"European culture" is really american culture

That's right. Not wearing any powdered Whigs or Dutch wooden shoes? Alpine people, where are your Lederhosen everyday? Or the Finns and reindeer herding?

You Eurocucks dress like Americans, are getting fat like Americans More and more you speak like Americans. Multiculturalism, like america.

You euro client states are becoming Americans. Now go drink some coca-cola and watch some of our American movies. No new culture has come out of Europe since the spice girls.

But there is something to be said, Brits. You are not the true inheritors of classical British culture. British civilization split in two with the American independence. We Americans embody the spirit and essence of British civilization of yore far more than modern Brits do. You physically occupy the islands, but the legacy of John Lock and Richard the Lion-hearted and William the conqueror is not your legacy, its americas legacy. That's OUR history, not yours.

Go back to your Spice Girls and your Harry Potter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJmw2ikCWmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Made in India products are american culture

>getting fat like Americans
It's not just Europe. Even China is getting fatter.

US hegemony is best hegemony.

>US hegemony is best hegemony.

Damn straight.

Well, a combination of America and Japan cultural co-hegemony, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJmw2ikCWmg

Did Indians design them?

When i went to London and Paris last year to get my culture fix

I was astounded at how much Halal you guys have in your cities.

I was expected cultured whites but what I found was just run down Istanbul like a slum in NYC or something

WTF guys...

What are you going to do? Europe is being niggard IMO and these beatiful castles turned urbanite for nice looking whites is just now like a hotbed for multicultural and gay prose.

Its not entertaining. Europe doesn't give me that sense of awe and wonder about how these geniuses of architecture and culture lived there as nice white people.

I did see rich whites in the Chelsea area and they were urbanite and snobby exactly what I WANTED to see and EXPECTED but then all the Halal it just made me say well Europe's gone to the dogs now.

What are you guys going to do?!

My dear boy! I was wondering about getting a powdered whig. Alway good to distinguish oneself from the serfs and their inevitable affinity to the cultures of the colonies. Your important figures do still dress in the suited European manner, like those in our other colonies, yes?

Nah, we developed our own style, now you dress like we do.

Cool story bro...

Not true

I wear collarless shirts, trousers, flat cap and boots.

Hate american shite.

Also

>criminals
>religious zealots
>poor
>slaves

Hardly the best of the British that left for the New World m8.

the western world as a whole has no culture regardless of whether you live in the united goys or the jew eu

fuck off amerifag

>USA
>European

Lol build wall paco

American sees thing he recognises whilst abroad.
American assumes foreigners are copying.
American returns home to write his blog on the Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

True story.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

I too wear collarless shirts, I don't like the type with attached collars too low class. Starched detachable collars or nothing

>Rammstein
Are you a 15 year old from 2006?

Pax americana has done a number on European self confidence. American liberalism was enforced at gun point or with financial threats after ww2. Ask yourselves where all the Empires went.

Fat is not an American thing. I refer you to the fat Emperors.

No, but poor people being fat, is.

Poor are not fat in China.

Neither is your Dick

what do you mean?

No shit chong, your poor can only afford rice cakes, our get stuffed full of shitty McDonalds.

he's a leaf, ignore him

It feels great knowing that not only do 90% of white Americans have Colonial Brit blood, but that we've preserved the ideals held by our ancestors in the Glorious Revolution.

The Brits will jail you for making a mean tweet, meanwhile here you can say nigger in the streets and not have any legal issues

Fat emperors? You've piqued my interest. Tell me more.

>No new culture has come out of Europe since the spice girls.

It's rather, that you in America are amero-centric and culture-blind and never watch, what really happens in other parts of the world...

Of couse we have our own culture... Just seldom anyone bothers translating it, so that you english-only understand it...

He isn't wrong you know
>tfw Europeans abandoned their native/folklore/Traditional culture and embraced American materialism and Post Mordernism
Even your "Nationalists" are cucked by Mordernism

>going to Europe's equivalent of Chicago and St. Louis
>expecting true European culture

USA is project of European monarchies and other elites.

are you still driving one of those german invented cars my american friend?

>Even your "Nationalists" are cucked by Mordernism

true.