Brit/pol/ - Powys Edition

>MOGGY BACKS LEADSOM
twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/751103892356726784

>GOVE ELIMINATED, MAY AND LEADSOM PROGRESS TO TORY LEADSHIP RUNOFF
order-order.com/2016/07/07/may-v-leadsom/

>GOVE'S MACHIAVELLIAN PLOT BACKFIRES
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678493/Dirty-tricks-student-union-politics-Tory-grandees-slam-Michael-Gove-s-cynical-attempts-borrow-votes-Theresa-former-leader-Lord-Howard-backs-Andrea-Leadsom.html

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnP-nV_pydM
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/he-wasnt-no-terrorist-bruv-reflections-on-the-leytonstone-knife-outrage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=BuR5YMyfeNI
youtube.com/watch?v=IiLQjKtmaj0
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/04/top-politician-admits-it-there-is-de-facto-decriminalisation-of-cannabis.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/four-jailed-torturing-16-year-11584530
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2658162/PETER-HITCHENS-Its-not-Muslim-issue-In-modern-nation-youre-extremist-too.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Leadsom

>yfw Brit/pol/ is 75% Thatcherites, 10% conservatives and 15% meme Thatcherites who can only post pictures of Peter Hitchens to argue against degeneracy even when the discussion becomes serious

First for thanks Wales.
youtube.com/watch?v=cnP-nV_pydM

FIRST PERSON TO RESPOND TO THIS WITH AN ID CLOSEST TO MAY/LEADSOM WILL BE PM

If you actually read his blog you'd realise his opposition to cannabis isn't just because of morals but mostly because he thinks it effects your mental health and makes you more violent

Look at his blog after any terrorist attacks: brussel, Paris, Orlando, the tube stabbing etc. And within a few days he will have a post talking about the attackers drug usage

This one sums his thoughts up: hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/he-wasnt-no-terrorist-bruv-reflections-on-the-leytonstone-knife-outrage.html

>is it time to panic

Boom

It's always been Andrea

It's time to stop the anti-Scot divide and conquer lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

UNITED WE STAND

Wow another lad from Cheshire, where you reporting from m8?

So, who's been enjoying the Belle Dingle-Jermaine Bailey love/relationship/pregnancy story in Emmerdale? Such an excellent story and superb writing, I've been enjoying it.

Cheshire East

near crewe

yourself?

REMINDER

Molly is on This Week tonight.

Check it

t. Morty Schlomoshekelbergstein

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGHGH

this is why I don't FUCKING watch TV anymore holy shit

enjoy your waiting forever for an id

Article 50 now!

What the fuck there are black people in Emmerdale now? That's ridiculous black people aren't allowed in the countryside.

>Watching soap operas

If you want to change someone’s mind, don’t bother arguing with him. Get control of a major TV or radio soap opera and you are halfway there. I would love to infiltrate the scriptwriters of Coronation Street and insert a storyline about a bright young teenager who starts smoking cannabis and ends up hopelessly mentally ill, stuck on a locked ward as his weeping parents wonder why nobody did anything to enforce the drug laws.

Or EastEnders might feature the misery and disappointment of a bright child from a poor home, who was bullied and neglected in a vast state comprehensive and so had her hopes ruined by egalitarian dogma.

Or the BBC Radio 4 series, The Archers, might tell the story of an innocent couple targeted by social workers claiming falsely that they had abused their child, and snatching that child away forever in secret and deeply unfair court hearings.

All these things happen in real life. But, of course, the broadcasting organisations, being in the hands of the Left, would not do this.

They are too busy re-educating us into right-on citizenship of our new people’s republic, with lesbian kisses to approve of, incest to be understanding about, a male- to-female transsexual (played by a real woman) and other heroes and heroines of Left-wing mythology to admire.

It DOES affect your mental health, I wouldn't say more violent but either way, illegal cannabis is more harmful due to it not being matured correctly, if it were legalized it would actually be less impacting on your mental health.

weed use is NEVER going to disappear, it's always going to be the most popular illegal drug, really no sense in it being illegal. rather than increasing it's safety and also gaining a large tax revenue.

