOYFRAN HE DEAD, HUNNY U IZ DEAD YIT? OH MANE HE ALMOST DEAD HE DEAD HE DEAD OH SIR OH SIR U KEEL HEEM
Dindus are just failing at natural selection here, let's be honest.

Because it was fake to rile up the niggers for a distraction from Clinton, user.

>starts filming after BF is shot
>extremely calm until shes taken out and ambulance shows up
>starts recording again once again calm wanting a ride

>400+ friends
>probably gets laid often
>probably has a good life

Fuck everything. Sup Forums why did I have to see this?

After everything she says gets proven false, u won't hear a peep about this

>That's when she starts to burst into treats.
you speak the old tongue, and you are of my kin. Hail!

You guys are disgusting.
This man was shot reaching for his Identification. The cop fucked up and told him to get his ID and forgot he had been told he was a registered gun owner.

If this guy was white you guys would be up in arms about muh second amendment rights. This man did nothing wrong.

You guys are blinded by your racism

it depends on where you are shot. but nah im sure his anecdotal experiences are the only ones possible.

We don't know what happened before she started filming. I've seen plenty of white people do stupid shit and end up getting shot or in cuffs.

How the fuck are you bootlickers defending the cops over this? Put your edgy racism aside for once.

>get shot
>ask gf for help
>shes too busy live streaming my death on fucking facebook

You guys realize that there should be blood spatter all over that door, right?

>He thinks that life is a Terintino film
People are not balloons, user.

this guy seems to have been an upstanding member of society.. this is sad and police need better training

spps.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=4&ModuleInstanceID=32741&ViewID=047E6BE3-6D87-4130-8424-D8E4E9ED6C2A&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=42665&PageID=1

That's exactly how a witness should act and report on a dead person they were close to. Her making sudden movements and jumping over the body would only get her shot. Her sitting there and crying like a bitch would not avenge her boyfriend. She made the right call, and to demean it as 'crocodile tears' is idiotic. A person acting completely compliant in a situation like this and gathering information for their own case is exactly what this world needs more of.

If you seriously would want your gf, wife, mother, or sister to jump over your body after you got shot, you're an idiot OP.

Who cares? At the end of the day, another dindu nuffin was made good and went to that great big watermelon patch in the sky.

>Bae... bae... can you put some pressure on my wou-
Dis nigga dead yawl, the officer done discharged his firearm and put 4 rounds into my boyfriend. Like he is f'real f'real dead

Educate yourself retard

forensicsciencesimplified.org/blood/principles.html

Why pol just doesnt admit the police arent trained to handle armed citizens, they are trained to live in a constant state of psicosis thinking everyone wants to harm them, also you can hear the cop realize he fucked up yelling "shit, fuck"

She is not in shock..This is a western woman and nigger western woman. Live streaming was more important and she was enjoying herself

there wouldn't have even been a chance of justice for her boyfriend if she didnt film this.. wtf else was she going to do when a cop has a gun pointed into the car?

>put pressure on his wound
>get shot by cop for moving towards where the gun is in the car
Nice non argument

America is shit hole for poor blacks in general in many countries you just bribe police and they leave you alone. Here you got robotic officers ready to spill blood for state coffers.

>bootlickers
All I hear when I read this word is "ANTIFA WANTS BRAINSSSSS....". Straight into the trash, no one cares about ANTIFA's opinion.
>You guys are disgusting.
who gives a shit what you think.
>The cop fucked up and told him to get his ID
that's not in the video
>and FORGOT he had been told he was a registered gun owner
thats not in the video
>If this guy was white you guys would be up in arms
We weren't when the BLM protest niggers in Oregon got shot. They shouldn't have drawn on cops, what was the point.
>You guys are blinded by your racism
You are more so; worry not about the splinter in thy brother's ey, pull the mote out of thine own eye

Because the police deal with armed people 24/7

You are taught when you get your CC to tell the cop put your hands on the wheel and let him disarm you. This guy seems like a good dude and this is a tragedy but you have a responsibility when you Conceal carry

Dead gang member. No loss.

>Here you got robotic officers ready to spill blood for state coffers.
The states makes gorillions of $$$ every time it kills a dindu, huh? Fucking retard.

Well calm down, buddy. Instead of already coming to your conclusion, let's get both stories and let the investigation play out first instead of taking her words as the only truth.

this is a second time you posted the exact same thread.

gtfo fag

Awful lot of police have been killed in the past few years from gunfire.

This might be completely the cop's fault and the black guy might be entirely innocent, but because of BLM and progessives whining about all the niggers who did deserve to get shot in the past, the cop's actions are more sympathetic.

She said he was dead when he was still alive. She said it with no emotion. She wanted him to die. Watch her interviews since, she loves the attention.

What the fuck is that alien language?

goddamn, sad

this is spot on. I was a cop for 6 years, and the amount of paranoia is insane. Everything is clinically delivered to you to imply that the population actively hates you. Sometimes, I probably felt more scared in my cruiser than I did off duty

That's how blacks talk, its all bix nood dip dap hol up ayo

>Her crocodile tears and fake wailing. She doesn't give a fuck he just died, she's high on life being able to livestream that drama

all of my this. I witnessed 10 minutes of that bitches existence and can't identify a single human trait in her that i can identify with

>Philando Castile worked as the cafeteria supervisor at my children's school. Everyone there called him Phil, and he was widely beloved.

shit

What "justice" The cop is going to lose his job because he is to skittish be a cop but the guy didn't follow the guidelines of conceal carrying

Another day, another nuffin did. smdh

Wasn't he a conservative who was redpilled on the jews

Most nigger countries murder goes undocumented.

