If you thought our LOL TRUMP AM I RITE skits were hilarious before, watch us take this shit to a whooooooole new level!

>If you thought our LOL TRUMP AM I RITE skits were hilarious before, watch us take this shit to a whooooooole new level!

youtube.com/watch?v=qI5WUg9zqTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXzjxVYPjys
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/08/barack-obama-saturday-night-live-controversial-sketch
youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU
youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc
youtube.com/watch?v=YvRmQz525PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But this is really funny:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXzjxVYPjys

Fucking hell that was painful to watch

why they all fat?

Because we burgerland

You've gotta give them credit, at least it isn't a fake laugh track. You can tell the laughs are out of pity.

Just as much damage control as the entire weekend update which said that all Trump did was speak words well, yeah THAT AND also make the greatest moment in SoTU history and cause people to weep openly even in bars with how emotional it was.

Republicans should totally help us impeach Trump and lose their lightning in a bottle once in a lifetime leader for Mike Pence. Please listen to our cleverly funny sketch and do so immediately.

This was fuck stupid...

>I can't say shit but parrot lies and put up a ? as your joke.
what a supreme lack of talent

ok conservative crybaby

>trump is literally giving you the best material to mock

>instead you make jokes about kellyanne conway sitting funny or how small his hands are

Damage control is what it's called when the weekly American culture comedy and satire show satirizes the President as it has every every week for the last four decades?

Sorry to say this but us non-cucks don't just LMAO because of "Muh Trump is orange" shit

>crying in a bar over a Trump speech
Jesus christ, I feel bad for you

Noooo Trump is the first president SNL has ever made fun of shhhh!

>Literally every skit about Obama was him being super awesome and perfect and just ripping on Republicans

Sorry to say this but us non-cucks don't just cry in bars because of "Muh Trump talks like me" shit

>being ignorant of the blindly aggressive nature of left-wing politic's hate-boner for trump and their unquenchable urge to bitch about him at every available opportunity

Because Obama just speak like a babbling retard like Trump does.

>being ignorant of the blindly aggressive nature of right-wing politic's hate-boner for brown people and their unquenchable urge to bitch about them at every available opportunity

Was SNL ever good?

t. Mad TV kiddo

>being ignorant of the blindly aggressive nature of right-wing politic's hate-boner for brown people

>Being reluctant to give minorities welfare and acccess to your wife's daughter is hating them

>Was SNL ever good?

Watch anything pre-2001

SNL actually had Obama approve their skits before they put them out.

no, desu
their best skits are always the ones that aren't live

sauce? (I actually believe you though)

>octavia spencer was the host

so did they bench Jones all night or just add a second sassy black woman screaming into camera character to everything?

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/08/barack-obama-saturday-night-live-controversial-sketch

Read the fucking article. The sketch had nothing to do with Obama. He was asked because it was a political issue and he was the host was was obviously going to be President.

Trump was arguably one of the most shielded hosts in SNL history and every sketch on the show he hosts clearly went through his advisory team.

Without a teleprompter, he stutters like a dumb motherfucker.

You're just a racist white kid. For you, any black person not speaking like a ghetto trash looks like is genius (he's one of the smart ones).

Their ratings are booming. Give me a reason as to why they should stop

youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

>Their ratings are booming

Compared to what? The last few years? That still makes their audience only 20% the size of what it was back in 1996

K

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc

youtube.com/watch?v=YvRmQz525PA

But he's reading off a teleprompter

He wrote that speech himself, Obama never wrote any of his shit

Moving the goalposts.

Still shilling for Obummer, face it, the guy was dressed up to appear as supreme speaker and orator when Trump is a better Cicero than Obama could ever hope to be

>jokes are mean and hurt my thin white skinned male feelings. where is muh safe space to save me from from those awful libtards and their satire?! is nothing sacred and free from the persecution of the first amendment?

Not a response.

this was not funny honest to god.

This, white people should be killed and their women inseminated and children devoured before they try to pull a WW2 again.

Neither was yours

>Triggered snowflake projecting

Getting pretty boring m8

it's like they think emulating those classic will ferrell-era sketches with absurd shit happening in the work place will immediately make it funny, and legitimate jokes or gags aren't necessary. they failed to understand that type of humor relied on more than "so random" crazy guy has a chocolate cart and sings 90s pop songs.

this is honestly hard to sit through. i kept waiting to laugh but i never did, and i wanted to. even with a few of the cast members break, i'm more concerned about their intelligence than laughing along with them because the chocolate guy isn't funny.

I'm not the one crying non-stop about SNL doing exactly what it been doing for several decades. Every week it's your type of people getting upset about the President and his administration being satirized, bitching about how "i-it's n-n-not funny you guys!"

Same thing with Late Night. You kept going on and on about the American public is being turned off by these jokes, yet it's the opposite, they're doing some of their best ratings in years. Because people like laughing at Trump. But your kind are just too obtuse to admit it.