WE WUZ BEANERS N SHEEEIT

But that's true. Also our blacks aren't really different culture wise or even chimp out, they're fully integrated desu.

Medicos sexond president was half black.

Remind me of all the Americans who kept posting 'Why are muslims in Europe chimping out, our muslims are so much better integrated and don't stir troubles'

Post some Ladybug

I know mexicANObro, just wanted to shitpost

It's true though, they have eye witness testimony.

Have you lads even seen an afro-Mexican? That's probably more rare than a white person in Europe kek

I'll start respecting my grandmotherland (Mexico) when she fixes her drug habit. For now, I will help build up my Motherland (The United States). I hope the black race in Mexico do not become niggers, I hope the Mexicans stop being such brown niggers, and I hope America will build a wall. Hispanics for Trump!

ok america

Ayyy

FUIMOS NEGROS Y MIERDAS

Ah yes we call them puerto ricans.

The niggers of the hispanic world

No wall on earth they couldn't jump

>Some migrated there hundreds of years ago from Africa

Superior African genes allow them to have lifespans of centuries.

I want to sit next to her desu

Niggers now stealing our culture...
Niggers hardly got to mexico, and we also deport them to southern countries.

>emigrated hundreds of years before the slave trade
>the Spanish slave trade happened literally years after the Spanish arrival at the americas
I sense the whiff of bullshit.

>our culture...
Define your culture
Is it the Spanish,Aztec,Mayan ect?

Niggers>>>>>>>>>>>>Indios>>

I'd like to have her as my slave

R A R E
A
R
E

rare

The wall just got ten shades whiter

We don't have to suffer niggers in Mexico. They're just Mexicans, called negros or chinos, but invariable Mexican, and they know so too. They're not African-Mexican, just plain fucking Mexican.

Whenever I think of niggers what some to mind are the blacks in the US who just won't such the fuck up about "muh African roots", taking everything they like as African and everything they don't a "white" or "racist". Funniest part is most of those dramma queens have never set foot in the barren place that is Africa, else they wouldn't be so fucking proud about it.

you have no idea

I rather live among indigenous people than niggers

I didn't think that there were blacks in Mexico
Hmm
You learn something new everyday I guess

Clearly our blacks are just illegal mexicans as well

Better send them over the wall too

Mexican culture is Spanish culture with occasional references to how their ancestors built dese pyramids n sheeit