He literally did go for the gun, new video I found shows it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6bb3NdZX84

this.

If this guy was white it wouldn't get reported.

As a white male resident of St. Paul, I'm filled with such a range of powerful emotions: anger, deep sadness, frustration, embarrassment, a sense of hopelessness.

I know that this would never happen to me, because of my race and class. That outrages me, and all of our community.

As hard as this video is to watch, I'm glad that it exists, because it will help those of us who never see or experience this kind of thing to wake up.

We are a better nation than this. It's way past time for us to hold our police to a much higher standard. No should should die because they had a broken tail light and happened to be black.

Yours getting your Amerinigger shootings mixed up, my lad.

Wrong police shooting, that was like, so two days ago.

Different shooting man

lol he did go for the gun holy shit ANTIFABLMLGBTTQBBQ eternally BTFO!!!

I like how she declares him dead when he was still alive and dindu nuffin to stop the bleeding.

I actually agree with OP's post AND I think this was probably a senseless racially motivated killing.

There's nothing in this story which even remotely justifies pumping four rounds into him.

HOWEVER, that post-shooting video is the most bizarre, fake shit I've ever seen.

Why are you making such a bug deal out of a officer killing a monkey?

After going through the replies in this thread, it's crazy to see just how cucked Sup Forums is now

HE WAS A CRIMINAL WITH AN ILLEGAL GUN CARRYING IT ILLEGALLY

HE HAD NO CCW PERMIT

JUST CUZ SOME SHEBOON SAYS "HE HAD UH PERMIT" DOESNT MEAN HE HAD A LEGAL CCW PERMIT

BLACK CRIMINALS CARRY ILLEGAL FIREARMS TO SHOOT PEOPLE LIKE COPS WHEN THEY GET ARRESTED ON PROBATION CAUGHT WITH AN ILLEGAL FIREARM

>I'm one of you guys

Faggot

Looks like she struck a nerve.

>tfw you see almost sympathetic comments on liveleak you know something bad mightve happened

Nigga, that's gay.

Your racism aside, cops don't need to be killing animals either.

Muh blacks aren't niggers
When will you learn?
Dylan roof was a hero and so are police for killing blacks. We need to start killing nigger more quickly.

If he shot the cops, it barely would have made the news.

>Reddit is over there lad.

Seriously, this wasn't racially motivated you retard. You think cops just go around shooting niggers for shiggles?

He had a broken tail light. That's a safety violation nigger.

People who don't keep their vehicles in good repair and up to inspection code are usually up to no good.

>This man did nothing wrong.

you don't fucking know that. When i watch the video, the first thought i had was that the bitch live-streaming is so unrelated in her reaction she may as well be a different species. How could you possible believe in her account of the event

You know, on this one Sup Forums is pretty btfo l, I genuinely expected it to be more bullshit, but based on what I have seen and read it was genuinely unjust, and everything I see posted against those claims is just
>He was a nigger
>waaaaah shill

That's great for simple people I guess, but it's not really an argument for legitimacy, I haven't found any evidence that there was a legitimate reason for him to get shot. It's a strange feel, I almost forgot that illegitimate shootings even happened since everytime a nog gets shot they make it a racist thing, somehow it sort of deluded the significance if this for me.

>inb4 huuuur shill

what in the blazing fucks is that gibberish

It will never happen to you because you act like an adult. No matter what color you are, if you're an asshole to the cops, you're fucked.

>Sup Forums actually defends this
retard

His girlfriend is advocating more rights for people with gun licenses... what now, racists?

An American exercising his second amendment rights was killed by some skittish Asian. If you tell the cop you are armed he is suppose to immediately tell you to put your hands on the wheel and disarm you

Yeah, they literally think this.
>You know, on this one Sup Forums is pretty btfo
you wish, that's all you wish, your life revolves around it. you a salty faggot, its sad. Sup Forums is never btfo, when will you learn.
;^)

Niggers have little empathy for others, and little ability to comprehend things from other peoples' perspectives.

Notice she only starts to cry once the police man detains her.

Why don't you murricafags use some nigger-nigger shooting pic and post it on twitter with another cop execution narrative and wait for outrage.
Then say it's ok it's just nig nog killing and see what happens.

>deleted the beginning of the video because she didn't want it on the internet

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is another case where a woman has bullied a man into suicide, this time by cop instead of by car exhaust.

I hope there is independent video of this. If there isn't then it's hard to understand what could be the case except that the cop fucked up.

Has BLM finally got an upstanding black citizen instead of a criminal? What will they get to burn down for that? Not sure what the current chimpout exchange rate is.

haha fuck I cant tell the difference anymore

You realise most of the times a nog is shot they're to blame, right?

Just because some sheboon says it went some way doesn't mean it did. I guarantee there's way more to this story.

she was in shock and didnt want to get shot by a cop who was skittish as hell, moron

she's upset as hell here:
facebook.com/melissacoloradonews/videos/1053260288077053/

this guy's second amendment rights were violated and he was killed by a moron cop

That's because he would have been arrested and prosecuted. You people are so dense. The reason this keeps being news is because the cops who shoot people don't ever get held accountable.

She was obviously in shock and was scared she would get shot too. That's why she wasnt reacting that much in the start.

Indeed, I thought the same thing when I saw the vid. It hit me right away : how cold and detached that nigress is. That shit isn't normal.

Holy shit, is that the cop shouting, "FUCK!"?

That's uh...Well that's not really a great sign.

>I didn't read the whole post, I read a word or phrase that triggered me and responded automatically.
Cute