Why are americans so afraid of basic rights that most of the world has?

Why are americans so afraid of basic rights that most of the world has?

ur a basic bitch

Anybody of merit makes more than minimum wage

We've always been a country where you're supposed to start off making dog shit, and then work your way up. Making it so that minimum wage leads to a comfortable life will end that.

>inb4 that only works if you're a jew

The Ontario libs are gonna bump minimum wage to $15/h and business has been screaming bloody murder for months. Fuck em.

>We've always been a country where you're supposed to start off making dog shit, and then work your way up. Making it so that minimum wage leads to a comfortable life will end that.
I doubt this works in any country. People who earn dogshit usually do so because they lack any useful skills whatsoever. But I suppose it's a nice lie to feed the lumpenproletariat so they riot less.

>let me tell you about your country

>I-I'll make it one day, just gotta kiss one more boot
the ultimate cuck

You need millions of people working minimum wage/entry level jobs in order to keep the country running, you fucking mongrel.
It's the shit jobs which people don't want to do which are the ones you can't get rid of. 90% of those cushy office jobs don't provide any direct benefit to society unlike the majority of entry level jobs.

All countries are like this, moron. The only reason those well paying jobs exist is because they are supported by the lesser paying, keystone elements of society.

You have no fucking awareness of how human societies function, clearly. Get out of your room a little more.

>Anybody of merit makes more than minimum wage
>this is what americans actually believe

Your just as bad as him lol.

>let me tell you about every country

>You need millions of people working minimum wage/entry level jobs in order to keep the country running, you fucking mongrel.
>It's the shit jobs which people don't want to do which are the ones you can't get rid of.
Absolute horseshit. Unqualified service workers are cancer and they could and should be replaced by robots, fuck uber drivers, fuck mcdonalds cashiers, fuck monoprix cashiers, fuck all cashiers in general, fuck waiters too fuck cooks fuck cleaning ladies and most of all fuck all the administrative agents in the townhalls
Replace them all with machines and then we gas the people who used to do that shit
Absolutely useless

The ones that are necessary are the ones in trades and those people are respectable and sure don't earn anywhere near the minimum wage

>90% of those cushy office jobs don't provide any direct benefit to society unlike the majority of entry level jobs.
fucking moronic and uneducated

it's basically true

Probably the same reason Europeans are so afraid of basic rights like freedom of speech.

A job that doesn't earn a salary that you can live off isn't a job worth doing.

You need to protect workers against themselves, by keeping them from taking such jobs. This can be done by eliminating those jobs by having a proper minimum wage.

>A job that doesn't earn a salary that you can live off isn't a job worth doing.
Do high schoolers not work in europe?

Well, high schoolers are only allowed to work a limited amount of hours here, which depends on how much school they have.

But our minimum wage also depends on their age, which is retarded. Only when you become 21 years old you get a full minimum wage here. I don't agree with that at all, because it effectively means that at a super market for example you only have kids working because they are cheaper. While it's impossible for older people to get such a job.

I don't care that much about the min wage because thankfully I'll never have to worry about earning anywhere near it but I do think it needs to be at a level that is capable of supporting someone working 40 hours a week. I have a hard time feeling bad for low wage workers though because of how many of them pop out a kid or two at 19 and just trash any and all opportunities that they could have taken advantage of.

This

le edgy frog, unironically hang yourself you fucking pseud.

t. sopa de macaco chef who lost his job to a robot