Why does this guy make everyone so mad?

Why does this guy make everyone so mad?

It's sad that he died and all, but look at that fucking face holy shit

Spoiled angsty cunt

JUST

Privilege means responsibility and his way to deal with that was to throw the privilege away.

This.

He basically committed suicide.

nothing about his story is inspiring unless you consider living in the wilderness without proper preparation and dying to be inspiring

>burns money
how does this

Because even though he was stupid, he still had more balls than most people who wouldn't even at least try to have some semblance of actual freedom.

There are also some who covet that he had what they consider a "good life" materially before he went off, but "threw it away" and since they can't objectively understand it, they subjectively judge it from their own worldview on how people "should" live.

Many people died in the wilds of Alaska, where are their stories? There is nothing particularly special about this kid that warrants a book or movie, other than Chris McCandless' and his father's thorough unlikeability.

Privileged CIS scum white boi thought his first world problems meant anything

Most people have the balls to try and actually have a successful life through hard work rather than running away into a forest without any knowledge and starving to death

>here son have a new car
>OMG I DON'T WANT A NEW CAR WHY IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT THINGS THINGS THINGS

Was he autistic?

He was mentally unstable and made severe and rash mistakes. There's nothing ballsy about it, just utter folly or a deathwish.

is this the stupid into the wild movie? holy shit it was so boring, I literally fell asleep watching it in when my friend let me borrow the movie

I literally walked out of the theater when he refused to fuck KStew

so basically you're mad that you had expectations about a story and that they didn't take the direction you predicted? fucking normie

the only valid complaint. even a fag would've fucked her

i think we all did one way or another, user

I lover how this film still trigeers people

>so basically you're mad that you had expectations about a story

you realize mccandless was a real guy right?

>happines is only real when shared
What did he mean by this?

>through hard work

sup wagie.

i bet you were so proud when you saw your boss drive by in that new lamborghini. i bet you smiled to yourself and thought, "i did that". hard work really does pay off, huh wagie?

I think it's some kind of globalist mind control thing. They want to get rid of independent thought and personal achievement so we all become slaves of the system. That is essentially what this movie is about.

I guess not a damn thing since he went off to live by himself in an abandoned bus in the woods

he didnt like the fact that his car is still working and his parents just want to dump it and buy a new one it is mentioned that he studied about 3rd world problems in africa n shit

in the movie he starts out as kinda of a badass, doing his thing, new experiences and all, but then goes full retard and decides to take on the wilderness with no preparation at all, following the stupid phrase if i want it i can succeed even if i dont know shit.

so in the end you see he was a retard all along and feel angry for wasting your time

You really don't understand how globalism works.

They want you to think you are independent, an individual who isn't related to anyone and can succeed on his own. They convince you to let go of all traditional social institutions (family, community), so that you'd have to rely on THEIR system, the state being your family and community.

So many retards ITT

>be sheltered hippie faggot
>want to live off the fat of the land
>die because you're a fucking retard with no survival skills

>mfw I see this guy

He was just an idiot, that's all. It's too bad that he died, but it was incredibly preventable. He burned up a fuckton of money, went out into the woods with no experience or maps, and died.

Found the intellectual

It's not him that make me mad, it's the people who idolize this idiot. He was fucking retarded and ended up getting himself killed because of his arrogance and insistence on "living free". But the people who look up to this guy and see his story as a way to escape their boring lives are even stupider.

Mosy autistic reply yet

based dick

>autistic shut-in neckbeards can't relate to an idealistic person that died following his dreams

wow who would have guessed

For a guy that was all >muh nature, he had very little respect for it. He should have just taken a gap year and wwoof'd; instead he died.

Because he was a moron whose legacy will probably get other morons killed, not that is a bad thing unless it's someone related to you.

>Be a fucking weak sheltered cityfag with parental issues

>Think you can survive outdoors in Alaska without any survival skills

Darwin award, Alaska doesn't fuck around.

this, he was most likely schizophrenic