Why is a germanic tribe originated in west Denmark so obsessed with the Penguins' sacred island?

Why is a germanic tribe originated in west Denmark so obsessed with the Penguins' sacred island?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beagle_conflict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We had this thread last night thiago

sage

Yeah, why are we so obsessed with them? Who cares

We had this war 34 years ago Pedro

You will never have them.

We stitched our bollocks back on at Brexit.

We are getting stronger every day.

Just send illegal immigrants and outbreed them, its working for mudslimes in the mainland, why wouldn't it in a shitty island?

They even have a muslim mayor ON THEIR FUCKING CAPITAL.

Its just a matter of time before its the United Arab Kingdom of England.

stay mad argie and run away.

just like you did at goose green.

Why are you defending England Ahmed?

bcuz its ares u stupid nignog

Why can a bunch of monkey people from a place nobody cares about never get our flag right?

FUCK OFF SMELLY SPICS

>Ahmed
>talking about being smelly

y so mad muhammad

Pic related, it's mfw I take away the Falklands from their rightful owners (Argentina)

>rightful owners

geegee faget

ISIS going to invade the Falklands too?

Why are YOU so obsessed with them?

Pic related, you morons lost a cruiser against a single sub

Why are YOU so obsessed with invading European countries Ahmed?

oil

however its too expensive to extract and you are too dumb to realize this and want to try anyway.

Case closed

Face it bro, you're never getting the Falklands back.

Move the fuck on.

>ask English people occupying foreign territory it they would rather be english or argentinian
Unexpected results m8.

Face it bro, you're never getting the USA back.

Move the fuck on.

This thread again?

Gotcha. Etc.

This guy knows.
Those who shout Malvinas the loudest just want you looking anywhere but Buenos Aires.

>disagrees with me
>must be muslim
nice logic there m8

The few no were for independence.

Its not about opinions, its about flags, your flag tells me you are a muslim.

how?

Falklands are british everyone knows it

third world countries and their bread and circus... sigh. So what are your leaders distracting you from this time?

Says the idiots who invaded it

>Why is a germanic tribe originated in west Denmark so obsessed with the Penguins' sacred island?

You put pictures of the Falklands everywhere, you put them on your banknotes, you paint "LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS" on every wall in your country, you talk about them non-stop, you make your children sing songs about them, you start a fucking war to get them and you even make a fucking cartoon about them but we're the ones who are obsessed?

Fuck off.

Fucking A, m8.

>They even have a muslim mayor ON THEIR FUCKING CAPITAL.

And Argentina had a Muslim president (Carlos Menem) and two of the commanders in the Falklands War were Muslims (Basilio Lami Dozo and Mohamed Alí Seineldín). So, overall, I think we're doing better than the Argies or you, you fucking ponce.

Your country name literally says you are gay. Get yourself sorted out, prick.

/thread

Questions for Argies:
(1) When Argentina declared independence, it included provinces in Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia and all of Uruguay. What are the plans to retrieve these territories for AR?

(2) That original map of territory did not include Patagonia. If AR is using an 1826 map - will it give up all additional lands today?

(3) Patagonia was not part of AR in 1826. Could Chile also claim rights due to southern proximity?

(4) Patagonia was invaded and all the Mapuche massacred in the process. If GB stole the islands, did not Argentina at the exact same time steal Patagonia from the Mapuche? Will they give it back to the tribal descendants?

It really doesn't matter why.

If you go near it, we'll fucking destroy you.

Maybe next time we won't stop at the Falklands.

>Carlos Menem
>bu-bu-bu-but muh past

We are talking about NOW, stop avoiding the fact that you are a muslim country Ahmed.

Your flag tells me you're a fucking bonobo with alopecia, you greasy little spic cunt.

Ahora son debiles y su libra esterlina esta en caida libre, es vuestro momento argentbros

>Argentina had a Muslim president (Carlos Menem)
He was a Catholic, he converted when he was young.

Like pretty much every arab that immigrated here because (unlike you) we are not joyless, lifeless people with a joyless, lifeless religion and everyone that immigrates here tries to imitate us and integrate.

Don't get so upset Ahmed, please! i dont want to get alahahkbared!

>50 pesos of butthurt coming right up

i know its fucking retarded

>Literally another countries sovereign territory on your currency

Fucking cucked desu senpai.

If I came to your country, all your women would see a rich white man and they would crave my cock and my money. That's reality.

If you came to my country, you'd just be another dirty fucking Third World shitskin begging for minimum wage work. That's reality.

I win.

So you admit you had a Muslim president. And you fuckers sound pretty joyless when you remember all the Argie cunts we killed in 1982.

because it pisses you shitskins off

Hey Ahmed, stay in europe, we don't want your kind invading south america.

thank god they are being phased out sometime next year.

because its a reminder of when England owned other places and was good at things

>So you admit you had a Muslim president.
You must be pretty fucking retarded.

laugh all you want ahmed

Your a grill?

Me: Carlos Menem was a Muslim.
You: NO! He was a Muslim but he converted.
Me: So Carlos Menem was a Muslim.
You: NO! He was born a Muslim but he converted.

Investigate the imperfect tense of the verb "to be", you fucking nigger. And as for being retarded, I'm not the one who thinks the Falklands are called "Malvinas".

I will. I'll laugh at you and your entire joke of a country. I'll laugh at all your dead soldiers and pleasure myself to pictures of their corpses.

i was on about the thumbnail anyway, what does it say above the islands "blah blah extension"?

island monkeys want to live in islands

more news at 11

Why is it Argentine territory?

it's only banter my white friend

Agentina never owned the Falklands, the population is 100% British and prior to this was uninhabited.

>hurr durr is proximate so its ours

Why? What next, Chile is yours too?

You literally said
>a Muslim president.
He wasn't a muslim when he was president.
He was not a muslim president.
I don't have crayons nearby to break it down further for you.

>the most wanted territory of the country
something like that

but first youll have to be a functioning member of society my friend

I truly hope for your sake you were "just pretending". Otherwise good job on being able to turn on and operate a computer all on your own!
You are a very brave and special little boy.

are you serious? hahahaha argentina what are you doing! also why cant you read spanish properly ?

Angles came from Slesvick-Holsatia, not Denmark.

"[There is] No land more desired by the Motherland in expansion".

the way it says it cannot be tranlated so easily because it loses the real meaning

funny that you mention it, Chile has some of it's own sovereign islands!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beagle_conflict

>If I came to your country, all your women would see a rich white man and they would crave my cock and my money. That's reality.
Thats some fine roleplaying Ahmed, do you practice it in the Mosque?

Why aren't you English territory Juanito?

I am.

kek

thats pretty sad bro, leave my penguin sanctuary alone pls they dont like you

Move to the Falklands, it's your duty to protect against brown hordes.

fuck all is going on there at the moment, though the falklands look like English moorland all over which is nice

I couldn't give less fucks about those islands. We have 2 million km2 of land to fix before anything else.

I've actually found that more than a handful Argies on Sup Forums realise that the Falklands are just a scapegoat their government trawls out in order to get the public's eye off of them.

Fewer acknowledge that the claim they do have of the islands, (the Argies are fair to stake a claim) is trumped by the claims of the British, French and Spanish.

As an aside, while the Falklands are the main territory the Argies get in a tizzy about, the islands off the southern coast are also contested and are really Chilean clay. I believe the UK government, if tensions over these were to ever rise again, should support our Chilean friends.

Might makes right. You tried to get them but you failed. Get over it.

as if UK has any political power nowadays

scotland and north irish people are going to leave that shit hole and all you gonna end up with is little england where 85% of you GDP is services and noone wants anything with you.