WE

Best £3 I ever spent voting Corbyn in last time, I used a clearly fake name post code I had access too but wasn't my home post code

Ah so I'm pretty Northern to you. I'm Cheshire East as well but on outskirts of Knutsford.

lead

Roll for Norsefire Theresa

What chance has Leadsom got lads?

Hope May wins lads.

Leadsom don't have the experience.

Fair does lad. Glad to see another fine morale bloke around here.

>PRY

What May wants todo into my chinese cartoons, wew

David Davis betrayed me!

It's hard to say, May is still the favourite but I can't see the really Eurosceptic membership voting for a Remainer

>wanting to be v& for browsing Sup Forums and fapping to hentai

nigga please

I work in Knutsford m8

>Hitchens
>Thatcherite

Pick one.

>puddz

We have a winner boys

Gove SURGE

OFFICIAL LEADSOME POLICIES CONFIRMED

>FREE TENDIES ON FRIDAYS
>REPLACE INCOME TAX WITH FLAT TAX OF 5 GOOD BOY POINTS
>END TO BULLIES

Since the Fens turned out to be the most pro leave area in the entire country, I believe an apology is in order from every single one of you elitist scum who have insulted my homeland.

Go on, call me an inbred, I fucking dare you to come here and say that.

>near crewe
universally recognised as the codeword for wistaston amirite

Indeed, I really can't imagine living anywhere else in Britain other than Cheshire.

Fug are you a fellow Cheshire lad as well?

Friends with men that live on welfare and wear plaid skirts?

Okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=BuR5YMyfeNI

"A Tory mum's recipe for a perfect British society
Take one cup of Anglo Saxon determination;

Mix with a jugful of Muslim respect for the family;

Stir in a pinch of traditional Asian modesty;

Whisk with two tablespoonsful of military respect for authority;

Serve on a bed of East European work ethic;

And enjoy with a full glass of British belief in the freedom of the individual!"
Leadsom's blog....Not making this shit up

>weed use is NEVER going to disappear, it's always going to be the most popular illegal drug
Well duh, laws are always going to be broken, stop thinking of every argument in utopian terms

>You can't stop every person in the country from (X crime) so give up now lmao

I mean whenever an argument like this one about cannabis comes along much of the responses are by Thatcherites who want to be conservatives but don't actually understand the arguments at all, so they call it degenerate without any sort of logical backup

1. If you legalize weed it will be more widely used
2. The poor will still get their hands on more dangerous black market forms as they will be cheaper than taxed legal weed

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE FROM CHESHIRE ON BRIT/POL/

WIstaston is full of comfy old people

Crewe is a polish shit hole

Neither desu. Maybe wales. It's reasonably comfy here.

>thinking I'll apologist to some Anglo-Saxon rape babbies
This is some Celtic shit you're messing with senpai

worth the try

not an argument, nice nitpicking though.

I live in Sale, so technically, yes.

I'm trying to figure out how Gove backstabbed Boris. Was it that he decided to run for leadership against Boris and so Boris found out that he wouldn't get the votes needed so he dropped out?

What's wrong?

I'm sort of close, anyone else from Shropshire itt?

>le stereotypes

You will never break the bond that is the Union, dividing Jew.

First letters of OP's ID are EU

Begone Jean-Claude!

The only really bad thing I've seen about Leadsom so far is that she's pro Fox hunting. I can't vote for that lads, I happen to like Foxes.

May is still worse though, much worse, so I still hope Leadsom wins.

>Crewe is a polish shit hole

well established, crewe is actually twinned with a polish town

kek, just noticed the football ground near me has a england flag, union jack, irish flag, northern irish flag, and welsh flag but no scottish flag

>never make another sheep shagging joke

But we don't mind honest butt we do it ourselves for laughs init

youtube.com/watch?v=IiLQjKtmaj0

Youre confusing our current state of de facto decriminalisation with an actual ban on cannabis

Yes maybe legal weed is safer than illegal weed but no weed is safer than either

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/04/top-politician-admits-it-there-is-de-facto-decriminalisation-of-cannabis.html

It's a meme, Boris back-pedalled on Brexit because he never thought we'd leave. Gove pulled out because Boris got cold feet, he then stood because, at the time, it wasn't clear what the Pro-Leave choice would be. Then Leadsom announced like an hour later

Beware at night brothers. When the sun sets the Mogg comes out to flex.

