Doesn't it ever wake you up in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day they'll come for you...

>Doesn't it ever wake you up in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day they'll come for you, and your children?

>It does indeed.

>What do you do when you wake up to that?

>I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul that comes to my school looking for trouble.

>Years later when all the mutants are dead

>I warned you bro.

>Shit

Is Magneto in Logan?

Why was he never executed?

Nope

Any anti mutant effort is justified after this

The economy wouldve been rekt for decades

No, which brings the question. Who killed Magneto? Was it Xavier or the Govt?

god this movie was shit

Centuries. All the world seas would be polluted for centuries.

>It's the jews, Charles. There is no trusting them. They must be stopped before they annihilate us all in cold blood.

Could they get away with writing a line like that in today's world?

after that incident i would hunt down every single mutant too (ok except those with absolutely useless abilities)

>except those with absolutely useless abilities

No, you have to kill them, too. They have the gene, and can birth new one-man catastrophes. A complete genocide is the only way unfortunately.

>Magneto was jewish

Figures

>They have the gene, and can birth new one-man catastrophes.
so what those few you can easily control and check out the mutant abilities of their kids. if they are dangerous you take them in as well.

i didnt say i wanna kill them all; would imprison many i guess.

thats btw why the series is so shit: they try to make you sympathize with the mutants when the humans are rightfully afraid of the mutants. the alleged parallel to black rights is not given as blacks did not have (as far as i know) superhuman abilities.

So was Bobby Fisher.

>let's risk the entire future of human civilization as we know it so we can save maybe a few thousand people, tops, over the next 100 years

Nope. Gotta kill them all. Lethal injection. Quick, painless, done. The jews are next, then abos.

May God rest his noble soul in peace

>kills literally millions of people
>oh it's ok because he said he was sorry

what the FUCK

Presumably he's dead now.

What about old age or diabetes?

Serious question:

>X-men last stand, Jean desintigrates Xavier.
>Dofp and Logan, Xavier is alive.

Am I missing something?

yes watch xmen3 again and pay attention

At the point of death he transferred his mind into the body of his comatose twin brother who had never been mentioned before that point.

Yes, it is that stupid.

Yes watch the last scene at the end of the credits in xmen3.

>Goodbye, old friend.
what did he mean by this?

he was a good friend

His twin? Is this inference from the content of the film and the post credits scene or is this fanfic??

The post credits scene doesn't show anything but Xavier's voice coming out of a random comatos patient... how do we know this was a twin? Where is that mentioned in the movie?

The movies never seem to properly show what having random people with incredible powers would do to a society built without them in mind, cities would be in complete chaos if there were even just a few people who could go invisible, read minds, change the weather etc wandering about.

Can we pretend that Apocalypse wasn't canon? It was a bit of a mess in every way, both in what it sets up for the future and also how it picks up the past (nice job letting Wolverine get thrown into the Weapon X program after DoFP guys).

Ya fucked up, Singer.

>useless abilites
>Kid can make words by moving his finger over paper
>Kid LITERALLY is creating matter

How long before that kid accidentally creates a nuclear weapon? Or something so radioactive it pollutes the entire planet? Or a sustainable black hole?
He has the power to wipe out the entire human race.
If we believe there is even a 1% chance he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty!

What if I was a mutant and had the 'bility to turn any candle in the world into a mulberry-scented candle using only my mind? Would you hunt me down?

Doesn't mean he has to be killed. There are people right now with the power to launch literally thousands of nukes. Do they have to be killed?

Yes...?