Fuck saving it

Fuck saving it.

How do we kill Sup Forums once and for all?

Ban all pleb shit

X GONE GIVE IT TO YA

ban Sup Forums threads
ban dc/marvel shit
ban biopic, bane, Just, blacked threads

Delete it

Create it again a month later without showing up with the rest of the boards. Then people will talk about television and film

global twitter ban

/x/ was a mistake

You're doing a great job so far, faggot

But the """"""patricians"""""" here never have good conversations, they just spout hyperbole and superlatives and call each other plebs.

I DONT LIKE Sup Forums SO I WANT IT TO STOP FOR EVERYONE ELSE TOO!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Wow there partner. Sit down, have a beer, cal down. You have to think about your heart.

>Baneposting

All the troubles start and end with this shit meme

Cool your head mate

we should have relied on the circle as a mistake

Splits
/mstv/ - Mainstream Television
/nm((tv))/ - New Media ((TV))
/cel/ - Celebrities
/flck/ - Flick
/mov/ - Movie
/film/ - Film

last three are textboard with images only in OP a la /news/
/cine/ - Cinema
/cinematography/
/kino/ - Kino

We all know that /flck/ will be the only decent board out of all of them, right?
The other ones will be entirely angsty little faggots telling each other to go back to plebbit but besides that they'll mostly be dead.

/film/
/cel/
Sup Forums

Fuck off. Memes were always on the periphery and transient. Baneposting changed all of this and now every post/ thread tries to emulate baneposting

>/film/ - In-depth film discussion. Nothing released within the last 6 months allowed
>Sup Forums - Television, Movies & Related general
>/fst/ - Filmmaking, script-writing and technique discussion

All that's needed

Unironically this

>6 months

Why not a year?

ban popnerd culture trash to Sup Forums

You fucking losers have to stop being whiny bitches jesus christ, if you dont like Sup Forums Go back to plebbit where you belong

You'll need /cel/ for all the "what's next for her career" "what do you think of her body of work", feet, cunny, Blacked etc though

If you post on any other board, you can't post on Sup Forums.

Will both fix and kill it.

discuss Television and Film

/bane/ - memes based on tv and film
/bckd/ - racebait and Sup Forumsbait threads
/cel/ - waifufagging
Sup Forums - a dircect link to the reddit homepage
/pedo/ - actual film dicussion

This doesn't make sense since reddit whined to change Sup Forums into the board it is today by lying to moot and gingerlord on /q/

I mean you were here before the reddit invasion right? You're not really telling people that aren't here because of reddit to go to reddit?

So that good films released recently can be discussed. You'll notice that shill posts and generals only last for about 1 or 2 months after release
There'd be no point shilling if the film isn't in cinemas anymore

(and to remove ambiguity, that would be 6 months since wide, international release)

Leave it in Sup Forums
People only post that because tv celebrities and because there's an audience here
If people just wanted a board for that shit, they'd go to /hr/ were it's allowed

>bane
No.

Ban phoneposters

Its not like you enter here and suddenly you want to kill yourself, its not that fucking awful, go back to rebbit for a week and you will comeback crawling here, just like everyone else complaining

Why did you reply to me if you're not going to answer my question?

then this board will be boring as shit

>by lying to moot and gingerlord on /q/

Story?

It'll never end because its how they market this board on twitter and r***

delete Sup Forums
make Sup Forums the official 'Telivision & Film & Politics' board

This. 90% of the shitposting on Sup Forumsand the site would stop right away

It's literally in the banner hothead

Sup Forums is as fast as Sup Forums was last year now. Why has this still not happened?

>Not a film go back to flick
>Not a flick go back to movie
>Not a movie go back to flick

There, ive summarized every thread for you

I feel like film making and the such would be a better fit with /film/
Personally /film/ should be 20th century and before only, 2000s shit will just be shitposting.

>Personally /film/ should be 20th century and before only
This would prevent any serious discussion on films released in the last 17 years which is flat out retarded

Agreed but Disney/Marvel and related cash grab series like capeshit, PotC, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Terminator #37, Alien vs Predator 7 etc should be banned.

Because splitting Sup Forums did nothing and anyone with a functional neuron knows splitting Sup Forums would do less than nothing.

where is the proof?