Why are Russians the way they are?

Why are Russians the way they are?
What would be a good attribute to describe Russians except for apathetic.

Reported for hatespeech.

egoistic, individualistic and very introvert

I already hitlerd many times before and nothing happened

Stop making fun of Russia

Answer my question and I will stop posting memorandi

>staged photo by some churka
>blaming and crying in his post
Cockhole, you?

You know what I'm talking about. It's necessarily nor exclusively about this photo.
Why are Russians the way they are? Most of you seem to have been mentally abused to some degree during early childhood and stopped caring about everything.

their brains are partially frozen

*neither

>russians instantly believe that any given criticism to their country is made by an ukrainian

What about you care, dickhead? Your personal butthurted opinion worth nothing, btw.

I'm not even criticizing, I just want to know the causes.

Most Germans have things to do aside of posting staged photos and crying.

I don't know if a deep love for their fellow man would have led to the technical achievements of the Soviets, which sometimes outstripped those of NATO. Perhaps their misanthropy has uses? A focus on objects and ideas rather than people can create great thinkers, if slightly lobotomized.

I think it's a meme. No one has ever visited Russia, so it keeps perpetuating.

And I just want to know, what caused that ass pain of yours. If you're not cockhole, ofc. (hard to believe it, though)

>No one has ever visited Russia
Every finn has. Vodka is cheaper in Petersburg, you see.

I came here to ask about your country's culture. You can post and I will respond again if you have something to contribute to the topic.

Only weak people need assistance from the others that's why.

Most Finns either go to Estonia (Helsinki) or use a ferry which passes a tax free zone in the Baltic Sea between Turku and Stockholm (Turku, Tampere) to buy cheap alcohol.

I visited Russia, but only for a day trip. I met Russian people though, and their behavior is different from other people, their souls seem to be frozen.

You made a false statement. Me, on contrary, made a true one - that you having your butthurt. So you can respond, what caused such a disturbance in your rectum area.

>a tax free zone in the Baltic Sea between Turku and Stockholm (Turku, Tampere) to buy cheap alcohol.

couldn't you just say åland?

пocт-кoмyниcтичecки cиндpoм

The whole ferry ride seems to be tax free, I used these ferries 4 times myself. Or maybe they opened the shop only some time after the ferry left the port and that was when we passed Äland. In that case I learned something.

So, op it seems you are not cockhole. Then, why do you think so? When you was in Russia, somebody stomped on your foot? There was a girl that ditched you because you are jerk? Nobody had wanted to understand your bad english? Tell us.

Lol, this.

Alexander Petrosyan is an Armenian photographer famous for making these stereotypical pictures of Russia.

I met a Russian girl in Finland and she didn't want to fuck me although I met her two times, the second time she told me she slept with another German the day before. She then thought I would be beta enough to stick around and listen to her bullshit about how everyone just wants to have sex with her. This dismissal destroyed a part of my younger self's confidence.

Most times I read Russian posts on Sup Forums I can't reconstruct their thought processes the way I can with other nations. This is what I am trying to change here.

Ok, you just have an attribution error. In other words, you see what you want to see because some stress in the past. Next time go to the doctor, and not Sup Forums.

I think there are many people who agree that Russians seem to think fundamentally different than other nationalities. It's unlikely that they all have an attribution error.

>seem to think fundamentally different than other nationalities.
There's some differences, of course. Every nation have them. And it's not an error. Germans have a way of thinking. Chinese also have one. And so are Russians.

he is probably referring to a cognitive bias, not an actual error