ITT: You've been sent to Tatooine, one week before the events of the Phantom Menace...

ITT: You've been sent to Tatooine, one week before the events of the Phantom Menace. You know that everything that's going to happen in the future, but you're just a normal guy, with no Force powers whatsoever, so you can't just march up to Palpatine's office and kill him. Qui-Gon Jinn, Padme, Obi-Wan and Jar Jar Binks will arrive on the planet in one week, what do you do to guarantee a happy ending for the galaxy?

have sex with padme. and ...uh.. what was the question?

Murder Anakin.

kill anakin

>take out as many loans as possible
>make accumulator bet on pod race
>move to another planet and live comfy on my winnings

All assuming I don't get killed for my credits.

Bet on Anakin to win the Boonta Eve Classic, invest that sum somewhere, after 32 years of compound interest I should have enough to hire a COMPETENT assassin to destroy R2-D2 and C3-PO before they can be sold to the Larses

>sex with early 20's natalie portman
Good taste.

Kill Anakin. Steal the hyperdrive from Watto and give it to Qui-Gon when they land.

Oh, and tell Qui-Gon that Palatine is a Sith Lord.

A Sith Lord?

Yes, the one we've been looking for.

try to murder jar jar in front of qui gon
Either Jar Jar outs himself as the sith lord or he dies

Invest a large sum into the Chancellor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center (ChanPal SuRecon Center), as they have a lucrative task coming in very soon.

Kill sand people

Tell Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan that I had a bunch of visions through the Force, tell him a few of them, like Qui-Gon getting killed by a Zabrak Sith lord called Darth Maul. Once a bunch of them come true, the Jedi will come looking for me to listen to everything else I have to say, and they'll hopefully take me seriously enough to stop Sheev and Dooku before they do anything.

Kill Watto and set Anakin and his mother free

I would tell Mail where Anakin is when he gets here, so that Sheev would basically just be able to raise him as a sith. So now the Empire would win with no issues, and the galaxy will finally have peace

Curb stomp Anakin the little shit

>Wait for Qui-Gon to arrive
>Pull out my phone and show him Sheev's wikipedia page
>Bet life savings on Anakin winning race
>Get rich
>Move to Naboo and bang my Twi'lek wife

>show him Sheev's wikipedia page
>he start asking about "Legends"

What do?

>not wookiepedia
You had one job.

Tell him that Legends is a troll page where the mods let people write whatever dumb fanfic they want.

What would Sheev do if they tried arresting him this early? He'd be Supreme Chancellor, but even if he survives a Jedi attack he wouldn't be able to execute Order 66.

He actually wouldn't be Chancelor at that point. Just a senator.

Like everybody has been saying, bet everything I own on Anakin winning. Start a business, let "slip" my plans to invest in Alderaan and let all my rivals beat me to the punch by investing there first. Live a life of luxury.

I tell Palpatine that he shouldn't save anakin after obi-wan defeats him. That way Vader never stops Palpatine from killing Luke. An empire where the strongest and smartest thrive (in other words a perfect merit-based society) is way better than a loose, crime-ridden republic of squabbling planets.

I would tell the CIS about Kamino and the clone army, allowing them to pre-emptively destroy them years before the events of AotC, then out Sheev, forcing him to flee the republic.

The republic has to conscript their own citizens but still suffers a crushing defeat from the separatists.

The republic signs a peace treaty recognizing CIS independence along with free trade agreements.

The Sith control the CIS while the Jedi control the republic.

Balance achieved.