Tfw get nervous driving

>tfw get nervous driving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me too. I can't even drive because of anxiety. Can I even consider myself a man?

No you should shove a tampon in your ass and call yourself a woman

lol pathetic

Know the feel
Specially with so many retards driving taxis and apes driving buses

tfw have to parallel park in a busy street

iktf
I started driving to work a few months ago. That first month I always felt nervous while driving but I'm doing better now.

Stay calm and stay focused on traffic.

just get a small car with a backup camera

t. never has trouble parallel parking and always does it on the first attempt

Women can drive though

I only feel rage while driving

>tfw I'm a pro driving and I'm always an asshole driving

u mad?

r u worse driver than Asians?

You are major faggots. Kys.

This tbqh, too many shitty bikes, taxis trying to get your turn in the way and the worst of all, niggers pretending to clean your window without your concent

Lmao do you live in Richmond?

>tfw driving at night during weekdays on the highways of Rome when there's no one around
it's such a calming experience, makes me feel amazing
too bad I don't really get to do it often

>cyclists try to drive past you on the right side while you are turning into a junction

Listen to calming music while driving. Something like this, perhaps.

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

haha get fucked, speedy

I was driving home from work one day and I had to make a pretty steep right turn so I turn on my turn signal and slow down almost to a stop
the fucking idiot didn't see the signal lights and tried to pass me on the right as I was turning and rammed into my car and fell off his shitty bike. He then got all angry at me telling me it was my fault he fell and gets even angrier when I tell him to stay there so I can call the cops and make him pay for the damages to my car
motherfucker was fuming his face was bright red from anger at my insolence in assuming he was going to pay me when it was clearly my fault
cops got there, I explained the situation, they watched the recording from a nearby camera that caught the moment and fined him and made him pay for fixing the bump he made on my door
God I fucking hate cyclists

>tfw addicted to driving past 200kmh

>doesn't focus 100% on the road for 2 seconds
>get a little to close to the other lane while a car passes by
i've done this so many times and i'm surprised i'm still alive