>Or EastEnders

The best way to change EastEnders would be to just slowly phase out all the white cast members and replace them with assorted anonymous shitskins and muds and start introducing full scenes spoken in Urdu and then gradually completely transform the show beyond all recognition until it basically looks and sounds like a documentary set in Lahore.

>they will be cheaper

Yeah this is why the black market for alcohol boomed after the end of prohibition right? Wait a sec, it virtually disappeared

Bellend

Nice I used to live in Altrincham good area.

BLACKED, god could you imagine if she had a white boyfriend in real life?

The Foxes in my area are killed much more inhumanely by the farmers than the heavily regulated hunting lodges did when it was legal. That shit you heard about Beagles ripping foxes in half was bullshit and completely illegal, a lodge caught doing that would have its license revoked and criminal charges would follow.

tfw no molly doge to laugh at Labour with

>3 hours until The Neil

This is going to be the longest 3 hours in my life.

Where is this from?

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/four-jailed-torturing-16-year-11584530

why are our judges so soft?

A lot on Sup Forums and brit/pol/ have very confused ideas. Don't doubt that you and I are in there with them. People feel and intuitively know that something is deeply wrong, and that's it. All the left wing and right wing ideas have been demonstrated to be either not work or lead to calamity. No one's got any answer, and that includes antiquarians who want to take us back in time, an impossibility, and futurists, with equally impossible ideals of psuedo-progress, which only intensify the problems.

Fox Hunting is one the most humane ways of pest control.

The English ARE more determined than other countries

Muslims ARE more respectful of their elderly than other religions in the West, reminiscent of the old Christian ways of Britain

Japs ARE more modest and humble than us bragging flamboyant fucks nowadays, reminiscent of the old Christian ways of Britain

If you've ever had a Polish plumber and compared them to a British one you would understand that second-to-last one about the work ethic, read the reactionary Theodore Dalrymple's "Our Culture, What's Left of It" where he describes the difference in work ethic between British tradesmen and European ones

And Britain always HAS been the country with the highest amount of freedoms towards individual thought and liberty

I really can't see how any of this is on the same level as Cucky Carswell's rainbow ramblings, and I'm not even that big a fan of Leadsom

hate to break it to you m8 but it's more like 4

Not hating Scot bro.

it's only defacto decriminalization because it's really just a waste of time arresting people with less than 2 grams of weed.

>no weed is safer than either
obviously, but that is a pipe dream and will NEVER happen.

>But we don't mind honest butt we do it ourselves for laughs init
Every time I've tried a sheep shagger joke in real life on a Welsh person it's gone down like a lead balloon.

Based Andrew Neil of politician butthurt

Excuse me? We Fennish people are the last bastion of pure Anglo Saxonic bloodlines, we were the last stand against Norman tyranny that turned this land into a puppet state of the Frankish realm.

What are Morality Man's opinions on Kikes and Mudslimes?

Then rather than destroy the English as a race and culture, revert it back to the old Christian ways.

How fucking dumb does Gove feel right now ?

What kind of logic is this?

>We actively stopped doing it, therefore proving it doesn't work

Depends on the setting I suppose. Did you make the "meeeh" noise? That's a really annoying sound and deflects from the actual banter.

>nIG

That's not what I said at all.

Imagine if one joke was made about your nation from birth until death

I know Wales pain

It's similar to the British teeth jokes but you've got a least 3 or 4 others like being gay to spice it up

>That Triumph motorbike

hnnnngggggg I've always wanted a classic Triumph so bad

I've never seen him write much about Jews themselves but he's pro-Israel
His views on Islam are mixed as well
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2658162/PETER-HITCHENS-Its-not-Muslim-issue-In-modern-nation-youre-extremist-too.html

Boils down to "I have a lot of quarrels with Islam, but I, and many traditional British Christians like me, have a lot in common with Muslims"

The clock can't just be turned back now
Even Hitchens admits this